Hayward, CA

#132 May 14, 2013
MOST HATED wrote:
respect it varrio fairway park deep south hayward .rcn family::
helll ya thats all I see soth hayward

Since: Aug 11

Concord, CA

#133 May 15, 2013
Do u chinstraps wear uniforms? How does one know which loser to shoot among 100 different gangs. You should Just wear bullseyes.
Family guy

Concord, CA

#134 May 28, 2013
Hey everyone im just a middle income father of 3 looking to buy a house. Hayward seems affordable but I have no idea where to stay away from. Can anyone offer any advice on the mission foothills area? Mainly on the other side of mission towards the hills? Thanks

Concord, CA

#135 May 28, 2013
Family guy wrote:
Hey everyone im just a middle income father of 3 looking to buy a house. Hayward seems affordable but I have no idea where to stay away from. Can anyone offer any advice on the mission foothills area? Mainly on the other side of mission towards the hills? Thanks
Avalon if you can afford it. Or along the hills towards 680. That's about it. Otherwise Hayward is a lost cause
Btz

Hayward, CA

#136 Jun 2, 2013
Tennyson was never a gang
reminisinboutbackintheday wrote:
the streets to worry about are the old skool ones, the new ones like rcn or dgf are just like kids that wanted to join the older cliks but coudnt join cause of their... GAYngster ways. The gangs that been out wen our tios were little, would be A st, Bst, ramos, south garden, and tennyson. These are the gangs that have leaders how have spent 25 to life, the ones with connections, and know what the streets really are. The ones that know how to deal with enemies, when to run away and when to pull out a strap and BOOM.
Abdullah

United States

#137 Jun 10, 2013
Your all illiterate drop-outs.....

Concord, CA

#138 Jun 10, 2013
Abdullah wrote:
Your all illiterate drop-outs.....
Amen to this. I wish they'd all get shipped to an island with all the ammo and guns they could imagine so they could kill each other
sikkplaya

Hayward, CA

#139 Jun 11, 2013
I have lived in Hayward since I was four, I am 22 now, I always knew there were gang members but I never really had an issue with it. I grew up around em, went to school with them, I am a guy and I have to sadly say that I am attracted to them for some reason. Not because they were kool, but because they respect their family, their friends, they protect them and they are loyal to their family and friends. Hopefully loyal to their relationships and partners otherwise thats a violation!

but yeah they arent bad Ive talked with a few, they act tough but thats when its awkward haha.. never sit on a bench though.. they might claim it -.-
sikkplaya

Hayward, CA

#140 Jun 11, 2013
WSH wrote:
The REAL hoods in West Hayward are Palma Ceia, The Condos, LTA and BeechWood
You talking about hesperian blvd? and the area around oliver and arf?
TTT

Lombard, IL

#141 Jun 12, 2013
this is good news

Concord, CA

#142 Jun 12, 2013
TTT wrote:
this is good news
What would be good news is if i woke this morning, turned the news on a d saw that 1000 gang members were killed.
VNFLOCOSX4

United States

#143 Jun 12, 2013
FXXK Hayward. NortE FMT on minez. Fxxk hayward fxxk decoto fxxk irv and fxxk central av
MostWanted

United States

#145 Jun 12, 2013
Riverbank resident wrote:
<quoted text>
What would be good news is if i woke this morning, turned the news on a d saw that 1000 gang members were killed.
What would be good news is if I woke up this morning and turned on the news and found out you a$$ was murdered. Haah in all seriousness if you hate gangs so much then go live at Disneyland where its happiest place on earth. Infact I hope you get stuck on Its a small world so that you will become a happier person. lol

Concord, CA

#146 Jun 13, 2013
I'm not askin for Disneyland but If you pole smoking pant sagging degens can look in the mirror, make sure your hat is properly sideways, load up your gun and then quaintly go shoot someone then what good are you. There are innocent people who have unlike you, have a purpose in life by going about their day. Last thing they need is to have bullets flying all over the place as they sit down for dinner or buying milk. Anyway have a nice day as you take another mothers son away from her.
My name

Hayward, CA

#147 Jun 17, 2013
Hayward sucks dude, most gangbangers there are punks. If they ever meet any real gang members they'd be screwed.
Nice Guy

United States

#148 Jun 18, 2013
Riverbank resident wrote:
I'm not askin for Disneyland but If you pole smoking pant sagging degens can look in the mirror, make sure your hat is properly sideways, load up your gun and then quaintly go shoot someone then what good are you. There are innocent people who have unlike you, have a purpose in life by going about their day. Last thing they need is to have bullets flying all over the place as they sit down for dinner or buying milk. Anyway have a nice day as you take another mothers son away from her.
Move to Pleasanton, absolutely no gangs here. If this was 20 years ago I would say move to Fremont but well the crap flows downwards now. Have a good day.

Concord, CA

#149 Jun 18, 2013
Nice Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Move to Pleasanton, absolutely no gangs here. If this was 20 years ago I would say move to Fremont but well the crap flows downwards now. Have a good day.
I grew up in Livermore/Pleasanton. Unfortunately Livermore is slowly gaining strength with their wannabe gangster population. Pleasanton seems to be safe. Sadly b/c of mistakes and bad women I had to move away to riverbank. Although its nice and quiet, I'm still next to modesto where there are gangs. Haven't had a problem though I certainly don't go looking for one. I really do wish I could be given a license to shoot gang members on the spot. That would be great
mee

United States

#150 Jun 18, 2013
Wow,!!!
proud nutsack jotote

Hayward, CA

#151 Jun 24, 2013
The Burger King Gangsters
The Busters
The Nut $ack Locos
The Fudge Packing Losers
Amerikas Least Fashionable
norcaca por vida

Hayward, CA

#152 Jun 24, 2013
everybody knows wrote:
everybody knows Hayward is run and controlled by THE LATIN KINGS!
The Latin Whos????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Bam 19,928
News Oakland Shooting Takes One Life, Sends Another ... 22 hr Just telling the ... 1
News San Leandro: 2 men arrested for home burglary, ... 22 hr Just telling the ... 1
News Police: Serial Robber Nabbed In Fremont (Jun '08) Mon philsmart23 45
Oakland protesters to challenge Libby Schaaf in... Mon Leroy Fandango 2
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) May 22 Brittle Fingers 17,026
News Four charged in triple stabbing at San Leandro bar May 22 Mr. Blunt 1
More from around the web

San Lorenzo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]