Livermore Resident Helps Foil Suspect...

Livermore Resident Helps Foil Suspected Drug Deal

There are 52 comments on the Patch.com story from Aug 10, 2011, titled Livermore Resident Helps Foil Suspected Drug Deal. In it, Patch.com reports that:

A suspected drug deal was interrupted Wednesday after police received a tip from a resident, Livermore police officer Traci Rebiejo said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 12, 2011
Wow, this guy is a real crimefighter. A real sandwich eating superhero. Move over, Batman. Gotham could use a guy like this.

“I'm Susan's Troll”

Since: Feb 10

Susanville

#2 Sep 3, 2011
LOL

“Research”

Since: Dec 09

Wouldn't you like to know

#3 Sep 5, 2011
There you go Francesca. Thanks for the prop. I have all of mine for the day now,

:)

“I'm Susan's Troll”

Susanville

#4 Sep 5, 2011
_Janet_ wrote:
There you go Francesca. Thanks for the prop. I have all of mine for the day now,
Thank you Janet. I can repay you tomorrow.

Since: Mar 11

Livermore 94551

#5 Sep 5, 2011
_Francesca_ wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Janet. I can repay you tomorrow.
What is the point of this prop shit? A lot of us come on here to keep up to date on serious events. But then I find that you guys are giving each other props.

“Research”

#6 Sep 6, 2011
Sorry Ssophiiee.

Since: Mar 11

Livermore 94551

#7 Sep 8, 2011
_Janet_ wrote:
Sorry Ssophiiee.
Are you genuinely sorry, or did you just give yourself a prop?

“Research”

#8 Sep 9, 2011
For all the complaining you're doing about discussing "serious" events, I don't notice any discussing.

You must be one of Kevin's socks. You need to be funnier.

“I'm Susan's Troll”

Susanville

#9 Sep 9, 2011
LOL

That's for sure. Some people like to complain, it makes them happy.

This is a PUBLIC forum, anyone can post anything, anytime.
Woody

Grass Valley, CA

#10 Sep 9, 2011
What shall we name is brave hero that foiled this dastardly crime? How about the Subway Superhero? Or maybe the croissant crusader? Captain Ham on rye?

Btw Francesca & Janet, if those are your real pics, then you two are hot. As long as I have a face, you ladies have a place to sit. Post all you want.

“I'm Susan's Troll”

Susanville

#11 Sep 9, 2011
Woody wrote:
What shall we name is brave hero that foiled this dastardly crime? How about the Subway Superhero? Or maybe the croissant crusader? Captain Ham on rye?
Btw Francesca & Janet, if those are your real pics, then you two are hot. As long as I have a face, you ladies have a place to sit. Post all you want.
LMAO!

Thanks. I don't about Janet, but this is my real pic.

I vote for Captain Ham on Rye.

Location hidden

#12 Sep 9, 2011
_Francesca_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Thanks. I don't about Janet, but this is my real pic.
I vote for Captain Ham on Rye.
Second the earlier motion. Francesca, it seems nobody gives a shit about you, or your props, but we are unanimous that we'd bang you like a screen door in a hurricane.

“I'm Susan's Troll”

Susanville

#13 Sep 10, 2011
Wow, friendly folks, aren't you.

“Research”

#14 Sep 10, 2011
Thanks Woody.

Location hidden

#15 Sep 10, 2011
_Francesca_ wrote:
Wow, friendly folks, aren't you.
We're actually quite friendly but you *are* kinda fucking up "our" forum with garbage points threads, and nobody here cares about points. Furthermore, we don't know either of *you*, and you are apparently not from Livermore or interested in things going on here, so I'm merely stating the obvious.

That being said if those are really your pics, SCHWING. Bring it.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#16 Sep 10, 2011
Ssophiiee wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the point of this prop shit? A lot of us come on here to keep up to date on serious events. But then I find that you guys are giving each other props.
Props refer to giving someone a thumbs up. For those playing the Topix game, you need to get 5 a day for 50 points and give 3 for 5 points. The points refer to the other 300 points of the 355 you can earn. You get 100 for leaving 5 posts, and another 100 for "reading" 100 posts. If you spell the word Topix from letters you find in posts marked in the list with stars and by clicking on stars in those posts, you get 50. As for the other 50, that comes from "sharing" a post with the share link at the top, visiting the forum, and clicking on 5 of the 3 point items on the left of the forum page (news, real time news, crime, dating, real-estate, jobs, etc).

The idea of the Topix game is to get more people involved in Topix and reading. Topix makes their money from ads, so the more ads people see, the more money they get.

As for this story, I am glad a citizen was alert and contacted the police. However, there are more important things to call the cops about.

“I'm Susan's Troll”

Susanville

#17 Sep 11, 2011
Thank you Purple Girl.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 11, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Props refer to giving someone a thumbs up. For those playing the Topix game, you need to get 5 a day for 50 points and give 3 for 5 points. The points refer to the other 300 points of the 355 you can earn. You get 100 for leaving 5 posts, and another 100 for "reading" 100 posts. If you spell the word Topix from letters you find in posts marked in the list with stars and by clicking on stars in those posts, you get 50. As for the other 50, that comes from "sharing" a post with the share link at the top, visiting the forum, and clicking on 5 of the 3 point items on the left of the forum page (news, real time news, crime, dating, real-estate, jobs, etc).
The idea of the Topix game is to get more people involved in Topix and reading. Topix makes their money from ads, so the more ads people see, the more money they get.
As for this story, I am glad a citizen was alert and contacted the police. However, there are more important things to call the cops about.
What a waste of time this props shit is. Topix is not doing themselves any favors with these infantile games that will only inflate their page views and lead their advertisers to question the veracity of their claims about reach and impression value.

“Purple girl in a purple world”

Since: Apr 08

Plum, Purplonia

#19 Sep 11, 2011
The Real Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
What a waste of time this props shit is. Topix is not doing themselves any favors with these infantile games that will only inflate their page views and lead their advertisers to question the veracity of their claims about reach and impression value.
It is just one game, and it is fun. Besides Topix made much worse decisions, like removing the TOS. There used to be 26 categories of things not to do. Now, it is just an admonition to play nice.

“Research”

#20 Sep 12, 2011
Purple Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
It is just one game, and it is fun. Besides Topix made much worse decisions, like removing the TOS. There used to be 26 categories of things not to do. Now, it is just an admonition to play nice.
Well said. Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Leandro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia Buys Hat Jockstraps 8 hr fisjter yagerthrom 2
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 8 hr Miggy 17,273
District Attorney Investigator 12 hr Jeff_Kenn 1
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Thu North Mountain 168
Donald Trump will control the blacks Jul 27 blacklives 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Jul 27 stupid republicans 20,391
Trump Plan To Flood China With Hats? Jul 27 trump at dnc 1

San Leandro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Leandro Mortgages