Victim Of Monday Night Oakland Shooting Identified

Full story: NBC11.com 7
The Alameda County coroner's bureau released the name Wednesday of a victim of a Monday night shooting in Oakland. Full Story
Confused

Tucson, AZ

#1 Jul 25, 2007
That's family.... we grew up together in Sacramento until I was 7. I just don't see how there's no motive or suspect. How is it possible for people to even live in Oakland? What's being done to figure out the situation?
Confused 2

New York, NY

#2 Aug 6, 2007
Tempe, AZ I JUST WANTED TO ASK THE ANTOINE YOU GREW UP WITH. DID HE LIVE IN ASHLAND OREGON AND PLAYED FOOTBALL FOR SOU. PLEASE RESPOND AND LET ME KNOW. I KNOW AN ANTOINE WILLIAMS AND LAST I HERD HE WAS IN THE BAY.
Confused

Tempe, AZ

#3 Nov 29, 2007
No... He didn't have it that well unfortunately... life is hard for many and you pick the path but from what I hear about Oakland just makes me want to stay exactly where I am

Since: Oct 07

San Jose, CA

#4 Nov 30, 2007
Confuseds: There are a few very nice neighborhoods in Oakland. Very few. For the most part it is dangerous and crime ridden.

Shootings occur on a regular basis, and crime is a part of the local way of life. Police are terribly understaffed and city council spends money on everything but more police.
Andrew

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jan 29, 2013
I know Antoine. I lived in apartments with him in sac town. He was hella cool. It hit his mom pretty hard. Rip man.
Andrew

Sacramento, CA

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Confused wrote:
That's family.... we grew up together in Sacramento until I was 7. I just don't see how there's no motive or suspect. How is it possible for people to even live in Oakland? What's being done to figure out the situation?
Did you live in RIZA apartments ? When you were in sac with ant ?
Jolaina

New York, NY

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Confused 2 wrote:
Tempe, AZ I JUST WANTED TO ASK THE ANTOINE YOU GREW UP WITH. DID HE LIVE IN ASHLAND OREGON AND PLAYED FOOTBALL FOR SOU. PLEASE RESPOND AND LET ME KNOW. I KNOW AN ANTOINE WILLIAMS AND LAST I HERD HE WAS IN THE BAY.
Is this Antoine that lived in Ashland and played for SOU?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car Burglary TJ Maxx Center 9 hr shuttip 6
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
hpd 15 hr shuttip 4
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 20 hr CharlesWoodworth 16,961
Oakland police protesters smash windows, vandal... Sat Thanks Oakland 3
Lost dog Sat Lamar 1
africa23 - _tel od out lo in protest is spy whyte Sat africhaiti 1

San Lorenzo News Video

San Lorenzo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Lorenzo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Lorenzo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Lorenzo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:32PM
49ers End Season on High Note
Bleacher Report 7:56 PM
Full Game Grades for Broncos vs. Raiders
Bleacher Report 9:32 PM
San Francisco 49ers: Jim Harbaugh Leaves with a Win, but the Future Is Uncertain
Bleacher Report11:36 PM
Broncos Defense Shines in Week 17 Win over Raiders
Bleacher Report12:51 AM
Broncos Hitting Stride on Both Sides of the Ball Entering Playoffs