Teen wanted in Oakland sexual assault...

Teen wanted in Oakland sexual assaults surrenders to authorities

There are 8 comments on the The Campbell Reporter story from Jan 17, 2012, titled Teen wanted in Oakland sexual assaults surrenders to authorities. In it, The Campbell Reporter reports that:

A 14-year-old boy wanted for the robbery and sexual assault of two women turned himself in to authorities Tuesday morning, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Campbell Reporter.

Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#1 Jan 18, 2012
I read that this feral animal's 'parent's' or whoever who was raising this pos, are going to sue because the police released his name. They are getting the racist naacp involved too. This feral animal is going to end up costing the taxpayers big bucks. Lock him up and make sure he never has the opportunity to reproduce! If a person is a violent rapist at 14 there is no hope of rehabilitation.
Aliq Midiq

Livermore, CA

#2 Jan 18, 2012
Let's get this right. The family allows this turd to run wild, rob, assault, and rape women and they are going to suit the police??? They allowed him to become illiterate and a burden to society and THEY are going to suit!? How about the victim's suit these a$$wipe family members for allowing their juvenile family member to harm them. Kudos to the OPD who got this menace off the streets.
White and Working

Castro Valley, CA

#3 Jan 18, 2012
What do you think a black turd knows anything else. Execute the dirtbag.
CRIPS144StJoJo

Newark, CA

#4 Jan 18, 2012
Yah cuz I kill u all cuz pich of whit shte punk whit die CRIPS144!
Illustrious

Livermore, CA

#5 Jan 18, 2012
CRIPS144StJoJo wrote:
Yah cuz I kill u all cuz pich of whit shte punk whit die CRIPS144!
Loser. Just keep banging and wait to die by the hand of one of your own. LMAO at the thought.
JohnnyO

Redwood City, CA

#6 Jan 20, 2012
Yes he right CRIPS144StJoJo,
It's going to be one of your own kind that will shoot you down. Which to me. Don't bother me a bit. Less trash, The better. Humm... What is this CRIPS thing? I thought they are long gone already. I don't even think your in a gang.
Just a wantobe black Ganster. Yo-Yo-Yo.. LOL
Casey

Elk Grove, CA

#7 Feb 4, 2012
He can't read or write but he can rob and rape eh? This grandmother b***h Mary Boone brings new meaning to the term "ghetto garbage"! "Can I hug my grandson?" (who has just been identified as the THUG PUNK who robbed and raped two innocent women) she says! And now she wants to sue the cops for slander because they identified the turd faced little b**tard! It's a culture that's totally morally bankrupt! Hey PUNK if you want to commit violent crimes you're going to be treated like the criminal you are! What part of that don't you understand grandma and grandson! Pathetic!
Jerima

Elk Grove, CA

#8 Feb 4, 2012
To call this "turd with legs" punk an animal would be an insult to our four legged friends! Disgusting as is the behavior of his irresponsible and ignorant grandmother!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Leandro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 25 min Final Analysis Ad... 17,154
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) 59 min positronium 108
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Tttrumpettelette 20,174
Who is Chris Minadeo? 19 hr curious 1
Convention in Nude for Security Thu Primerry 1
News Read my lips: Heck no Wed Mister Bill 12
What are the names of the different gangs in Ha... (Jun '10) Wed Haywardhaseyes 234
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Leandro Mortgages