Missing: Five San Marcos residents no...

Missing: Five San Marcos residents not seen after crossing into Mexico

There are 15 comments on the San Marcos Daily Record story from Dec 23, 2010, titled Missing: Five San Marcos residents not seen after crossing into Mexico. In it, San Marcos Daily Record reports that:

Special Agent Erik Vasys said the FBI became involved when the office in Laredo received a complaint from San Marcos-based concrete company Heldenfels Enterprises, Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Marcos Daily Record.

meee

United States

#1 Dec 24, 2010
My heart goes out to these families. Why would these men go to Mexico after repeated warnings on the news saying Mexico is dangerous?
seabass

Fort Myers, FL

#2 Dec 24, 2010
And of course Mexico is " Investigating" aren't they always? Calderon is a joke. I am convinced he is complicit with the Cartels operations. He is a criminal like them he just wears better clothes. To think Obama allowed this Jack A$$ to grip out our Senate and Congress is beyond me. They will apprehend " someone" when the U.S. applies enough pressure. It always works that way. We need to cut the head off of the snake and close the borders now.
Soldier Girl

Fort Irwin, CA

#3 Jan 2, 2011
Yes my heart goes out to this family, and I work along side with the Ortega's daughter. This is the worst thing that anyone could every experience, and we were all together that same weekend when she last talk to her father. I hope that everything is alright and the lord can guide them all back home safely.
TxBandit38

Turlock, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2011
...Someone's had them for supper.
Someone Special

Mexico

#5 Feb 29, 2012
Hope u never pass through this and me posting someone had u for super!!!!
Someone Special

Mexico

#6 Feb 29, 2012
Hope u never pass through this and have me saying someone had u for super!!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Feb 29, 2012
Someone Special wrote:
Hope u never pass through this and me posting someone had u for super!!!!
I've been through Mexico when it wasn't as dangerous as it is now. But nowadays I have the common sense to stay the hell out of there. What kind of idiot endangers their employees, or friends, or family members by sending them into a foreign country with high crime rate? Don't they read the news? Don't they take notice of the travel advisory warnings?-Just stupid!!!
Too close

United States

#8 Feb 29, 2012
San Antonio is a mere 125 miles from Mexico. The USA needs to step it up on securing the boarder.
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#9 Feb 29, 2012
The reason the police will not help is that they are usually involved in the dissapearence. This is going to start to happen more and more. Look at the tour bus that was robbed in Puerto Vallarta the other day. If you all really knew how deep the police are in with the drugs and crime you would not even believe it. If they are not involved that would be an anomally.
TJT

Bothell, WA

#10 Feb 29, 2012
older, dark colored SUV, that is exactly what the cartel likes to drive, unfort. I think they have met with foul play. Prayers to everyone that has to deal with this
Concerned

Chihuahua, Mexico

#11 Feb 29, 2012
TJT wrote:
older, dark colored SUV, that is exactly what the cartel likes to drive, unfort. I think they have met with foul play. Prayers to everyone that has to deal with this
I was coming across the border at Santa Teresa the other day. On Wednesdays they return the confiscated cars stolen from the USA and found in Mexico. The last 3 cars going into the commercial customs was a Dodge Viper, a Hummer and a gorgeous black 4 door Mercedes. One had quite a few bullet wholes in it. They want anything that makes them feel rich without paying for it.
Moliner

Enterprise, AL

#12 Feb 29, 2012
TxBandit38 wrote:
<quoted text>I've been through Mexico when it wasn't as dangerous as it is now. But nowadays I have the common sense to stay the hell out of there. What kind of idiot endangers their employees, or friends, or family members by sending them into a foreign country with high crime rate? Don't they read the news? Don't they take notice of the travel advisory warnings?-Just stupid!!!
But.... but...but Moochele Obama says Mexico is safe.

Chico

Houston, TX

#13 Mar 1, 2012
White meat. Lol

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14 Mar 1, 2012
Moliner wrote:
<quoted text>
But.... but...but Moochele Obama says Mexico is safe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-1ZiXSLYQ50XX
Moochele, lol...she doesn't what the hell she's talking about when and if she speaks of such things,I don't pay her any mind. Besides, she's damned ugly too... reminds of the lyrics to an old song; " Silence is golden, but my eyes still see"...Yikes! she sure is ugly!!!
Laura Bush

United States

#15 Mar 1, 2012
TxBandit38 wrote:
<quoted text> Moochele, lol...she doesn't what the hell she's talking about when and if she speaks of such things,I don't pay her any mind. Besides, she's damned ugly like my white trash mama too... reminds of the lyrics to an old song; " Silence is golden, but my eyes still see"...Yikes! she sure is ugly!!!
Not as fugly as your white trash mama that grows pubic hair on her face and chest. Time for a wax. YIKES!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Marcos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley salinas brady Feb '18 pro 1
Visiting for work. Feb '18 Worker 1
News Boyfriend of slain woman is captured (Apr '08) Jan '18 JazzyLady__ 6
ken copeland Dec '17 kyman 1
News FILE - Police lights Dec '17 mary 1
News Fire at Gary Job Corps (Sep '08) Oct '17 Savage nicca 19
Mark Anthony Rivera (movers) (Jun '13) Oct '17 SMPD 9

San Marcos Jobs

Personal Finance

San Marcos Mortgages