Hays County commissioners to reconsider law that called for death of two dogs

Feb 20, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Austin American-Statesman

Scott and Erin Pate, the owners of one of the dogs, plan to be there. The other dog had been abandoned by its owner, who lived at a neighboring house.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2012
tom in Austin

Austin, TX

#1 Feb 21, 2012
Pls let me say a word on behalf of us chickens out here - some of us can't speak for ourselves. We really don't like being ripped to pieces by your otherwise friendly and gently household pet dog. We know he never hurt a flea in his life until he had a chance to get at us. We don't fighta back to well. In the future, please do what you can to keep yr friendly gentle pet under control and not tempt him/her with an opportunity to rough us up.
Thanks - just us chickens

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2012
tom in Austin wrote:
Pls let me say a word on behalf of us chickens out here - some of us can't speak for ourselves. We really don't like being ripped to pieces by your otherwise friendly and gently household pet dog. We know he never hurt a flea in his life until he had a chance to get at us. We don't fighta back to well. In the future, please do what you can to keep yr friendly gentle pet under control and not tempt him/her with an opportunity to rough us up.
Thanks - just us chickens
antifreeze> i cup > 1pound hamburger mix well place in bowl by chickens pen the chickens will thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Marcos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr brad 22,275
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fubar 17,858
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 21 hr Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Aug 21 Gasman 523
Suspended San Marcos police officer back on duty (Jul '10) Aug 21 Joe 4
•••
•••
San Marcos Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

San Marcos Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••