Dont be Duped

Mount Washington, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2012
Beware of this company and it's founder. Don't invest your hard earned money in this pyramid scheme. Check out the founder. You will be surprised at what you will learn. I learned my lesson the hard way. I lost all my money and had t0 file bankruptcy. He is a professional con-artist. He was just there in Concord pitching his product that he wants you to start selling.
Jorge

Quito, Ecuador

#2 Mar 8, 2013
I think this is a good company with a good compensation plan, your coffee can be used in many recipes.
Varied recipes is good to know where we can use coffee SereniGy. We all know the quality of this coffee and its health claims, is why the more we know how we can consume better, more details on this company can be read in http://www.jorgeluisgonzalez.com/que-es-seren... /

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Lorenzo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr honest assessment 20,982
News 4,000 Canadian families will soon get paid by O... Thu countervailing du... 1
What is the 'scoop" behind the gang robberies o... Thu ITS HAPPENING 1
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Wed Ethyl 17,479
News HORROR - Mob of 60 Teenagers Rob, Beat Passenge... Wed These girls need ... 4
News Justices strike down Contra Costa family court ... (Aug '07) Apr 24 Cece 79
News FEMA flood map has San Lorenzo residents crying... (Nov '09) Jun '16 Debra 5

San Lorenzo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Lorenzo Mortgages