Why is there so much racism in Oakland?

Posted in the San Lorenzo Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#2 Mar 4, 2012
Suddenly? Are you cracked? Oakland has been an armpit for years. Oakland, Richmond, Chicaco, Philly, NYC... Where ever you have different races you're going to have racism. It will never go way; that's sad....
550 Jackson St

San Jose, CA

#5 Mar 6, 2012
Loving Life wrote:
The answer is simple. The blacks of Oakland are simply the dumbest, most ignorant creatures on God's green earth. They kill one another for pleasure. Enjoy the show while it lasts, they will eventually vote in a competent mayor who will end the violence and that will be the end of the Oakland kill one another entertainment show.
FUKU CUZ I GONNA RAPEYO GIRL NOWHONKY AND KILHER U DA THE BIG MAN NOW HUH ILL FIND YA CUZ WITETRASH HONKEY
Loving Life

Livermore, CA

#6 Mar 6, 2012
550 Jackson St wrote:
<quoted text>FUKU CUZ I GONNA RAPEYO GIRL NOWHONKY AND KILHER U DA THE BIG MAN NOW HUH ILL FIND YA CUZ WITETRASH HONKEY
My friends, it doesn't get any dumber that "550 Jackson St." This useless piece of excrement proves my point. I love it, keep it up my friend, as you are the exact reason why we enjoy watching you animals act like baboons. It's better than going to the Knowland Zoo.
33stniggJoJo

San Jose, CA

#8 Mar 7, 2012
I wana eat yu whtboy CRIPS550OKILLR
Savage and a Gentleman

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 9, 2012
33stniggJoJo wrote:
I wana eat yu whtboy CRIPS550OKILLR
Fake ass! Go down to Los Angeles with that Crip and Blood mess. This is ESO trick! Go down to Brookfield or Seminary claiming that red and blue and see what happens. Stay out of Oakland completely.
Savage and a Gentleman

Columbus, OH

#10 Mar 9, 2012
A Thought wrote:
Suddenly? Are you cracked? Oakland has been an armpit for years. Oakland, Richmond, Chicaco, Philly, NYC... Where ever you have different races you're going to have racism. It will never go way; that's sad....
Chicago, Philly, Cleveland and Detroit etc... are the ones with all those race problems. Don't start no shit there will not be none. Same goes for Richtown, East Palo Alto, Vallejo, Marin City, Frisco and the rest of the Bay.
Savage and a Gentleman

Columbus, OH

#11 Mar 9, 2012
Loving Life wrote:
The answer is simple. The blacks of Oakland are simply the dumbest, most ignorant creatures on God's green earth. They kill one another for pleasure. Enjoy the show while it lasts, they will eventually vote in a competent mayor who will end the violence and that will be the end of the Oakland kill one another entertainment show.
Oakland Blacks are some of the realest people you will ever meet. No other city can do it like Oakland! They are not like any other African American community in the whole country...The most unique and they strive to be that way. Much love to North-West-East Oakland!!
Dave Williams

Castro Valley, CA

#12 Mar 10, 2012
Savage and a Gentleman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oakland Blacks are some of the realest people you will ever meet. No other city can do it like Oakland! They are not like any other African American community in the whole country...The most unique and they strive to be that way. Much love to North-West-East Oakland!!
Hey, ooga booga black boy!
SF Jim

Castro Valley, CA

#13 Mar 10, 2012
Why is there so much racism, well it's partially because the black slime-balls keep robbing White people and raping the white Women. I wish we could wipe them out or just execute the felony black men. Oakland is the most disgusting s-hole I've ever seen. Their Mayer is a retarded Chinese woman who doesn't know what the hell she's doing, it figures that Mayer Quan and the blacks, and the roaches are on the same level.
SF Jim

Castro Valley, CA

#14 Mar 10, 2012
550 Jackson St wrote:
<quoted text>
FUKU CUZ I GONNA RAPEYO GIRL NOWHONKY AND KILHER U DA THE BIG MAN NOW HUH ILL FIND YA CUZ WITETRASH HONKEY
Here's a fine example.
Quan must be gone

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2012
Savage and a Gentleman wrote:
<quoted text>Oakland Blacks are some of the realest people you will ever meet. No other city can do it like Oakland! They are not like any other African American community in the whole country...The most unique and they strive to be that way. Much love to North-West-East Oakland!!
I appreciate your loyalty to the hood. But the fact remains, the cities you listed all suffer from ignorance, poor parenting, laziness and the inability to be civil toward one another. Drugs, guns, and violence rule the day.
Billy C

Castro Valley, CA

#16 Mar 12, 2012
Oakland Scumland is what we call it from across the bay. If the wind is just right you can hear all of the gunshots of Apes and Monkeys trying to kill white folks for fun.
Amused

Livermore, CA

#17 Mar 13, 2012
Billy C wrote:
Oakland Scumland is what we call it from across the bay. If the wind is just right you can hear all of the gunshots of Apes and Monkeys trying to kill white folks for fun.
I don't know where you are getting the white folks part. They are shooting each other and the Mexicans.
Translation Man

Castro Valley, CA

#18 Mar 13, 2012
Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know where you are getting the white folks part. They are shooting each other and the Mexicans.
Are you kidding? Whites' are the ones with the cash to be ripped off in Oakland, the Mexicans are a step lower than Negros. Mexicans are like a piece of sh*t pooped out of the Black roaches ass.
Working

United States

#19 Mar 14, 2012
Translation Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Whites' are the ones with the cash to be ripped off in Oakland, the Mexicans are a step lower than Negros. Mexicans are like a piece of sh*t pooped out of the Black roaches ass.
Agree!
JohnnyO

Santa Clara, CA

#20 Mar 15, 2012
Speaking of Mexicans, One thing I have to be honest about. I have Never seen an Illegal Mexican beg outside of Safeway or McDonald's in down town San Leandro for spear change. But Blacks? EVERY TIME ! Well.. also whites too. Can't go to the store without a beggars asking for $$. But I really wish these Mexicans learn how to speak English. And of coarse send the illegals back. Let Juan & Maria have status first. They filled out papers and waited patiently in Salvador in line. Paco & Martha need to go back and wait your damn turn! Jumping over the fence and cutting in line is not right! And the f*cking Jerry Brown & governors need to get their heads out of there As*s! And make it Fair. Arizona has it right. Now about racism in Oakland? I think it's everywhere. In San Leandro. I just don't trust the Blacks. They are always causing problems. San Leandro is going down hill because of them.
Ginny

United States

#21 Mar 15, 2012
JohnnyO wrote:
Speaking of Mexicans, One thing I have to be honest about. I have Never seen an Illegal Mexican beg outside of Safeway or McDonald's in down town San Leandro for spear change. But Blacks? EVERY TIME ! Well.. also whites too. Can't go to the store without a beggars asking for $$. But I really wish these Mexicans learn how to speak English. And of coarse send the illegals back. Let Juan & Maria have status first. They filled out papers and waited patiently in Salvador in line. Paco & Martha need to go back and wait your damn turn! Jumping over the fence and cutting in line is not right! And the f*cking Jerry Brown & governors need to get their heads out of there As*s! And make it Fair. Arizona has it right. Now about racism in Oakland? I think it's everywhere. In San Leandro. I just don't trust the Blacks. They are always causing problems. San Leandro is going down hill because of them.
I love going to the store, when I am approached by a bum wanting money I scream in their face GET A JOB YOU FILTHY DIRTBAG!!! They usually look stunned and they slither away quickly. Works every time.
HANG ALL CRACKERS

Berkeley, CA

#22 Mar 15, 2012
CRACKERS JUST MAD BECAUSE WE GOT BIG DICKS POINT BLAKE PERIOD
The VIP

Oakland, CA

#26 Feb 11, 2013
Translation Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? Whites' are the ones with the cash to be ripped off in Oakland, the Mexicans are a step lower than Negros. Mexicans are like a piece of sh*t pooped out of the Black roaches ass.
If you're going to be racist at least get it right. I'm sure black people are the most lowest race in the world. Mexicans might just be a few races below white people but definitely not below the lowest race of all, known as the black race.
Oahu Jim

Brentwood, CA

#27 Feb 11, 2013
If it were legal I'd shoot the babboons blackazzes. Black = Rancid Sh1t

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joshua wilkes 1 hr Say What 2
Concord Police Summarily Execute Unarmed Charle... (May '13) 3 hr law abiding citizen 4
C & T Pest Control, Exterminators Rodents Contr... (Jan '10) 13 hr bryanflake1984 3
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 14 hr Marvin 16,948
Chevron cancels Canadian Arctic drilling as oil... Thu local news 1
Referendum sought on Oakland Zoo expansion Dec 17 debbie viess 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Dec 17 Jim Jones 19,549

San Lorenzo News Video

San Lorenzo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Lorenzo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Lorenzo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Lorenzo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:45 am PST

ESPN11:45AM
Source: Bills' Spiller expected to play Sunday
NBC Sports12:37 PM
Report: Harbaugh's family, friends encouraging him to take UM job
Bleacher Report 1:34 PM
Hyde and Borland (Ankles) Ruled out vs. Bolts
NBC Sports 2:17 PM
Raiders haven't needed much from Janikowski - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:36 PM
49ers call up NT Mike Purcell from practice squad