Antioch: Three men charged with the murder of San Francisco couple

Oct 25, 2012 Full story: Marin Independent Journal 21

Three man have been arrested and charged with the murder of a San Francisco couple who were found shot to death Oct.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dickie

Oakley, CA

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Reginald Whitley, 31, of Antioch, Lamar Michaels, 25, and Sheldon Silas, 24, both of Pittsburg, were arrested.

Get ready for the criminal families/friends to say... but-but-but, my son Reginald/Lamar/Sheldon was such a gooood boyeee!
Vote for Obama

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2012
All hell bouts to break loose my they burn in HELL satan calling home his lil boys
the_dude

Englewood, CO

#3 Oct 26, 2012
Who wants to bet while these ghetto rats are out murdering people the rest of their pathetic families are home collecting welfare and section 8 benefits.
Obain

San Francisco, CA

#4 Oct 26, 2012
The truth will speak for it self the two that were murder were there friends they have the wrong individuals the da need to do there job and go get the one that's really responsible for killing two people so to the three young men when they find out the real sue the police for false in prisonment

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 26, 2012
Obain you do realize the police just don't go around arresting people for CAL. PEN. CODE 187. Think what you want but I bet these "friends" were out that day to rob/steal/kill those two people. They've interrogated these three for answers and they must have said enough to get them indicted. Thumbs up to APD/PPD/CoCo SO for getting these three thugs off the streets.
Obain

San Francisco, CA

#6 Oct 26, 2012
You know people going to say what they want I know for a fact that they didn't do such a horrible thing to those great people i live out here and I was home with one of the dudes when our friend knocked on our door because she thought it was us so for the record again no they didn't do it they were taking an judge by they background and because they new him it's really hurtful to them to be charged for something they really didn't do I still wonder why this would happen to them but only the victim know who he done wrong so ill put it I'm gods hands and pray for the victims family they will caught the right people
Vote hell no on B

Pittsburg, CA

#7 Oct 26, 2012
IF you vote for measure B to expand the old high school so they can build a newer better ghetto at our expense we can import more gangsters and section 8 breeding pens. Add that population and the crime and you have what current politician's call "An increase in our home values."
sicken

San Jose, CA

#8 Oct 26, 2012
Vote hell no on B wrote:
IF you vote for measure B to expand the old high school so they can build a newer better ghetto at our expense we can import more gangsters and section 8 breeding pens. Add that population and the crime and you have what current politician's call "An increase in our home values."
Why are you so hateful??? What does measure B have to do with anything that is going on here!?!? I feel sorry for you! I also feel sorry for the families involved in this killing! Al so they have the wrong people charged in this crime! The police need to continue to look for the real killers not going off what people think may have happen! I'm going to pray for you and all the families involved! Lets get it together pple
numnum

Redwood City, CA

#10 Oct 26, 2012
As someone who is living this nightmare of senseless killing. I lost my son Le'mar Green in 2010 to murder. And I remember a posting on my facebook pagethat said " there is two sides to every story." But that's not true it was one side because my son was dead unable to tell his story only CSI could tell his story that he was ambushed and never had a chance.
we need to stop the killing and distuction of whole families. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Even thou in my case I know my grandson's mother killed him. But you will be held accountable for your choices in life. I say choose life.
love

United States

#11 Oct 26, 2012
Our prayers with the Familes, God bless their Souls!
snakes in the grass

Pacoima, CA

#12 Oct 27, 2012
Cant trust no one friends killing friends grew up together and everthing 2 of them dudes I cant stand I believe they did it hands down
snakes in the grass

Pacoima, CA

#13 Oct 27, 2012
But I guess innocent until proven guilty
love

United States

#15 Oct 28, 2012
Sorry to hear that!
KatinaMarie

United States

#16 Oct 28, 2012
So happy they got caught. I hope they rot in prison. Fuck all three of them jig and bre were GREAT people! Just kicked it with them before those piece of shit ANIMALS brutally shot them down MULTIPLE times! So sad, they are together forever now with the good lord. RIP you two love birds always in our thoughts forever missed <3
baychick510

United States

#17 Oct 28, 2012
Obain wrote:
You know people going to say what they want I know for a fact that they didn't do such a horrible thing to those great people i live out here and I was home with one of the dudes when our friend knocked on our door because she thought it was us so for the record again no they didn't do it they were taking an judge by they background and because they new him it's really hurtful to them to be charged for something they really didn't do I still wonder why this would happen to them but only the victim know who he done wrong so ill put it I'm gods hands and pray for the victims family they will caught the right people
They were good friends but some bad shit went down between them and them killing jig and bre were the outcome. Believe wat u want but I know wassup.
baychick510

United States

#18 Oct 28, 2012
Vote hell no on B wrote:
IF you vote for measure B to expand the old high school so they can build a newer better ghetto at our expense we can import more gangsters and section 8 breeding pens. Add that population and the crime and you have what current politician's call "An increase in our home values."
Well ur a straight piece of shit for that. I will pray for you jackass.
Noname

United States

#19 Oct 29, 2012
Das crazy
Typical

Antioch, CA

#20 Nov 5, 2012
KatinaMarie wrote:
So happy they got caught. I hope they rot in prison. Fuck all three of them jig and bre were GREAT people! Just kicked it with them before those piece of shit ANIMALS brutally shot them down MULTIPLE times! So sad, they are together forever now with the good lord. RIP you two love birds always in our thoughts forever missed <3
Great people? Are you kidding me? Read this story: http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_21934...

See where it says they were all part of the same gang?
free my family

Fairfield, CA

#21 Feb 3, 2013
dickie wrote:
Reginald Whitley, 31, of Antioch, Lamar Michaels, 25, and Sheldon Silas, 24, both of Pittsburg, were arrested.
Get ready for the criminal families/friends to say... but-but-but, my son Reginald/Lamar/Sheldon was such a gooood boyeee!
not even we know that thy are not perfect but they wouldnt do no sh** like that they was freiends of the family that dont even make sense so all yall cn shut the hell up with the bs ....
Da Truth

San Francisco, CA

#24 May 13, 2014
They Snaked they so called friend and his girl them cats deserve everything they gonna get and why one dude look like a itchy and scratchy character

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Bedbug infestation at Concord apartment buildin... (Oct '13) 9 hr Black Jack 10
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. (Feb '14) 10 hr Jane 79
Black Oakland students suspended less, but huge... 12 hr thegreatlc33 8
Rolex Breguet IWC Piaget Cartier top 10 watch ... 15 hr sallein 1
Union City: Pro-Measure KK group raises $560,00... Sun Dennis David 1
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) Sun Disgusted with Quan 66

San Lorenzo News Video

San Lorenzo Dating
Find my Match

San Lorenzo Jobs

San Lorenzo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Lorenzo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Lorenzo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]