Bacliff and San Leon
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Lucy

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2008
Any news about Bacliff and San Leon. Has anyone seen pics or has access to pictures online?
lucy

Dallas, TX

#2 Sep 13, 2008
Lucy wrote:
Any news about Bacliff and San Leon. Has anyone seen pics or has access to pictures online?
I too have family in san leon.
Could you pleasde let me know if you
get any information,
pammynunn@yahoo.com
Cathryn

Church Point, LA

#3 Sep 13, 2008
lucy wrote:
<quoted text>
I too have family in san leon.
Could you pleasde let me know if you
get any information,
pammynunn@yahoo.com
www.khou.com/topstories-index.html...

The guy in the video says he's in Texas City but when he shows the football field he is obviously in Dickinson....after he shows the field it goes straight to Bacliff and Sanleon area....this is the best coverage I've seen so far...although it doesnt tottaly go into sanleon...Havn't found any videos directly related twords sanleon...however this does give you a very good idea of the area of Sanleon..considering Bacliff is right next to sanleon
Cathryn

Church Point, LA

#4 Sep 13, 2008
okay so the link i gave didnt work when i tried it but ill give you this link and direct you to the video i was talking about..

www.khou.com
scroll down the screan
at the bottom right corner of the page there is a little box that says MORE VIDEO...click on the link and you will find some videos...
go the the video that says Dickinson and Bacliff areal ..\

that should work if you do it correctly
aaa87569

Apopka, FL

#5 Sep 13, 2008
Lucy wrote:
Heard alot of San Leon is gone from 25th street down.
Ariel Cooper NC

Bailey, NC

#6 Sep 14, 2008
i hear bacliff did muchhhh better the San Leon,
some places did bad but it did ok compared to san leon.
Cathryn wrote:
<quoted text>
www.khou.com/topstories-index.html...
The guy in the video says he's in Texas City but when he shows the football field he is obviously in Dickinson....after he shows the field it goes straight to Bacliff and Sanleon area....this is the best coverage I've seen so far...although it doesnt tottaly go into sanleon...Havn't found any videos directly related twords sanleon...however this does give you a very good idea of the area of Sanleon..considering Bacliff is right next to sanleon
Ariel Cooper NC

Bailey, NC

#7 Sep 14, 2008
i hear from 24th street.
we're know soon enough
im off until my sister calls
then ill report A-SAP
aaa87569 wrote:
<quoted text> Heard alot of San Leon is gone from 25th street down.
Susan

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8 Sep 14, 2008
Everyone should type KHOU and go to the link to the tv station in houston. They have damage reports and possible links to find family members and friends
Vanessa

Hutto, TX

#9 Sep 14, 2008
ANyone know anything about 26th street????
clifford ladner

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2008
i know my house got a tree on it but hows every thing else
Worried

Ardmore, OK

#11 Sep 14, 2008
the last message was an Error my grandpa has not been reached my aunt posted that and put his name as the name , Please giv info on the bass and bay park he lives in the first RV when you pull in on the right side thankyou
Kelly

Houston, TX

#12 Sep 14, 2008
Link to video of San Leon: http://www.myfoxhouston.com/myfox/MyFox/pages...

My daddy's house made it through - he's on the bay on 23rd. He's so fortunate. Haven't been able to ask about the surrounding area.
Holly

Cypress, TX

#13 Sep 14, 2008
Vanessa wrote:
ANyone know anything about 26th street????
Where are 26th street, I will try and get some info for you. I will be down there tomorrow.
Anne

Columbus, GA

#14 Sep 14, 2008
How about 27th street in San Leon? My mother's friend lives there.
Jim A

Dallas, TX

#15 Sep 14, 2008
House on water at the end of 20th. Down from Gingers, Anyone have any word. Wanting to come back if possible
BLAISE

Slaton, TX

#16 Sep 14, 2008
MYFOXHOUSTON.COM has video of San Leon from around 13th street, but it reaaly only shows the Gal. Bay side of the road and not across Bayshore. Hope you don't have a weak stomach to hear what he said. I am waiting myself to come home and what he said did not want me to hurry to see it, he called it "Ground Zero". Apparently from a friend the Fire Station on 12th is gone, just what I heard, NOT confirmed.

“worried in az.......”

Since: Sep 08

houston tx...

#17 Sep 14, 2008
Lucy wrote:
http://www.myfoxhouston.com/my fox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_video. jsp?contentId=7429523&vers ion=1&locale=EN-US this is a link i got from someone else... san leon..
Aaron

San Antonio, TX

#18 Sep 14, 2008
Holly wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are 26th street, I will try and get some info for you. I will be down there tomorrow.
Are they allowing homeowners back to look at the damage yet? We're on the bay between 26th and 25th. Holly, did anyone reply to you about damage on 26th on the Bay?
Cadance

Houston, TX

#19 Sep 14, 2008
We were there this afternoon to see the damage to my mother-in-laws house and took a lot of pictures. I'll send a link to them as soon as I get them uploaded to the computer. I'm sorry to everyone that has lost their homes... I will send link shortly. We tried to get street signs so you can all see where the photos are from...
Cadance

Houston, TX

#20 Sep 14, 2008
We were able to go down today and were able to capture these photos. I know most of you have been waiting to here something so we took as many pictures as we could.

I will warn you some of this is VERY hard to look at. These photos begin at 24th street in San Leon to Brodway heading towards 1st street and end in Bacliff. We tried to get street signs along the way for reference. Hopefully this helps everyone assess their needs. Be prepared for the worst and hope for the best...

God Bless each and every one of you... Our prayers are with you and your family's.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingReg.j...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Leon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ORU Education Students Helping Victims Of Hurri... 10 hr Fart Event 2
Dragon Lady (Aug '08) Sun Methane fart 38
Sending sick kids to school Feb 15 Unfit 1
timothy craig baker? (Jul '09) Jan 24 Jeannette 6
News Inside Clear Lake: (Aug '09) Jan 21 FART NATION 2
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jan '18 House Farts 106
News Animal overpopulation 'big problem' on Galvesto... (Jun '06) Jan '18 FART CAPTAIN 2

San Leon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Leon Mortgages