Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23194 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24464 Aug 6, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Give dogs Beano....
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Beano, June 25, 2013
By kenneth gordon - See all my reviews
Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Beano Food Enzyme Dietary Supplement Tablets, 100-Count Bottles,(Pack of 2)(Health and Beauty)
We got our dog six years ago and we love her. Unfortunately, her breed is prone to passing a lot of gas. The breeder suggested one-half tablet of Beano with her dry food daily. It worked!!! 90% reduction in room-clearing gas.
It is chicken McNugget time at Maw Maw's house. Is it child abuse feeding my grandkids daily there? I think the 10 mcnuggets with fries and a drink is fine for Maw Maw today. I am stimilating the American economy and good lookin'soldiers eat their lunch there. Nothong likeeating mcnuggets and ogling the brave soldiers based near me. Almost heaven......here on earth..........A General got killed yeaterday ......the highest ranking officer to get killed since Vietnam. I hate wars.......but I love the soldiers!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#24465 Aug 6, 2014
Blinky wrote:
These animals from Central America and Mexico don't even know what a toilet is for. While in these holding facilities these animals were pissing and taking a dump on the floor causing diseases.
You are a lying sack of sh!t.

Is there something in the water that makes you think you can lie every time you open your stick mouth, Tex?

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24466 Aug 6, 2014
Gasman wrote:
https://soundcloud.com/fartclo ps/fart-project-1
Fart beats my doggs....
I had no idea google had that site. The guy kinda looks like my BF.......but with white hair. Jakie Bob will really appreciate this site. He loves farts......its a guy thing.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24467 Aug 6, 2014
Daaaaaaayummm. I will be lucky if I ever get my nook back. Jakie Bob loves the fart music. I think it is time to buy him one also. I guess I will be eating mcnuggets......lookin' at soldiers......and hearing fart music today. I want to expand his creative environment. Fart music could be the new thing in music!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24468 Aug 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lying sack of sh!t.
Is there something in the water that makes you think you can lie every time you open your stick mouth, Tex?
TEX-ASS. Should be his name. Lolol
Gasman

United States

#24469 Aug 6, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
Daaaaaaayummm. I will be lucky if I ever get my nook back. Jakie Bob loves the fart music. I think it is time to buy him one also. I guess I will be eating mcnuggets......lookin' at soldiers......and hearing fart music today. I want to expand his creative environment. Fart music could be the new thing in music!
Yes, fart music is the key. If they had fart music during the battle of the Alamo then Davy Crockett wouldn't have had to sneak over the fence at night to fart with the Mexican soldiers.

http://8tracks.com/emma-ann/poo-farts-pee
Gasman

United States

#24470 Aug 6, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>...A General got killed yeaterday ......the highest ranking officer to get killed since Vietnam.!

Maybe it was this farter...
Gasman

United States

#24471 Aug 6, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>..A General got killed yeaterday ......the highest ranking officer to get killed since Vietnam. I hate wars.......but I love the soldiers!!!!!!!!
Afghanistan's Got Talent....

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24472 Aug 6, 2014
Gasman wrote:
<quoted text>
Afghanistan's Got Talent....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jWThO1d8gAsXX
Jakie bob loves it. So does Davie Bob........MEN and their fart jokes.
Gasman

United States

#24473 Aug 6, 2014
Farts for the win....
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24475 Aug 6, 2014
Fonzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up in the news fool! That is if you can stand to read the truth!
He won't. He's just another typical left wing mutant with a mental disorder.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24476 Aug 6, 2014
Here is an interesting little article.

Obama Dumping Illegal Aliens with Contagious Diseases Across the Nation (Video)

http://toprightnews.com/...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24477 Aug 6, 2014
Here is another interesting article. I guess I have to post this stuff for the lazy lout leftists who won't do their own research.

Border Agent:‘Morale Is At an All-Time Low Right Now’

"Teenage criminals and gang members from Central America have been using “a loophole” to stay in the country, border agent Chris Cabrera revealed. Under current policy, unaccompanied minors are allowed to stay in the country if they have family in the United States and say they have none in their home country, regardless of their background.

“Even if he is a confirmed gang member, a confirmed criminal, even by self-admission, we for some reason don’t send them back to their home country — we release them into our country,” Cabrera said."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/384774/b...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#24479 Aug 6, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
Here is another interesting article. I guess I have to post this stuff for the lazy lout leftists who won't do their own research.
"Teenage criminals and gang members from Central America have been using “a loophole” to stay in the country, border agent Chris Cabrera revealed. Under current policy, unaccompanied minors are allowed to stay in the country if they have family in the United States and say they have none in their home country, regardless of their background.
“Even if he is a confirmed gang member, a confirmed criminal, even by self-admission, we for some reason don’t send them back to their home country — we release them into our country,” Cabrera said."
You got that right about the Lazy Lout Leftist here in the US who are lazy about doing their own research and if they did, the Lazy Lout Leftist might learn something and realize the Liberal Democrats in Washington DC are nothing more than a bunch of Bigots & Compulsive Liars plus realize they have been nothing more than Useful !diots for the Liberal Democrats in Washington DC to assist in their Social and Economical Agenda that is destroying the US.
vote

Corpus Christi, TX

#24481 Aug 6, 2014
No
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#24482 Aug 7, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
How about posting a reliable source. The National Review is a joke. Michelle Malkin is bat shyte crazy , and her article about Bergdahl(SIC) is nothing but rumor and unsupported accusations. The unstable seem drawn to conspiracy theories like flys to shyte.
Just watching

Arlington, TX

#24484 Aug 7, 2014
Why don't you right wingers get up and do something you sit around and bitch but do nothing it's time now get out and make a difference
Gasman

United States

#24486 Aug 7, 2014
This is making me fart....

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24487 Aug 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>You got that right about the Lazy Lout Leftist here in the US who are lazy about doing their own research and if they did, the Lazy Lout Leftist might learn something and realize the Liberal Democrats in Washington DC are nothing more than a bunch of Bigots & Compulsive Liars plus realize they have been nothing more than Useful !diots for the Liberal Democrats in Washington DC to assist in their Social and Economical Agenda that is destroying the US.
I don't read the national reveiw nor do I watch Fox News where they get this crap.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24488 Aug 7, 2014
Just watching wrote:
Why don't you right wingers get up and do something you sit around and bitch but do nothing it's time now get out and make a difference
Yes Indeed......it is about time. Vote Blue!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas City male prison guard faces inmate sex c... (Dec '06) May 27 probin 108
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) May 25 Wes 67
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
Man says he's opening a "wife training " school May 18 Arnold 1
News A nickname proposal for Shane Sobnosky (Oct '09) May 17 Mao 4
News Strike at Marathon's Galveston Bay plant to con... May 2 fff 3
More from around the web

San Leon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]