Hip-hop party promoter Eugene Cockerh...

Hip-hop party promoter Eugene Cockerham linked to wild San Lore...

There are 6 comments on the Ledger Dispatch story from Sep 9, 2009, titled Hip-hop party promoter Eugene Cockerham linked to wild San Lore.... In it, Ledger Dispatch reports that:

A wild party at a San Lorenzo church Sunday night that ended in gunfire has been linked to hip-hop party promoter Eugene Cockerham Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger Dispatch.

Lisa

Dublin, CA

#1 Sep 9, 2009
Stay out of San Lorenzo you loser. I have teenager and they dont need your ghetto bullshit.
Bubba

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Sep 10, 2009
What a totally worthless culture! Of course with lyrics that glorify punks, thugs and gangs just as they condone every uncivil and criminal act up to and including murder what do you expect? No wonder these young punks (as young as 12 and 13!) are trying to emulate their turd faced gangsta rap idols by carrying guns around with them and willing to use them at the slightest provocation! And "it's all about respect" say these stinking little bastards. Yeah right! Yeah take your trash back to Oakland or Richmond where it belongs!

Since: Sep 09

San Francisco, CA

#3 Sep 10, 2009
..2 bad your insight = as narrow as your IQ Fool!
NOT ALL HipHop = as limited as th'type U imagine! IF your CONglomr8ted megaCorps N th'Media would ALLOW other styles then m8yBE you'll C differently.
Bubba

Palo Alto, CA

#4 Sep 10, 2009
ESciEncE wrote:
..2 bad your insight = as narrow as your IQ Fool!
NOT ALL HipHop = as limited as th'type U imagine! IF your CONglomr8ted megaCorps N th'Media would ALLOW other styles then m8yBE you'll C differently.
Are you really as ignorant and illiterate as you sound? I know not ALL hip hop as that limited but that majority of it that sells, the stuff that is blaring out of almost every boom box and car stereo in town is violence inducing garbage and I would bet that was the SHIT that was blasting at that party of fools and gun toting punks in San Lorenzo. You might be able to fool your dim witted junior high school drop out homies but that jive ass BS is not going to work with the rest of us. Go back to school and learn how to write...better yet learn how to think! Frankly right now you haven't got a clue!
Diane

San Francisco, CA

#5 Sep 10, 2009
I live across the creek from this church and I am so angry that my family was put in jepordy by these scum that feel the need to carry guns. Sunday night we were on the floor because of gun fire. San Lorenzo was a wonderful family community when I moved here, now if feel as if I live in the inner city.(the ghetto). I really feel that my family is not safe.
Bubba

Palo Alto, CA

#6 Sep 10, 2009
Diane wrote:
I live across the creek from this church and I am so angry that my family was put in jepordy by these scum that feel the need to carry guns. Sunday night we were on the floor because of gun fire. San Lorenzo was a wonderful family community when I moved here, now if feel as if I live in the inner city.(the ghetto). I really feel that my family is not safe.
Same thing with San Leandro Diane! It used to be safe and pleasant 24/7. It's still not too bad compared to the cesspools of flatland Oakland or Richmond but you really have to watch yourself now especially at night. Thugs and punks and Section 8 tenants from Oakland and other places have a lot to do with the decreased quality of life. I truly couldn't care less what color or what race my neighbors are. I do however expect them to act with civility and treat others with respect. That apparently is just too much to expect from some people!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News One dead, three wounded in East Oakland shootings 5 hr Westoakland 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 13 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 20,089
News Contra Costa Times/Oakland Tribune editorial: M... 13 hr Jodyshouse 1
What are the names of the different gangs in Ha... (Jun '10) 15 hr Jboy 218
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 18 hr LLDY 17,044
News Fremont: Couple arrested after hit-and-run, veh... 19 hr john 1
News Puberty Is Coming Earlier, But That Doesn't Mea... (Oct '13) 19 hr Shane 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Lorenzo Mortgages