What are the names of the different g...
Upper class

Union City, CA

#183 Oct 29, 2013
You’re l world is Hayward? Wow how embarrassing
Your measure and scale of importance is Hayward? How sad that’s all you know…go to Europe
And get some culture and education instead of picking up a gun…try reading
Upper class

Union City, CA

#184 Oct 29, 2013
It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different..
How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these
Be the change you want to see in the world
Upper class

Union City, CA

#185 Oct 29, 2013
Be Kind and forgive
ukRAINe Miguel

Culver City, CA

#187 Nov 6, 2013
What does a key go for these days in Hayward area?
ukRAINe Miguel

Culver City, CA

#188 Nov 6, 2013
Connecc distribute Iraq vet security.
hesperian blvd

Union City, CA

#189 Nov 23, 2013
I'm sorry i say most are on the DL, they probably forms gangs to screw each other rather than do any harm lol. And i noticed some gang trolls on here. They dont own anything, they claim what they want but run like little girls when a cops nearby. cant call yourself a gangmember cmon!
Hayward

Union City, CA

#190 Nov 23, 2013
I've seen them near B street and Val's Burger. They look stupid just sitting there loitering. This city really needs to clean them out. Line em up shoot em down.

Since: Aug 11

South San Francisco, CA

#191 Nov 25, 2013
Hayward wrote:
I've seen them near B street and Val's Burger. They look stupid just sitting there loitering. This city really needs to clean them out. Line em up shoot em down.
See now someone gets it. No one cares if a gang member is killed. Cops throw a f in party when it happens
hayward ca

Union City, CA

#192 Nov 25, 2013
Riverbank resident wrote:
<quoted text>
See now someone gets it. No one cares if a gang member is killed. Cops throw a f in party when it happens
Off course! Are you going to cry over a bunch of people that spend their lives killing, robbing, murdering, raping, etc.

Since: Aug 11

South San Francisco, CA

#193 Nov 27, 2013
Bring back vigilante Firing Squads specifically for gang members. You ppl serve no purpose in life.
none of your businessness

Union City, CA

#194 Nov 28, 2013
So let's see, I live on hesperian near kaiser, that makes me part of ... westside hayard? since sleepy hollo and lord tennyson are down the street. I think dont give a fuck nortenos are the gay ones in southside, but nothing on my block?:( i walked these streets since i was younger, they never did me any harm, besides umm.. I am sadly attracted to gang members. So where my gay nortes at? LOL and dont tell you there aren't any lol
hayward

Union City, CA

#196 Dec 17, 2013
bmk wrote:
DGF Damu Love
so where are them DGF then? i see more cops, probably their hiding
ChaNgo

San Jose, CA

#197 Dec 24, 2013
No mean to dizrezpect homie im from $AN JO but lazt time i checked t-flats were zcrapz from compton
gayboi

Union City, CA

#198 Dec 24, 2013
so i want a gangsta :( where do i get one :) and not a little boy please, prefer a guy whose loyal
Someguy

Hayward, CA

#200 Jan 27, 2014
Riverbank resident wrote:
Bring back vigilante Firing Squads specifically for gang members. You ppl serve no purpose in life.
I totally agree they are a waste of money and oxygen
Puregangzta

Oakland, CA

#201 Jan 27, 2014
YEAhh blud wez piecez of shittz juzt luk att how stoopid my riding iz I haz an IQ of 12.
Tito510bay

Sunnyvale, CA

#202 Feb 7, 2014
We all know DGF is the most hardcore gang in hayward but everyone that thinks is cool ain't bout nothing and most that are don't think is a matter to feel happy about just keeping it real
Tito510bay

Sunnyvale, CA

#203 Feb 7, 2014
Cops are the devils angels and GOD is the ruler of all.
Tito510bay

Sunnyvale, CA

#204 Feb 7, 2014
You wanna be a gangster quit school cause the streets gone need you full time.
Tito510bay

Sunnyvale, CA

#205 Feb 7, 2014
Notice you can't delete your comment once you post it shits all bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Leandro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Fri Boo 21,334
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Fri Never_Ignore_Evil 17,893
News A California city is launching the first US exp... Nov 14 The Big Lebowski 2
News OAKLAND / Boy, 15, dies after drive-by shooting (Jan '06) Nov 13 Kosa 384
News Hayesa closing Sonoma Boulevard supply company ... Nov 12 Torch 1
Shooting in Ghetto San Leandro Bayfair Mall. Su... (Aug '14) Oct '17 sizzle 5
where am i Jul '17 My Thoughts are Mine 1

San Leandro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Leandro Mortgages