Teens arrested in connection with San...

Teens arrested in connection with San Lorenzo homicide

There are 19 comments on the Ledger Dispatch story from Feb 16, 2010, titled Teens arrested in connection with San Lorenzo homicide. In it, Ledger Dispatch reports that:

Four teenagers have been arrested in connection with Saturday's attempted robbery that resulted in the fatal shooting of a San Leandro man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger Dispatch.

Chad Fargo

San Jose, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2010
You have to wonder if the killers were more ghetto garbage shipped in from Oakland and given Section 8 housing assistance at us taxpayers' expense. Those and other refugees from Oakland are responsible for most of the crime in the area even if it's not politically correct to say so! Just ask any cop "And it's all about respect!" say the defenders of these worthless punks and thugs! Yeah right!
Unknown

Fremont, CA

#3 Feb 17, 2010
Rip Jesus yu will be missed!
Sig Ryko

San Jose, CA

#4 Feb 17, 2010
Thank God those dirty little motherf***ers are off the streets! Talk about turds with legs!
Trinity-Central Valley

Modesto, CA

#5 Feb 18, 2010
My most sincere condolences to Jesus Family. Jesus had excellent parents that loved him and thought him about LOve and how to work hard in this life. Jesus didn't deserve what happened to him.He was a family young man that had lots of dreams. Unfortunetely, sometimes because you are a good man is not enough, you have to see around you and protect yourself. You never know when others around you have nothing good waiting at home that when they know somebody that is greatly loved at home they feel jealous. Parents of teeangers PLEASE focus on your children give them love, teach them about respect to others, respect life. STOP working too much to give the what they want because what they need is YOU and your LOVE. Hope everyone gets the comfort they need. there are lots of families suffering now because of this tragic event.
Jack Shite

San Jose, CA

#6 Feb 18, 2010
Anybody surprised barbaric acts like this are increasing? Not me! You have school drop out single mothers who barely have gone through puberty themselves, "my baby's daddy" fathers who abandon mother and child about the same time they pull their penis out of mama's vagina. Then there is that cultural rot called "gangsta rap" which glorifies punks, thugs and gangs just as it condones every uncivil and criminal act up to and including murder. Great message for impressionable young people! Then you have a justice system that gives minors a slap on the wrist even for murder and throws them back on the mean streets just months of a very few years later. The worthless, cold blooded thugs here never should have been born, simply flushed down the toilet with the other shit by their irresponsible and ignorant parents. Nah instead the welfare system has most likely raised them and we all are paying the price, in particular the young man who had his short life sniffed out for no reason by this ghetto garbage! My condolences to his family. I do understand their grief and their outrage!
unknown

Richmond, CA

#7 Feb 18, 2010
Jesus was loved. He was always caring he was one of the sweetest men in my class rip Jesus I love you
AAC

Hayward, CA

#8 Feb 19, 2010
Animals, plain and simple.
Jack Shite

San Jose, CA

#9 Feb 19, 2010
AAC wrote:
Animals, plain and simple.
To call those scumbags animals is really in insult to our four legged friends! Like I said in my post above these are nothing more than turds with legs who never should have been born. They should be flushed down the toilet with the other shit!
Read The Bible

Sunol, CA

#10 Feb 19, 2010
Chad Fargo wrote:
You have to wonder if the killers were more ghetto garbage shipped in from Oakland and given Section 8 housing assistance at us taxpayers' expense. Those and other refugees from Oakland are responsible for most of the crime in the area even if it's not politically correct to say so! Just ask any cop "And it's all about respect!" say the defenders of these worthless punks and thugs! Yeah right!
This was a terrible act and the parents of these 4 suspects should be blammed for their actions. However, the Bible warns us of these exact things would be happening in our day. Read 2 Timothy 3:1-5, this is exactlly what is happening today. I have lived in San Lorenzo since 1992 and it has gotten worse and worse as more low income families and increase ethnic groups have moved into the area. the schools have had more violence then ever before. It starts in the home and if parents are not paying attention to their childrens havbits, behaviors and interests then they are to blame. children want to be loved and disciplined. They grave adult attention and without it they fall into this violent trap that Satan the devils guides them to. God promises that all of the wicked will be destroyed and soon a earth without sorrow and pain will be here. Read Psalm: 37:9-11... for the family of Jesus he will be resurrected to life Acts24:15.
Karen WIlliams

San Jose, CA

#11 Feb 20, 2010
I'm not knocking the moral values the Bible teaches at all but this frankly has little to do with religion at all. Like other people have said these cold blooded bastards are EVIL, just walking piles of shit most likely from families of shit. God or Satan have nothing to do with it. Just my opinion of course.
David R

