Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17459 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#17201 Jun 21, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are pretending to be MoWo. Whatever you desire; however at the very least you need some counselling. So you live in Medina OH - there are cities named that all over the planet. You are essentially a skank with your mind focus and I really don't give a damn. This is about MoWo the child rapist. I realize you are needy and so is MoWo. Dr. LLDY
I know you are but what am I?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17202 Jun 21, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are but what am I?
Angry.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17204 Jun 21, 2013
Miggy wrote:
If LLDY really wanted to hurt Wolin, she should pretend to be a supporter of his. That would do more damage to his reputation than being on the receiving end of her wild and unrealistic accustations.
Exactly! Plus, consider that you and I and most of the others on here have been on the same side as LLDY when it comes to Wolin's case.....however, it could be argued that we've received more of her venom than MoWo or his supporter(s) on this thread.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17205 Jun 21, 2013
Miggy wrote:
If LLDY really wanted to hurt Wolin, she should pretend to be a supporter of his. That would do more damage to his reputation than being on the receiving end of her wild and unrealistic accustations.
Miggy what is your problem? Does your toupee look as bad as MoWo's? Oh and that would be accusations. If you are trying to insult me proofread. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17206 Jun 21, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Plus, consider that you and I and most of the others on here have been on the same side as LLDY when it comes to Wolin's case.....however, it could be argued that we've received more of her venom than MoWo or his supporter(s) on this thread.
You can argue all you want with yourself. In Chinese culture, I am a water snake. In my culture not close. I don't like you, you have made very derogatory comments to me, I do think you need help. May be the child rapist MoWo given your attitude and your knowledge of me. Do you know what a nematode is? They are evolving as are you.
MoWo

Medina, OH

#17208 Jun 22, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know what a nematode is? They are evolving as are you.
Am I a nematode?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17209 Jun 23, 2013
MoWo wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I a nematode?
I don't believe they have evolved enough to type which would be a very good thing for you not to do. LLDY
Miggy

Cleveland, OH

#17210 Jun 23, 2013
The third installment is now up, and I think it's my favorite so far.

It was fun to turn the scam back around on the scammer!

Swift Justice:

http://www.landowonder.com/sb/swift.html

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17211 Jun 24, 2013
MoWo wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I a nematode?
You need a psychiatrist.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17212 Jun 24, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>You need a psychiatrist.
You're a doctor....maybe you can help him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17213 Jun 24, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a doctor....maybe you can help him.
Considering you are rude, nosy and think you are omnipotent it is better for you to intervene. How long have you two been married? Do you chase little girls or boys? How is the admire MoWo club coming along?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17214 Jun 24, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Considering you are rude, nosy and think you are omnipotent it is better for you to intervene. How long have you two been married? Do you chase little girls or boys? How is the admire MoWo club coming along?
You better watch out.....you might anger 'A Jewish Perspective'.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17215 Jun 24, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You better watch out.....you might anger 'A Jewish Perspective'.
I already did. Look in a mirror.
MoWo

Medina, OH

#17216 Jun 24, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I already did. Look in a mirror.
What does LLDY stand for?
Rayboy

Hayward, CA

#17217 Jun 24, 2013
Anyone know whats up with Wollie ?? Back with the Mrs.?..."Working" somewhere ? Unrepentant ? Hanging out and leering around at the local Starbucks ? Is he allowed to have internet access ? Next installment of the obligatory mugshot ?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17218 Jun 25, 2013
MoWo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not raping children; however you wouldn't understand that.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17219 Jun 26, 2013
Rayboy wrote:
Anyone know whats up with Wollie ?? Back with the Mrs.?..."Working" somewhere ? Unrepentant ? Hanging out and leering around at the local Starbucks ? Is he allowed to have internet access ? Next installment of the obligatory mugshot ?
Well you have internet access which is questionable, so maybe MoWo does as well?

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#17220 Jun 27, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Well you have internet access which is questionable, so maybe MoWo does as well?
Ha ha.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#17221 Jun 27, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha.
Not your usual verbose self. Did Miggy and you have a spat? I am sure kiss and make out, up or whatever you 2 do. How old are you? 10? What do any of you comments have to do with MoWo?
Miggy

Charlotte, NC

#17222 Jun 27, 2013
MoWo wrote:
<quoted text>
LLDY stands for truth, justice, and the American way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Los Gatos man slain in East Oakland identified (Mar '16) 12 hr Dudley 16
Concord Music Thread (Mar '16) Sun Musikologist 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Well Well 20,775
Hayward Music Thread (Aug '14) Jan 21 Musikologist 7
News Tesla Gigafactory To Produce Electric Motors, G... Jan 18 Solarman 1
News FEMA flood map has San Lorenzo residents crying... (Nov '09) Jun '16 Debra 5
News Internet Prostitution Sting Nets 13 In East Bay (Jul '06) Jun '16 Emily 84

San Lorenzo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Lorenzo Mortgages