Doctor heads to court after online sex sting

Full story: Contra Costa Times

A prominent Piedmont doctor is scheduled to appear in court Nov. 2 to answer to felony charges stemming from his arrest in late August in Petaluma in a sting operation involving online sex crimes with children.

Comments (Page 761)

Showing posts 15,201 - 15,220 of16,635
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dr Dino

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

Miggy wrote:
Of course MoWo would have done it in the hot tub. He would have done it anywhere!
miggy@landowonder.com
Thank you for keeping the focus on Mr. Wolin and his many sins.
Miggy

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Judged:

You're welcome, Dr Dino!
Miggy

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Pen,

If you sent something, it might have gotten lost because I never got it.
crack pipe johnny

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

Carnac The Magnificent wrote:
I am not saying that he necessarily would, I am saying that having MoWo live with prepubescent girls is a particularly bad idea.
You ask for "proof," but you really mean "basis." The Bases of my assertion is that Maurice Wolin:
- is attracted to pre pubescent girls. He was hitting on TWO decoys, remember?
- he has "poor impulse control." So says the courts, so says the Medical Board of the State of California.
- he is willing to take exorbitant risks to satisfy his base proclivities.
- he goes beyond "thinking" and "imagining" to "taking phisical action" in furtherance of his sexual deviance.
- he has demonstrated that he is willing to knowingly break the law in his search for sexual satisfaction.
- he has behaved like any other scummy pedophile/sexual predator.
Those are the bases of my assertion. It is a bad idea to have Maurice Wolin near any young girls. Bad idea.
Carnac, what you typed here is a bunch of worthless garbage. So let's take it piece by piece so you'll learn and stop being such a d@mn retard.
- is attracted to pre pubescent girls. He was hitting on TWO decoys, remember?
This is just plain wrong. He's not attracted to pre-pubescent girls. He's attracted to post-pubescent girls. That's just regular normal male sexuality. In other words, he's a normal male. Even if he was attracted to prepubescent girls, that doesn't mean he would molest his own children. When it make sense to say that if a 40 year old man is attracted to 20 year old women and he had a 20 year old daughter that means he might have sex with his own daughter?
- he has "poor impulse control." So says the courts, so says the Medical Board of the State of California.
- he goes beyond "thinking" and "imagining" to "taking phisical action" in furtherance of his sexual deviance.
- he has demonstrated that he is willing to knowingly break the law in his search for sexual satisfaction.
All these mean roughly the same thing. In these three statments you're just repeating yourself and saying basically the same thing over and over again but acting like you're making different points to add to your "basis" for saying that Wolin would molest his own children when you're really just making one measely little point.
- he has behaved like any other scummy pedophile/sexual predator.
This is meaningless and says nothing. To the extent that it says anything about Wolin, it's wrong. He's not a "pedophile" because he's not intereted in pre-pubescent children.

You're assertion that it's a bad idea for Wolin to live with own children is baseless.
Carnac The Magnificent

Smithfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2012

Judged:

CPJ,

How come you do not argue with my point that states: "- he is willing to take exorbitant risks to satisfy his base proclivities?"

Are you conceding that point?
Miggy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

We may not be able to say with 100% certainty what he would or wouldn't do with his daughters.

But I sure wouldn't leave him alone with my daughters!
crack pipe johnny

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Judged:

Miggy wrote:
We may not be able to say with 100% certainty what he would or wouldn't do with his daughters.
But I sure wouldn't leave him alone with my daughters!
Why? Don't you want grandkids?

“Be an independent thinker”

Since: Jul 10

Greenville, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

Miggy wrote:
Pen,
If you sent something, it might have gotten lost because I never got it.
Just got it done and emailed. Hope I wasn't the only person who read it.

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

crack pipe johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Don't you want grandkids?
Don't bring the girls....