Hayward, CA

#12 Feb 21, 2010
Jack Shite wrote:
Anybody surprised barbaric acts like this are increasing? Not me! You have school drop out single mothers who barely have gone through puberty themselves, "my baby's daddy" fathers who abandon mother and child about the same time they pull their penis out of mama's vagina. Then there is that cultural rot called "gangsta rap" which glorifies punks, thugs and gangs just as it condones every uncivil and criminal act up to and including murder. Great message for impressionable young people! Then you have a justice system that gives minors a slap on the wrist even for murder and throws them back on the mean streets just months of a very few years later. The worthless, cold blooded thugs here never should have been born, simply flushed down the toilet with the other shit by their irresponsible and ignorant parents. Nah instead the welfare system has most likely raised them and we all are paying the price, in particular the young man who had his short life sniffed out for no reason by this ghetto garbage! My condolences to his family. I do understand their grief and their outrage!
I knew Jesus and I am fairly familiar with the type of people who committed the murder and perhaps even saw them at my school. Everything you said is albeit a generalization but is quite true and the fact is two of the assailants were released, for what reason be it lack of evidence or stupidity I have not the faintest clue, and have committed another act of violence by pulling a gun and attacking civilians at Jesus' memorial on Friday. Another person may have been murdered in cold blood. I feel the frustration but at the same time the lack of hope that any of this will improve. Especially when the law enforcement had the opportunity to prevent this from potentially happening and made the wrong decision.
Karen WIlliams

San Jose, CA

#13 Feb 21, 2010
David R wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew Jesus and I am fairly familiar with the type of people who committed the murder and perhaps even saw them at my school. Everything you said is albeit a generalization but is quite true and the fact is two of the assailants were released, for what reason be it lack of evidence or stupidity I have not the faintest clue, and have committed another act of violence by pulling a gun and attacking civilians at Jesus' memorial on Friday. Another person may have been murdered in cold blood. I feel the frustration but at the same time the lack of hope that any of this will improve. Especially when the law enforcement had the opportunity to prevent this from potentially happening and made the wrong decision.
Interesting stuff David! Sometimes the cops do indeed have to release suspects because of lack of evidence even though everything points to them as the perpetrators of the crime. Courts sometimes tell them they must release subjects. Of course cops and the justice system also make mistakes and put bad people back out on the street and innocent people pay the price. Hopefully these scumbags will soon be back in jail if what you say is true (and I have no reason to believe it isn't!) about them attacking people at the memorial service. My assessment of them stands...they are garbage and to even call them animals would be a disservice to our four legged friends!
saveqqe

Oakland, CA

#15 Feb 22, 2010
WHAT IS THERE FOR ME TO SAY WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT JESUS GOT KILLED I WAS SHOCKED I SAID NAW IS NOT OUR PAYASO HE DIDNT MESS WITH ANYBODY BUT YET HE HUNG OUT WITH THE WRONG PPL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WERR DHAA HELL WAS THE POLICE AT NO WEREE NO DISRESPECT TO YOU BUT THINK ABOUT IT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING JUST WASTIN THEIR TIME EATING DONUTS AND DRINKING COFFEE THATS A WASTE: R.I.P DHA HOMIE PAYASO GONE PERO NUNKA FORGOTEN LOVE YOU BABY
Jack Shite

San Jose, CA

#16 Feb 22, 2010
saveqqe wrote:
WHAT IS THERE FOR ME TO SAY WHEN I FOUND OUT THAT JESUS GOT KILLED I WAS SHOCKED I SAID NAW IS NOT OUR PAYASO HE DIDNT MESS WITH ANYBODY BUT YET HE HUNG OUT WITH THE WRONG PPL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS WERR DHAA HELL WAS THE POLICE AT NO WEREE NO DISRESPECT TO YOU BUT THINK ABOUT IT WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING JUST WASTIN THEIR TIME EATING DONUTS AND DRINKING COFFEE THATS A WASTE: R.I.P DHA HOMIE PAYASO GONE PERO NUNKA FORGOTEN LOVE YOU BABY
Frankly you're an idiot for trying to blame it on the police! The police can't be everywhere at once! They can't be tailing every scumbag punk 24/7. Put the blame where it belongs...on these dirty, rotten motherf---ing punks that killed this young man in cold blood apparently just because he wouldn't give them money! Put the blame also on the totally worthless gangsta rap culture which glorifies this barbaric behavior and attempts to make it look acceptable and "cool"! I might add that you ought to go back to school and learn how to not only spell but also how to think clearly!
D Watkins

Alameda, CA

#17 Mar 4, 2010
Yes you cant blame it all on the police!In San Lorenzo we dont have much of a police force.The Sheriffs Dept spends alot of its time either at the schools or in the Ashland or Castro Valley area but it disturbs me to see them sometimes in san leandro or hayward when we neem them I think at times alot more than those other cities.But the time is comming soon when San Lorenzo will have its own police force Due to the fact that the crimes in san lorenzo are getting more frequent and deadlier.Right now san lorenzo is in a strong hold by the Bohannon Organization and The village Homes Association.The downtown area is like a ghost town and there is nothing for the kids to do!You cant build a skatepark and expect every kid to skate its just not reality though I myself wish they would!We need to take back the downtown area and make something useful of the old theater and initiate activities for our youth in san lorenzo!Start by dedicating something in the name of the jesus family and always remember and never forget!Move foward and stop these crimes from taking place in san lorenzo or anyplace else!This past year we have had a rash of killings on youth and people under the age of 30 and the sherrifs Dept and the Homes association does nothing to stop it!They collect the homes fees and taxes and theres not even a mention of what happens in our town!Things just need to change and soon!
Jack Shite

