Who do you support for U.S. House in ...

Who do you support for U.S. House in California (District 13) in 2010?

Posted in the San Lorenzo Forum

Larry Jett

AOL

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Anybody but Stark. His very name upsets me
No On U

Fremont, CA

#2 Oct 14, 2010
It's time for Pete to Go
Jon

San Francisco, CA

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Elect Forest Baker!
Hayward Resident

Fresno, CA

#4 Oct 14, 2010
There is a third candidate, but his name isn't an option. His name is Chris Pareja, and although he is a write-in, he is the only one of the three that actually lives in the district.
RS

Berkeley, CA

#5 Oct 25, 2010
Forest Baker is "The" candidate for CD-13. He knows his stuff and is truly concerned about our country/economy/citizens!

Pete Stark lives in Maryland, not California! How can he represent you?

Pete Stark is out of touch with reality, even Democrats don't like him after 30+ years in office!

Stark says our borders are "secure!" Really, that's what he said!

He supports big government and big spending, no matter how much it costs us taxpayers!

Unfortunately, Pete is not real healthy and needs a rest. Retire Pete!
RRS

Berkeley, CA

#6 Oct 25, 2010
Larry Jett wrote:
Anybody but Stark. His very name upsets me
25 Oct '10
Larry, Based on your comment, you must have made a mistake when you voted for Stark. Would you consider correcting your vote?
I agree with you. Stark has been around too long and hasn't earned his salt. The "Stark Difference in this election is Forest Baker!"
RS
RRS

Berkeley, CA

#7 Oct 25, 2010
Hayward Resident wrote:
There is a third candidate, but his name isn't an option. His name is Chris Pareja, and although he is a write-in, he is the only one of the three that actually lives in the district.
With all due respect, write-in candidates are a wasted vote! It will be difficult enough to get the Republican Candidate Forest Baker to beat the "out of touch, and big spending" Pete Stark!

At least make your vote (protest or otherwise)count! Vote For Forest Baker!

PS: State law requires that candidates live in California. Baker lives in San Jose, so it is not an issue. Don't look for Stark at his parents-in-law's home in San Lorenzo (see Randy Sandobill's (sp), KTVU-TV, piece last summer about where Stark really lives. Did you know Pete Stark lives in Maryland? I guess he figures he can represent us better at a distance!
Hayward Resident

United States

#8 Oct 25, 2010
I disagree that third-party or write-in votes are wasted. Anyone who has done any research on Forest would quickly realize that he wants to put us all in communes, which makes him worse than Stark. To me, voting in protest for someone who is even worse than what you have (I didn't think that was possible, but Forest proved it) is a bigger waste than voting your conscience.
Gumba

Fremont, CA

#9 Oct 30, 2010
He takes care of the working class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 31 min Boots on the Grou... 20,226
Nostalgia For A Time That NEVER WAS Thu Culture Auditor 2
Open Borders for Drunk Driving in The War on C... Thu Culture Auditor 1
News Wal-Mart closes Oakland, San Jose stores Thu lol 15
News Los Gatos man slain in East Oakland identified Thu lol 10
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Wed Brittle Fingers 17,162
Hayward Music Thread (Aug '14) May 3 Musikologist 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Lorenzo Mortgages