Doctor heads to court after online se...

Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

There are 17323 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Oct 13, 2006, titled Doctor heads to court after online sex sting. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16937 Apr 16, 2013
A Jewish Perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mindless slandering of The Great Doctor Wolin is intolerable. He is not "scum". He is a brilliant man. He is a shinning beacon of life and hope that rescued many from the clutches of death. His fall was due to his being targeted by the dark anti-semitic forces that plague or society. God frowns upon your hatred of this great man.
Are you and MoWo in some strange relationship? I think Elvis has left the building,I didn't know God frowns, but I would suggest Botox. Gotta watch those frown lines idiot. I don't hate MoWo; however I would never be in the same as that animal. LLDY
A Jewish Perspective

Aptos, CA

#16938 Apr 17, 2013
LLDY, it is clear that you are a part of the dark anti-semitic forces such as the ones that causing an exodus like this:

LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16939 Apr 17, 2013
LLDY, it is clear that you are a part of the dark anti-semitic forces such as the ones that causing an exodus like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =61YwL_BTopgXX
Is that Exodus, Las Vegas night club or Exodus,Leviticus,Numbers,Deute ronomy in the old Testament? Did you know Jesus was Jewish? Not being sacrilegious; however I don't go around raping children as attempted by MoWo nutbar.

LLDY

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

#16940 Apr 17, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =61YwL_BTopgXX
How dare you accuse a shiksa like LLDY of being a meshugeneh!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16941 Apr 17, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
No I am not a shiksa and I don't know what that other word is; however I have been in many synagouges for weddings or passing of friends. I don't speak Yiddish as you know. It would be interesting to learn. Leave me alone.
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16942 Apr 17, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
Peutre-etre vous desirez en Francaise, Italiano, Anglais ou German. I can protect myself and I don't want your denigration.
LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16944 Apr 17, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
No hablas espanol? Demasiado malo.....
Yes I understand spanish as it is close to Italian. The individual has to speak slowly though. Why do you want to know the languages I speak or comprehend? Am I auditioning to be the next Bond girl? They always get killed in the end which MoWo would just love. LLDY
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16945 Apr 18, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
You just got yourself blocked.

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16946 Apr 18, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>You just got yourself blocked.
LOL
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16947 Apr 18, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
LOL

“Serenity Now!”

York Township, OH

#16948 Apr 18, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
How were you able to respond to my post if you blocked me?
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16949 Apr 18, 2013
Brittle Fingers wrote:
<quoted text>
How were you able to respond to my post if you blocked me?
Unblocked to send some of the mail I have received from you to management. Go date MoWo.
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16950 Apr 19, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what that was all about. PSYCHO convinced MoWo to move to Texas? The 13 year old was gentile? I read those posts 3Xs. I am not winning a Nobel Prize for doing that. It was a huh? moment.
"PSYCHO convinced MoWo to move to Texas?" where the HELL did that come from? my last comment got a nice mark. ALL THIS STUFF EXISTS IN YOUR MIND!!! after my last comment people realise i am right!!!
LLDY

Vancouver, Canada

#16951 Apr 19, 2013
PSYCHO wrote:
<quoted text>
"PSYCHO convinced MoWo to move to Texas?" where the HELL did that come from? my last comment got a nice mark. ALL THIS STUFF EXISTS IN YOUR MIND!!! after my last comment people realise i am right!!!
How is tickling that 13 year old going? Is she still too small? You were the one ranting on and on about pedophiles in Texas getting let go. At least I have a mind/brain. Do you? LLDY
A Jewish Perspective

United States

#16952 Apr 19, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>You just got yourself blocked.
It seems that some bickering has broken out within the ranks of those who slander The Great Doctor Wolin. Those who bask in the glory of God will know his peace. Those who mock God will wallow in division and acrimony.
Dr Dino

Saint Albans, WV

#16953 Apr 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Your mindless slandering of The Great Doctor Wolin is intolerable. He is not "scum". He is a brilliant man. He is a shinning beacon of life and hope that rescued many from the clutches of death. His fall was due to his being targeted by the dark anti-semitic forces that plague or society. God frowns upon your hatred of this great man.
Your mindless mischaracterization of the Great Scumbag Mr. Wolin is intolerable. He is not merely "scum". He is the Great Scumbag Mr. Wolin. He is a most shining testament of all Scumbags everywhere. Hopelessly, he clutches to the now-present death of a prior life. His fall was due to his very own self-indulgent and narcissistic devices as he plagued our society. God frowns upon your mischaracterization of this great scumbag.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16954 Apr 19, 2013
LLDY wrote:
<quoted text>How is tickling that 13 year old going? Is she still too small? You were the one ranting on and on about pedophiles in Texas getting let go. At least I have a mind/brain. Do you? LLDY
in the real world I am a college graduate. if you noticed there are other threads on here about accusing others of being WOLIN like "MJ Johnson" and others that you have NOT noticed. now all the sudden i am accused of being Wolin?

OTHERS have pointed out all the people who were let off the hook in Texas, but they may not be out of the woods yet. remember about the polititian who comitted suicide? ONE OF THE OTHERS BUSTED IN THE SAME RING WOLIN WAS BUSTED IN WAS ACQUITTED!!! but you were not obviously paying attention or you dont want to face facts.

Now about my friends daughter; at the age of 5 she started talking and basically we videotape and take pictures every time we get together. She is probably 13 by this time but i am not sure. They are planning on coming to visit in a few weeks!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16955 Apr 21, 2013
MEGANS LAW

Last Name: WOLIN
First Name: MAURICE
Middle Name:

Known AliasesWOLIN, MAURICE JAY
DescriptionDate of Birth: 02-28-1958
Sex: MALE
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 155
Eye Color: BROWN
Hair Color: BROWN
Ethnicity: WHITE
OffensesOffense Code 288(a)
Description ATTEMPTED LEWD OR LASCIVIOUS ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE
Last Conviction 2010
Last Release 2010

----------

Registrant has no California subsequent felony convictions.

Risk AssessmentTool Name
Score Date
Score
Risk Level

Addresses
Last Known
Address: 304 SCENIC AVE, PIEDMONT, 94611
County: ALAMEDA
Scars/Marks/TattoosNone

THE REGISTRANT MAY HAVE SUBSEQUENTLY RELOCATED

HE IS NOW 55 YEARS OLD-HOW DOES HE LIVE WITH HIMSELF WITHOUT ACID REFLUX OR TAKING

omeprazole
magnesium

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16956 Apr 21, 2013
Dr Dino wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mindless mischaracterization of the Great Scumbag Mr. Wolin is intolerable. He is not merely "scum". He is the Great Scumbag Mr. Wolin. He is a most shining testament of all Scumbags everywhere. Hopelessly, he clutches to the now-present death of a prior life. His fall was due to his very own self-indulgent and narcissistic devices as he plagued our society. God frowns upon your mischaracterization of this great scumbag.
how did he keep his marriage together for so long?
there are other postings from former co workers about how he acted for all these years then he does this..........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PSYCHO

San Jose, CA

#16957 Apr 21, 2013
Judged:

BRILLIANT
AGREE
HELPFULL
see i was RIGHT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Leandro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 hr Mike torres 20,504
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... Fri Inquisitor 53
News DUI checkpoint in Suisun City nets 29 arrests Thu Latricia 2
business opportunies in castro valley (Jul '15) Thu opiper 3
News Why it Matters: Income inequality Thu Maria 369
Will you blacks vote for trump? Thu Zeech 1
News Nuclear power divides California's environmenta... Aug 23 Solarman 1

San Leandro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Leandro Mortgages