San Jose, CA

#18 Mar 4, 2010
To blame this carnage on the police is naive beyond belief! Like I said before they can't put a tail on every punk and thug 24/7. The crime rate in San Lorenzo is actually quite low compared to the unincorporated area of San Leandro (Ashland in particular) and even lower compared to cesspools like Oakland and Richmond. The cops and Sheriff's Department and increasingly spread way too thin (more budget cuts coming!) and are doing the best they can to patrol the area and keep the peace. That ain't an easy task with all the punks and thugs and gangs out there.

Downtown San Lorenzo is a ghost town alright, like many downtown areas (San Leandro and Hayward are too close by examples!) People have moved to the suburbs and want to do their shopping and eating and movie going at the malls. You can't force business to build where people don't wish to go anymore. Single screen theaters like the old Lorenzo cannot compete with the 16 and 25 screen stadium cinemas at the malls. You can see what those places did to the three smaller multiplexes on Hesperian (which earlier had killed the Lorenzo)...they all closed down!

Saying kids have nothing to do is ludicrous! I grew up in the 1950's when we had 3 TV channels, one movie theater that didn't open until 7 PM except on weekends, no computers, video games, satellite/cable TV, shopping malls to hang out in, and a gigantic youth culture (music, concerts, parties, etc.)...and guess what?...we weren't emulating gangsters nor robbing and shooting people. Hell we weren't even scribbling all over the sides of building with that idiotic graffiti. This cop out of "our poor babies just haven't got anything to do" after every barbaric activiity doesn't wash with anybody with a lick of common sense.
eyes open

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2010
None of these kids were angels, they may have been
in their families eyes. But there are kids out there
that were close to them that knew they were on the
wrong path. One went there to sale drugs others went to steel drugs. Bad things happen around drugs, everybody needs to work hard to make sure kids stay
away from drugs and stay in school. Just remember
Bad Things Happen When Good People Look The Other Way. Drug are not cool, they are not the way out,
Education is the only way out. Be mad at those who would put drugs in these kids hands.
Annonymous

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Mar 17, 2010
When someone goes by the name of "PAYASO" believe me he wasn't heading in the right direccion either. I don't know why in this blog people are choosing sides as if one was more innocent than the other and you can not blame PARENTS for everything these children do. I don't think that this article specifies all of the details regarding the case and I am sure that it is more complicated than an innocent robbery. I don't think we can judge in the matter...
Jack Shite

San Jose, CA

#21 Mar 17, 2010
Annonymous wrote:
When someone goes by the name of "PAYASO" believe me he wasn't heading in the right direccion either. I don't know why in this blog people are choosing sides as if one was more innocent than the other and you can not blame PARENTS for everything these children do. I don't think that this article specifies all of the details regarding the case and I am sure that it is more complicated than an innocent robbery. I don't think we can judge in the matter...
You don't know why people are choosing sides? Are you really that naive or just plain ignorant? What we do know is that a young man who from all evidence was a good kid who hadn't been in any kind of major trouble was murdered in cold blood after an attempted robbery. One news report says at least one of the thug killer punks has confessed to the crime. You really think both parties are equally at fault? If so you truly have a distorted sense of morality! What this kid's nickname was is totally irrelevant. Hell yes we can judge him in this matter! One of our fellow citizens was murdered by thugs and we have the absolute right to deplore it and condemn the goddamned killers! I'm just amazed that after every barbaric act in our community somebody comes on these boards to defend the punks, thugs and gangs that committed that act! What a load of crap!

The only thing I can agree with here is yeah you can't blame parents for everything their children do. The best of parents sometimes have their kids go wrong because of outside influences and peer pressure. Of course it doesn't help that movies and TV glorify violence and revenge, violent video games are nothing more than murder simulators and that cultural rot called "gangsta rap" glorifies punks, thugs and gangs just as it condones every uncivil and criminal act up to and including murder. Great message for impressionable young people huh? There is something called "individual responsibility" though, apparently an unknown concept to the poster above and those who commit savage crimes like this must be held personally accountable and prosecuted to the full extent of the law. They are nothing more than turds with legs no matter what their upbringing was!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Stu 7866 19,947
3 Week Diet that is amazing 14 hr Mark Spurlock 2
Nembutal at last!!!! (Sep '13) 16 hr Hunter 25
What are the names of the different gangs in Ha... (Jun '10) 18 hr North Hayward 211
News New Book on How to Resolve the Cost of America'... Sun time4four01ks 1
News Four charged in triple stabbing at San Leandro bar May 22 Mr. Blunt 1
News Internet Prostitution Sting Nets 13 In East Bay (Jul '06) May 7 Mom of Min Lieu 80
More from around the web

San Lorenzo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]