Oakland police chief stepping down

Oakland police chief stepping down

There are 6 comments on the SanLuisObispo.com story from May 8, 2013, titled Oakland police chief stepping down. In it, SanLuisObispo.com reports that:

Chief Howard Jordan said that he told City Administrator Deanna Santana that effective immediately he is on medical leave and is taking steps toward medical retirement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SanLuisObispo.com.

A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#1 May 8, 2013
Called it!
But then... Who didn't???
the_dude

United States

#2 May 8, 2013
I guess he doesnt care for the ghetto blacks
Gray

Hayward, CA

#3 May 8, 2013
A job I Wood Not Take
Ipue

Hayward, CA

#4 May 9, 2013
So who in their right mind would take that job with an ultra liberal mayor like Quan? Police work is tough, and you cannot coddle the criminals like Quan wishes. Most of these gang thugs need a lot of discipline, which their parents obviously did not provide, so they now need a good spanking from the Po Po. Unfortunately, the good decent citizens of Oakland have been discarded by the federal courts and the mayor. John Burris must be laughing his a$$ off as he watches Oakland implode from the massive crime increase he is responsible for. Oakland's gangs do not understand anything but brute force, and as a law abiding citizen, I have come to the conclusion that they must be treated as terrorists. How many more children, paramedics, mothers, and babies must be murdered for change to happen. All this political correctness has gone too far. Oakland is like Rome was and Detroit is, it is in a major decline. Good bye A's, Warriors, and eventually Raiders. Who the hell wants to stick around the crime ridden ghetto of Oakland?
Oaklander

Livermore, CA

#5 May 12, 2013
Any chance the mayor might step down too??????
Sergio Lopez

Hayward, CA

#6 May 13, 2013
Quan is NOT liberal, she is INSANE. DO THE RIGHT THING, EXECUTION.
Ipue wrote:
So who in their right mind would take that job with an ultra liberal mayor like Quan? Police work is tough, and you cannot coddle the criminals like Quan wishes. Most of these gang thugs need a lot of discipline, which their parents obviously did not provide, so they now need a good spanking from the Po Po. Unfortunately, the good decent citizens of Oakland have been discarded by the federal courts and the mayor. John Burris must be laughing his a$$ off as he watches Oakland implode from the massive crime increase he is responsible for. Oakland's gangs do not understand anything but brute force, and as a law abiding citizen, I have come to the conclusion that they must be treated as terrorists. How many more children, paramedics, mothers, and babies must be murdered for change to happen. All this political correctness has gone too far. Oakland is like Rome was and Detroit is, it is in a major decline. Good bye A's, Warriors, and eventually Raiders. Who the hell wants to stick around the crime ridden ghetto of Oakland?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Rev Billyust 21,060
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 19 hr Fair Balanced 17,497
Fremont Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Animals 3
Hayward Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Fil 3
Concord Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May 25 Chol 6
News Courts unifying computer systems (May '06) May 23 Your Service Prov... 3
Lake County Corrupt Cops (Jul '09) May 22 Lakecountybootrot 18

San Lorenzo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Lorenzo Mortgages