Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children. Read more

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17196 Jun 20, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>He came to work. This is a creepy person. I went to meetings in which he attended. Nothing intimate about it unless he has come up with a wacko definition. Entirely possible. Masturbating and young girls are his fascination. Not my problem. Now do you have any more derogatory, hideous questions BF. I suggest get a life. LLDY
Don't forget he also used to stuff food in his briefcase....lol
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17197 Jun 20, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget he also used to stuff food in his briefcase....lol
Stuff food in his briefcase? Yes, I told you that because you are so profoundly lacking intelligence I knew you would believe it and you did. LOL

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17198 Jun 20, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Stuff food in his briefcase? Yes, I told you that because you are so profoundly lacking intelligence I knew you would believe it and you did. LOL
This is the last post.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17199 Jun 20, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the last post.
Now you are pretending to be MoWo. Whatever you desire; however at the very least you need some counselling. So you live in Medina OH - there are cities named that all over the planet. You are essentially a skank with your mind focus and I really don't give a damn. This is about MoWo the child rapist. I realize you are needy and so is MoWo. Dr. LLDY
lawman

Shepherd, MI

#17200 Jun 20, 2013
if you can't do the time don't do the crime!!!!!!

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17201 Jun 21, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are pretending to be MoWo. Whatever you desire; however at the very least you need some counselling. So you live in Medina OH - there are cities named that all over the planet. You are essentially a skank with your mind focus and I really don't give a damn. This is about MoWo the child rapist. I realize you are needy and so is MoWo. Dr. LLDY
I know you are but what am I?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17202 Jun 21, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are but what am I?
Angry.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17204 Jun 21, 2013
Miggy wrote:
If LLDY really wanted to hurt Wolin, she should pretend to be a supporter of his. That would do more damage to his reputation than being on the receiving end of her wild and unrealistic accustations.
Exactly! Plus, consider that you and I and most of the others on here have been on the same side as LLDY when it comes to Wolin's case.....however, it could be argued that we've received more of her venom than MoWo or his supporter(s) on this thread.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17205 Jun 21, 2013
Miggy wrote:
If LLDY really wanted to hurt Wolin, she should pretend to be a supporter of his. That would do more damage to his reputation than being on the receiving end of her wild and unrealistic accustations.
Miggy what is your problem? Does your toupee look as bad as MoWo's? Oh and that would be accusations. If you are trying to insult me proofread. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17206 Jun 21, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Plus, consider that you and I and most of the others on here have been on the same side as LLDY when it comes to Wolin's case.....however, it could be argued that we've received more of her venom than MoWo or his supporter(s) on this thread.
You can argue all you want with yourself. In Chinese culture, I am a water snake. In my culture not close. I don't like you, you have made very derogatory comments to me, I do think you need help. May be the child rapist MoWo given your attitude and your knowledge of me. Do you know what a nematode is? They are evolving as are you.
MoWo

Medina, OH

#17208 Jun 22, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what a nematode is? They are evolving as are you.
Am I a nematode?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17209 Jun 23, 2013
MoWo wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I a nematode?
I don't believe they have evolved enough to type which would be a very good thing for you not to do. LLDY
Miggy

Mooresville, NC

#17210 Jun 23, 2013
The third installment is now up, and I think it's my favorite so far.

It was fun to turn the scam back around on the scammer!

Swift Justice:

http://www.landowonder.com/sb/swift.html

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17211 Jun 24, 2013
MoWo wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I a nematode?
You need a psychiatrist.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17212 Jun 24, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>You need a psychiatrist.
You're a doctor....maybe you can help him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17213 Jun 24, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a doctor....maybe you can help him.
Considering you are rude, nosy and think you are omnipotent it is better for you to intervene. How long have you two been married? Do you chase little girls or boys? How is the admire MoWo club coming along?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17214 Jun 24, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Considering you are rude, nosy and think you are omnipotent it is better for you to intervene. How long have you two been married? Do you chase little girls or boys? How is the admire MoWo club coming along?
You better watch out.....you might anger 'A Jewish Perspective'.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17215 Jun 24, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You better watch out.....you might anger 'A Jewish Perspective'.
I already did. Look in a mirror.
MoWo

Medina, OH

#17216 Jun 24, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I already did. Look in a mirror.
What does LLDY stand for?
Rayboy

Hayward, CA

#17217 Jun 24, 2013
Anyone know whats up with Wollie ?? Back with the Mrs.?..."Working" somewhere ? Unrepentant ? Hanging out and leering around at the local Starbucks ? Is he allowed to have internet access ? Next installment of the obligatory mugshot ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr trying 19,718
Do you travel to Oakland after dark? 20 hr OMF 4
Nembutal at last!!!! (Sep '13) 21 hr Shazza 17
HELLO? California? Mar 25 Rupert B Jigglebo... 3
Are Tattoos on women disgusting? Mar 25 Godfrey Daniel 2
News San Ramon: Two arrested in connection with rece... Mar 25 unspotted boy 10
News Woman brain-dead after being hit by SUV in Hayward Mar 24 sonia ponce 3
San Lorenzo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Lorenzo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance