Pat Rice

Alameda, CA

#1 Oct 3, 2011
Once again the street cleaner came by and it looks like they cleaned up with an egg beater. I would prefer to clean the street myself. I feel like I'm getting ripped off. They need to take the signs down. Especially now that I found out that the county gives the tickets and collects the fines, yet the association has to furnish the street cleaner and gets no money for the cars that don't move.

Since: Jan 11

San Lorenzo, CA

#2 Oct 6, 2011
Pat, my name is Steve, and I will be presenting information to the Board of Directors at the October meeting asking them to end the enforcement and remove the signs. I can use all the support I can get. This was supposed to be a pilot program that ran out of money and left us hanging. You can thank Nancy Van Huffel and Kathy Ready for forcing this down our throats.
Please pass the word. If enough folks show up to support my proposal, I believe we can win.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 5 hr Legal Analyst 17,232
News Hemet Doctor Accused Of Sexual Battery (Nov '07) 7 hr Anonymous 69
News California can't hide police misconduct any more 8 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Cleveland smacked the taste outta the Warriors ... 8 hr Go Blue Forever 4
News Man shot, another wounded in Hayward (Sep '09) 23 hr Livelaughlove08 9
News Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) Mon Tiffany Chance 31
Brexit Means End Social Security Sun Stew Pedasso 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Lorenzo Mortgages