Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

a girl in love wrote:
if nortenos are sucha waste of tyme and a bunch of lame asses then why dnt you bring your so called family down to A'st n see whos is bigger not all nortenos are a waste of tyme my fiance is fron north hayward born and raised and yes a norteno his family comes frome a long line of of hard working northeners and would love to hear your oppinions on what they represent for lil M next time before you speak your mind
Girl in love? You aint no chick. No chick talks like that. Unless she's a wonabee bad-a** or a slut. who choices guys with the one with the most gold grill in his mouth. Brother for Oakland LoL What a c*nt. LOL ...
SCRAP KILLER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

dum azz SOUTH HAYWARD 14 LCG 187 SCRAPS WITH MY GLOCK 18 TILL I DIE

Since: Aug 11

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Please gang members, shoot each other. Do us all a favor. You bring absolutely nothing good to the world.
sticks178

Rancho Cordova, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

ppl wanna talk s*#t all day.its hard not to.but ima keep it100.ast ramos r the oldest gangs in the stak.they got members high up.&they do got scraps in thr hood.ppl cant talk about dgf cuz whn i was on the blok we was riding with them.my whole fam is from the south was in cmf sb and dgf.im from tha west tho&whn cats wanna talk about LTA as weak then u r haten ass punk.cuz we made the west feared cats didnt wanna walk n it.we was bagn on older cats whn we was 15/16.keep it 100%.west stak LTA all day xiv

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

sticks178 wrote:
ppl wanna talk s*#t all day.its hard not to.but ima keep it100.ast ramos r the oldest gangs in the stak.they got members high up.&they do got scraps in thr hood.ppl cant talk about dgf cuz whn i was on the blok we was riding with them.my whole fam is from the south was in cmf sb and dgf.im from tha west tho&whn cats wanna talk about LTA as weak then u r haten ass punk.cuz we made the west feared cats didnt wanna walk n it.we was bagn on older cats whn we was 15/16.keep it 100%.west stak LTA all day xiv
What language is this?
Titodatsqueeze18 7

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

DGF 7TH GEN.... SMACK SMACK bANG bANG
Titodatsqueeze18 7

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

DGF NORTE GANG 7TH GENERATION.... SMACK SMACK BANg! BANG!
Titodatsqueeze18 7

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

The D is highly Respected
Titodatsqueeze18 7

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

343....Mob BoyZ
khb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Kelly hill is not a gang!!!!!! But will get on dat head!! We leave dat color shit up too 14 n 13 ha haaa
Nasty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Stop Dick Riding ...Ast Ramos might be deep but there Dopefiens...South Hayward is the most reptible...Donald Ave LC DGF ELP
INNOCENT wrote:
Some of the weaker Gangs in Hayward,Ca Are known to be in West Hayward And South Hayward. The weak ones would be (West Hayward) Lord Tennyson Apartments, Palma Ceia, Orlando Block and the rest of West Hayward. And (South Hayward) DGF, ELP, Hoggs, LC, RCN, 223, SB, etc. Pretty much both south and west hayward gangs are extremely WEAK AND WHACK! The Most Feared Gang In Hayward And Most Notorious Gang That Runs Hayward Would Have To Be Between Ramos And A Street. But I would say Ramos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

One word for Hayward's problems. NAPALM!
everybody knows

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

everybody knows Hayward is run and controlled by THE LATIN KINGS!
eNe J

Troutdale, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Northside nampa TiNy TooN$ 208

Citrus Heights, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

63 square miles of this dump of a city and 100 different gangs. With new ones forming everyday. NAPALM
for all yu suckas

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

27 Campo Ramos A street we run this shit ,,
Northerner

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Come on now homies. All this and that about who rides harder or who goes dumb in the stack needs to come to a cease. To the homie who said he's an OG from way back from Ast. Homie you got one thing wrong g, campo Ramos didn't come to life until the late 90's. The oldest cliques from back in the day has always been Ast, ELP/DGF, West End/Palma Ceia. These are homies that have always put it down for the N. now for every other homies from other cliques not mentioned above. From the north, south and to west. Brothers we all are from that big ene and need to understand who gives a fuck about who puts it down. Cause when it comes time for you to hit the pen the only thing that matters then is that you're down for that big bad Norte lifestyle. I'll say this about those south siders out in Bst and south garden them fools are just confused and don't understand our ways since all of us are from northern califas and will always hold it down for that big bad ass Norte!
freddy

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

yea you right.
simple

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Being in a gang.. Smh .. You may gain confidence but loose pride .. And sometimes even family. #experience that's why it's a waste.of time . I want a family... Not a family filled with guns and living.life trying to.survive
WSH

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

The REAL hoods in West Hayward are Palma Ceia, The Condos, LTA and BeechWood

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent San Lorenzo Discussions

Search the San Lorenzo Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 min Fitus T Bluster 18,583
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr sterling boned 200,345
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 9 hr Carnac The Magnificent 16,857
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 11 hr snodder 2,252
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Facts facts 15,927
Man shot by deputy during brutal San Leandro be... Jul 24 Krystal 4
•••
•••

San Lorenzo News Video

•••
San Lorenzo Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

San Lorenzo Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000