GOP Strong

Tempe, AZ

#18764 Jul 21, 2014
God and country are the two most important things in life and thats why i support the tea party. When I was a child (a long time ago haha)the president was someone who looked and acted like your father. great men like reagen and nixon, not muslem communists!man sometimes i just dont know this used to be such a great county and now slick willies wife is going to win next you have to be kidding me. like st paul says in the bible I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.(1 Timothy 2:12) So even jesus don't want her to win! lets not forget what she did in bengozi and how she made her husband cheat on her cause she looks like a dang lesbo. Vote for Ted Cruz andthe tea party
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18765 Jul 21, 2014
While I know that the year is 2014 and not 2010, what does Iraq, WMS, Obama, Bush, Rumsfeld, and Dick Cheney have to do with the upcoming Texas election for Governer?
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#18766 Jul 21, 2014
Regan, took credit for the breakup of the USSR, that was the beginning of the Muslim terrorist upswing, Nixon left office in disgrace. Great men, NOT! As for communist; Ted Cruz daddy fought right along side of Fidel Castro in his communist take over of Cuba. Ted Cruz; Canadian born son of a Castro Communist, NOT NO BUT HELL NO! And if you are going to quote the Bible don't call people by derogitory names and Jesus is always spelled with a capitol J.
Gasman

United States

#18767 Jul 21, 2014
Farts should be spelled with a capitol F....I am farting again....hold on....
Gaser

El Paso, TX

#18768 Jul 21, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Farts should be spelled with a capitol F....I am farting again....hold on....
Let sh/lit, I mean fart in your face.
Frank Pharts

United States

#18769 Jul 21, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Farts should be spelled with a capitol F....I am farting again....hold on....
I agree, also Shart should be spelled with a capitol S
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18770 Jul 21, 2014
Who needs Duck Dynasty when we have this?.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/ima...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18771 Jul 21, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>I stick with the truth and not trying to make nice with anyone. Again this is a statewide forum and your logic dictates you only post on the Ft. Worth forum.
Yeaaa you stick with the truth??? have you been smoking weed again with arlio guthria????? You have told me nothing but horse brown do do pal....yeah time for you to leave...
Big bad john

North Richland Hills, TX

#18772 Jul 21, 2014
Texan wrote:
Regan, took credit for the breakup of the USSR, that was the beginning of the Muslim terrorist upswing, Nixon left office in disgrace. Great men, NOT! As for communist; Ted Cruz daddy fought right along side of Fidel Castro in his communist take over of Cuba. Ted Cruz; Canadian born son of a Castro Communist, NOT NO BUT HELL NO! And if you are going to quote the Bible don't call people by derogitory names and Jesus is always spelled with a capitol J.
Mr texan the old buzzard nixen and reagon where both alike and if you ask me they were as bad as obama.....And correct me if my breath is bad are if i,am wrong aren.t you tipcally on the la.port forum???Yeah you should be on there kicking fubars butt instead of invading this one.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18773 Jul 21, 2014
Big bad john wrote:
<quoted text> Mr texan the old buzzard nixen and reagon where both alike and if you ask me they were as bad as obama.....And correct me if my breath is bad are if i,am wrong aren.t you tipcally on the la.port forum???Yeah you should be on there kicking fubars butt instead of invading this one.
Even though Nixon was a crook, I am not ashamed to say that I served under him. At least he was a vet. Not like the worthless Pee Wee Herman crap sack that we have now.

Ronny Raygun is another story. Can't expect much from anyone that comes out of California.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18774 Jul 21, 2014
GOP Strong wrote:
God and country are the two most important things in life and thats why i support the tea party. When I was a child (a long time ago haha)the president was someone who looked and acted like your father. great men like reagen and nixon, not muslem communists!man sometimes i just dont know this used to be such a great county and now slick willies wife is going to win next you have to be kidding me. like st paul says in the bible I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.(1 Timothy 2:12) So even jesus don't want her to win! lets not forget what she did in bengozi and how she made her husband cheat on her cause she looks like a dang lesbo. Vote for Ted Cruz andthe tea party
You moron, Jesus didn't say that , Paul did.Vote for Canadian born Ted Cruz.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18775 Jul 21, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Even though Nixon was a crook, I am not ashamed to say that I served under him. At least he was a vet. Not like the worthless Pee Wee Herman crap sack that we have now.
Ronny Raygun is another story. Can't expect much from anyone that comes out of California.
That was another knee slapper defiant. Nixon was born in Yorba Linda, California. His presidential library is there and the house he was born in.

I took my kid there to meet H. Kissinger and get some books signed ., He told me it was wonderful to have a kid come to the event. My kid got to meet a living piece of history and learn about the Good and bad of Nixon.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18776 Jul 21, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>That was another knee slapper defiant. Nixon was born in Yorba Linda, California. His presidential library is there and the house he was born in.
I took my kid there to meet H. Kissinger and get some books signed ., He told me it was wonderful to have a kid come to the event. My kid got to meet a living piece of history and learn about the Good and bad of Nixon.
So?. There would of been less "bad" from Nixon, if he was from anywhere else.

Ronny Raygun was nothing more than an actor that pulled only state-side duty during WWII, but at least he wore a uniform. That's more than can be said for Pee Wee (Barry Soetoro) Herman.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18777 Jul 21, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>You moron, Jesus didn't say that , Paul did.Vote for Canadian born Ted Cruz.
At least Canada is on the same continent. Kenya is a long ways from here.
fubar

Garden Grove, CA

#18778 Jul 22, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least Canada is on the same continent. Kenya is a long ways from here.
Obama's father was born in Kenya and Ted Cruz' s mentally unstable father was from COMMUNIST Cuba. Now that is how you properly use the word COMMUNIST,defiant this vocabulary lesson was given , in the hope you might learn how to use it properly.
Frank Pharts

United States

#18779 Jul 22, 2014
During the Cold War, farts where warm....
Frank Pharts

United States

#18780 Jul 22, 2014
were....warm...farts....Cold.. ..War....
Really

Addison, TX

#18781 Jul 22, 2014
Its a joke
Gasman

United States

#18782 Jul 22, 2014
Farting is not a joke....it really happens...I just farted again...
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#18783 Jul 22, 2014
This really nails it with you stupid liberals.

http://a.disquscdn.com/uploads/mediaembed/ima...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to find Kathy Turner Miller Wed Blueorchid 2
Cheer coach Heidi Hewitt (Jan '12) Dec 21 concernedinlctx 2
Bacliff MUD Proposed $8,950,000 Bond Issue (Oct '11) Dec 18 Terri Higgins 18
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Dec 17 American Manager 65
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Two found dead in Bay Street Park (Sep '09) Apr '14 Streetrunner 22
San Leon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Leon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Leon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Leon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:17 am PST

NFL 5:17AM
Week 17 playoff scenarios cheat sheet
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
Updated 2014 Analysis for Final Week of Season
NBC Sports 2:57 PM
DeMarco Murray out sick on Thursday
NBC Sports 4:00 PM
Rookie Martin makes quick impression in Dallas - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:15 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Washington