I-880 Closed After Fatal Collision, C...

I-880 Closed After Fatal Collision, CHP Says

There are 4 comments on the NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area story from Mar 2, 2008, titled I-880 Closed After Fatal Collision, CHP Says. In it, NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area reports that:

California Highway Patrol officers are looking for the driver of a car who fled after causing a four-car collision just south of a previous fatal crash on northbound Interstate Highway 880 in San Leandro early ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 11 San Francisco Bay Area.

s sambud

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Mar 2, 2008
frent ija sripo ka? d'swert ta siohjt!
YoOo

San Jose, CA

#2 Mar 2, 2008
I was the first car in line during the accident and i saw the car explode! it was crazy
steve

Newark, CA

#3 Mar 2, 2008
When are these people going to learn????? Enough said I mean stay in or at least near your car.
WHY

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2008
Why are so many people fleeing the scene? I'm glad that the Acura at least stopped and didn't flee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Leandro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 7 hr Carnac The Magnif... 17,905
Peninsual Commuter? Want a Real Estate license... Wed College of San Mateo 1
Trump Bee Owe AWFUL Nov 20 Right 2
Lynch Nov 20 Right 2
End white supremacy now Nov 20 Right 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Nov 20 Mcm123 21,338
News Why are gas prices so high in California? Nov 19 Mr Ludd 8

San Leandro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Leandro Mortgages