Greenville, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2012

Judged:

I got it back Miggy. When I checked your email address (the one you gave me) I had it wrong *Now* you should get it. Very sorry it took so long.
Viktoria Ironpride

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

I wonder why Chris bothers to try to have an intellectual conversation with these creeps who show up to rape a child ("Is it compulsion? Is it addiction?"). No,this is not necessary. These are just normal men who want to hump underage girls (or boys). I would bet that most men would take a chance at this if the opportunity came along--

Greenville, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Viktoria Ironpride wrote:
...these creeps who show up to rape a child...These are just normal men...
Contradicting yourself, sock puppet. Unless you hate men anyway.
Miggy

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Pen,

I got your e-mail this morning just as I was leaving for work. I got to read it all, but I'll need to find some free time to go through it in detail and reply. Your feedback was obviously well thought out and is much appreciated!

To answer your question of if anyone else has read it: if you mean from Topix, I don't think so (their loss!) Otherwise, lots of people have - some known to me personally and some I know from message boards. Most people seem to really like it.

http://www.landowonder.com/184.html
Carnac The Magnificent

Smithfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

CPJ took exception when I stated the following about Maurice Wolin:
- he goes beyond "thinking" and "imagining" to "taking physical action" in furtherance of his sexual deviance.
crack pipe johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
All these mean roughly the same thing. In these three statments you're just repeating yourself and saying basically the same thing over and over again but acting like you're making different points to add to your "basis" for saying that Wolin would molest his own children when you're really just making one measely little point.
I will make CPJ happy by making it all one point:
- Maurice Wolin has "poor impulse control" according to the courts and the Medical Board of the State of California, he goes beyond "thinking" and "imagining" to "taking physical action" in furtherance of his sexual deviance, and he has demonstrated that he is willing to knowingly break the law in his search for sexual satisfaction.
Now that CPJ is content we can address his characterization of this point (or this multi-part point) as “one measly little point.”
That “one measly little point” brought down a medical career, destroyed a family, and created everlasting shame and embarrassment for someone who should have known better – Maurice Wolin, convicted felon. That “one measly little point” has his ugly mug plastered on California’s registered sex offender’s page, and causes concern for all his neighbors both on the personal safety side and on the lowered real estate values of those living around the sexual predator.
On a related matter, I am glad that CPJ does not challenge my point that states: "- he is willing to take exorbitant risks to satisfy his base proclivities?" Clearly it would be ridiculous to argue with that, and for the first time CPJ has shown the briefest glimmer of intelligence.
Carnac The Magnificent

Smithfield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Now let’s do something productive.

What kind of job could MoWo have (or not)?

Or better yet, what are the characteristics (positive or negative) of a job for him?

For example, it cannot be to work for a publicly traded company or one that has contact with many general public customers. The reason for that is that the publicity of employing such a prominent sexual predator would be insurmountable for the employer.

It cannot be dog catcher either, because this would entail giving him a vehicle and letting him roam through the neighborhoods throughout the day, which would be too dangerous for young girls.

Maybe RayBan structural integrity tester, but he is probably overqualified for that.

Any thoughts? The funnier the better.
crack pipe johnny

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

penman1 wrote:
Contradicting yourself, sock puppet. Unless you hate men anyway.
If you're an independent thinker than a disgusting piece of horse manure is delicious chocolate mousse.
crack pipe johnny

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

the lowered real estate values of those living around the sexual predator.
Where's your proof of that, phukface?
dont be stupid

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Now let’s do something productive.
What kind of job could MoWo have (or not)?
Or better yet, what are the characteristics (positive or negative) of a job for him?
For example, it cannot be to work for a publicly traded company or one that has contact with many general public customers. The reason for that is that the publicity of employing such a prominent sexual predator would be insurmountable for the employer.
It cannot be dog catcher either, because this would entail giving him a vehicle and letting him roam through the neighborhoods throughout the day, which would be too dangerous for young girls.
Maybe RayBan structural integrity tester, but he is probably overqualified for that.
Any thoughts? The funnier the better.
how many RSO are there on MEGANS LAW
they have cars
the police program has programs for employment for RSO's
so all RSO's should not have jobs or cars?
ignorant

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

innocuous

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,201 - 15,220 of16,635
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

San Leandro News Video

•••
•••

San Leandro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

San Leandro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••