Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17469 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

crack pipe johnny

Beijing, China

#16713 Dec 17, 2012
Brittle Fingers wrote:
On a ramdon unrelated note, my wife and I just had our second child last night. Just thought I'd inject some positive vibes into the thread.:)
There are no positive "vibes" associated with a douchebag like you reproducing.
Carnac The Magnificent

Carrollton, VA

#16714 Dec 17, 2012
Today is the anniversary of Maurice Wolin pleading “no contest” to attempted lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age.

Four years ago MoWo and his highly paid legal team saw the writing on the wall and gave up all further efforts at somehow avoiding justice. Before that they tried to:
- Have NBC not air the footage; they failed,
- Claim entrapment; they got laughed out of court,
- Exclude the interview with the police; they succeeded in this small victory,
- Exclude the sexually charged chat logs between an adult who thought was engaging a 13-year old; they failed miserably, and
- Claim “foul” because a hard drive had failed; they failed.

None of it worked. So after a long and drawn out delay (that mostly served to feed attorney coffers) MoWo folded like a chep suit, pled “no contest” and was handed about the same sentence that most everyone else was given in the “riverside special”– a very mild sentence compared with what they deserved and what every other jurisdiction handed down.

At least, thanks to the requirement that Maurice Wolin register as the sex offender he is, now the public knows that he is a danger to children.
crack pipe johnny

Beijing, China

#16715 Dec 17, 2012
Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
At least, thanks to the requirement that Maurice Wolin register as the sex offender he is, now the public knows that he is a danger to children.
Maurice Wolin is not a danger to children, so shut the hell up, phuktard.
Dr Dino

Charleston, WV

#16716 Dec 17, 2012
Today is the anniversary of Maurice Wolin pleading “no contest” to attempted lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age.
Four years ago MoWo and his highly paid legal team saw the writing on the wall and gave up all further efforts at somehow avoiding justice. Before that they tried to:
- Have NBC not air the footage; they failed,
- Claim entrapment; they got laughed out of court,
- Exclude the interview with the police; they succeeded in this small victory,
- Exclude the sexually charged chat logs between an adult who thought was engaging a 13-year old; they failed miserably, and
- Claim “foul” because a hard drive had failed; they failed.
None of it worked. So after a long and drawn out delay (that mostly served to feed attorney coffers) MoWo folded like a chep suit, pled “no contest” and was handed about the same sentence that most everyone else was given in the “riverside special”– a very mild sentence compared with what they deserved and what every other jurisdiction handed down.
Thank you, Carnac, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
Sweet J

Sterling, VA

#16717 Dec 17, 2012
Four years ago MoWo and his highly paid legal team saw the writing on the wall and gave up all further efforts at somehow avoiding justice.
Three years ago?(Dec 2009)
Carnac The Magnificent

Carrollton, VA

#16718 Dec 18, 2012
Sweet J wrote:
<quoted text>
Three years ago?(Dec 2009)
Yes. You are right. Three years ago.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16719 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Yes. You are right. Three years ago.
Darn. That means MoWo is off probation. Well there is still the lifetime RSO. There is always a silver lining. LLDY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Carnac The Magnificent

Carrollton, VA

#16720 Dec 18, 2012
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Darn. That means MoWo is off probation. Well there is still the lifetime RSO. There is always a silver lining. LLDY
Not quite, LLDY. Maurice Wolin, convicted felon, is still under probation. The three-year probation period started at sentencing on 3/10/10, and so will end on 3/10/13.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16721 Dec 18, 2012
<quoted text>
Not quite, LLDY. Maurice Wolin, convicted felon, is still under probation. The three-year probation period started at sentencing on 3/10/10, and so will end on 3/10/13.
Thank you. Interesting info, so he has a ways to go. I didn't follow the case that closely and while I work with IP lawyers, never criminal lawyers. Well there is another Christmas gift. Best to you, LLDY

