Latinos planning a walkoff that's similar to one three years ago

They walked off their jobs in a form of protest in December 2003, when their driving privileges were taken away from them by the state of California. Full Story
Scott

South San Francisco, CA

#1 Apr 24, 2006
I can not believe the Latinos "free ride" attitude. Here the USA allows them in and even decides to make them US citizens but that is not good enough for Latinos, or should i say that would be too much responsibility for them. I was talking to a friend the other day and he was saying he can't get medical help for his little girl because it is not free and he cant afford it. However if you are an illegal imigrant with NO papers or citizenship here in the USA guess what IS free....... Guess where the money comes from to pay for their medical and other aid they recieve? Legal US citizens thats where. Is that fair? No, i don't agree with them becoming citizens but if that is the only way that they can be made to help pay their OWN way and taxes to support the governement and bennifits in the USA then that is the best plan. They indeed should be documented or another more severe illegal imigration law should be created to pujt a psychological fence around our border not a weak non functional physical fen ce that obviousely hasn't kept the "free ride" people from taking adbvantage of the USA's kindness.
Outraged

Virginia Beach, VA

#2 Apr 26, 2006
You are so stupid if you are undocumented you are not entitled to receive any health benefits
Spigrainasle

Watsonville, CA

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Walk back to ole Mehicco!
juan

San Martin, CA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
Not all immigration comes from Mexico, Lots of people from Asia come here also, and they get Lots of help when they arrived to the U S A..
JohnnyO

Santa Clara, CA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
I'm surprised that our government hasn't forced us to mandatory learn Spanish yet. I mean come on! Those poor peasants have to learn English? That's being races!
JohnnyO

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Wonder where all the illegal Mexican girls hand out at?
I know that guys are over Home Depot. But the young ladies?
Like to see if I can help myself to a few. Nice tight pants big breasted. humm...humm. I had one already. And She sounded so sexy talking to me. Where I really didn't know what the hell she was saying. But it sounded nice.
She sucked good too!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Mar 12, 2013
That's fantastic , maybe the "latino's" can mention how foreign organized drug crime is 85% "latino" and the main reason for the corruption and decay in our society that's somehow never mentioned with GIANT std/drug healthcare,mental health,child care,rehab, incarceration,law enforcement,BILLS etc.etc. etc.,. The "work force of doom" of foreign organized drug fronts was pretty much set and supported by the "wash narcotic money in real estate" rackets-this property has to go back to the fed to pay the bills it fueled, if the property was bought ,sold, or borrowd with narcotic money-- it goes back to the fed to pay the bills it helped fuel. How the these latino foreign nationalist drug fronts got the the 4th amendment I do no know, but if these "GIANT BILLS" are going to stop? The foreign organized drug fronts have to lose their 4th amendment rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 1 hr PSYCHO 16,916
Oakland Tribune editorial: Public deserves answ... 4 hr OMF 1
Dena & James morris 10 hr Family 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Pastor LDM 19,381
Bedbug infestation at Concord apartment buildin... (Oct '13) Wed Concerned Citizen 11
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) Tue OMF 67
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. (Feb '14) Tue OMF 81

San Lorenzo News Video

San Lorenzo Dating
Find my Match

San Lorenzo Jobs

San Lorenzo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Lorenzo News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Lorenzo

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]