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
crack pipe johnny

Beijing, China

#16722 Dec 19, 2012
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. Interesting info, so he has a ways to go. I didn't follow the case that closely and while I work with IP lawyers, never criminal lawyers. Well there is another Christmas gift. Best to you, LLDY
The only lawyers you work with are the ones who get you out of trouble for being a prostitute and get your husband out of trouble for stealing to support his drug addiction, so shut up, bitch.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DrJustice

Mitchell, SD

#16723 Dec 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Thank you, Carnac, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16724 Dec 20, 2012
<quoted text>
So what do you think MoWo is going to do for Christmas? He is a turkey and he can stuff himself with anything he wants. He does brag about two ovens so I think back in first and turn over and then the breast. He does like breasts especially if those are attached to children.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16725 Dec 20, 2012
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>So what do you think MoWo is going to do for Christmas? He is a turkey and he can stuff himself with anything he wants. He does brag about two ovens so I think back in first and turn over and then the breast. He does like breasts especially if those are attached to children.
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his prior declaration of "I will kiss them".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DrJustice

Mitchell, SD

#16726 Dec 21, 2012
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, LLDY, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his prior declaration of "I will kiss them".
Thank you, Brittle Fingers, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his prior declaration that "I'm being charged with very serious offenses".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16727 Dec 21, 2012
DrJustice wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Brittle Fingers, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his prior declaration that "I'm being charged with very serious offenses".
And thank you so very much, DrJustice, for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and him having "a little bit of time, not very much".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Miggy

Charlotte, NC

#16728 Dec 21, 2012
Maybe the Mayan prediction was not about the end of the world (which I know is not accurate anyway), but really about the end of Wolin's career? Just a few years off?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16729 Dec 21, 2012
Miggy wrote:
Maybe the Mayan prediction was not about the end of the world (which I know is not accurate anyway), but really about the end of Wolin's career? Just a few years off?
I believe the Mayan culture used a different calendar than modern culture; however the writing was on the wall for MoWo and not in a Mayan temple. It was in his conduct, treatment of others including family, arrogance and general stupidity. The guy is a screw-up no matter what he touches. That ended his world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mammy654

Napa, CA

#16730 Dec 23, 2012
The only reason that the big bosses and doctors and senators misbehave is that they are threatened with paying more taxes. They worry about the results of continuing the godless tradition of welfare, evil medicare, regulations, meddlesome minimum wages, satanist social security, pesky public education, ungodly unions and vacinations. We must arm our children and get back to doing what we are told by the higher ups as that is why they are higher up and we are lower down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
DrJustice

Mitchell, SD

#16731 Dec 23, 2012
Mammy654 wrote:
The only reason that the big bosses and doctors and senators misbehave is that they are threatened with paying more taxes. They worry about the results of continuing the godless tradition of welfare, evil medicare, regulations, meddlesome minimum wages, satanist social security, pesky public education, ungodly unions and vacinations. We must arm our children and get back to doing what we are told by the higher ups as that is why they are higher up and we are lower down.
Please, Mammy, keep the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16732 Dec 23, 2012
Well you have to admit she? has a lot going on there. Maybe nothing remotely connected to this thread; however that individual may be Mr. MoWo. Misbehave is an understatement. He always saw himself as the big boss and MDs rule. By now he may be on welfare. The need to line his pockets was foremost hence he would not be in favour of medicare, regulations, social security, likely privately educated, not sure how he felt about vaccinations but he would just have to stick the kid in the arm who would then scream and cry. Not a lot of money in that. He does have different personae and Mammy654 may be one of those. Mammy is quite articulate and there are many reasons doctors misbehave as in lusting after 13 year old girls.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Uber White Male 2 hr anon6758 1
Oakland Raiders to nullify the contract on the ... 12 hr Dudley 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 14 hr Mikeymike116 20,936
Jermain Bradley shot dead in Oakland. (Mar '16) Mon LaDonna Mitchell 6
Seek and Meet Bisexual Women (Mar '15) Mar 24 Josh henery 6
News FEMA flood map has San Lorenzo residents crying... (Nov '09) Jun '16 Debra 5
News Internet Prostitution Sting Nets 13 In East Bay (Jul '06) Jun '16 Emily 84

San Lorenzo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Lorenzo Mortgages