The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,556

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Nov 11

Taylor, MI

#22630 Jan 24, 2014
Apologize to you? Apologize to me. For once pull your lips off the Caucasoid teat and backside and stop insisting on believing white people are so ultra-moral and godly. Sound like a plan?
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you need a reading comprehension class.
Not really. My reading comprehension is just fine.
I have not only seen black republican candidates I have financially endorsed a couple which means they got my vote also.
Good for you. You speak as if you never have. I responded accordingly.
The vast majority of blacks will not vote for a republican. You can't change the fact.
True enough. That is one thing I have also never denied. To assume black people vote Democrat because of "free stuff" is really stupid. I know there are some who do but there are some who really believe in democratic principles.
You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts. Now apologize to me...

Fenton, MI

#22632 Jan 24, 2014
Sam38002 wrote:
<quoted text> He believes in a historical Jesus with blond hair and blue eyes.
I'm sure. Anything black or brown or dark colored is probably repulsive to him.

Fenton, MI

#22633 Jan 24, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If it wasn't for MILLIONS of whites Obama would not be President. You have a high paying job because of a White Man who gets tax breaks to pass on to you and those like you. Your people vote democrat strictly for the welfare benefits. You owe the white man for what success you have in life.
You know, I really feel like he was selected, not elected.
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

#22636 Jan 24, 2014
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo tommy, ahs dun tinks Jesus wornt no honkey or l\ligger but he duns be a yello jap.
Jesus couldn't have been a Jap because Japs don't have beards and Jesus didn't have buck teeth.
Those Crazy Aliens

Winnipeg, Canada

#22640 Jan 24, 2014
This is it! The REAL Stan Romanek Alien Video

New Extraordinary 2013 Alien UFO Documentary - Stan Romanek

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Stan Romanek Story: Messages - UFO and Alien Contact

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Do some homework on this dude people!

This story is exceptional, as it has everything!
Those Crazy Aliens

Winnipeg, Canada

#22643 Jan 24, 2014
Tyrone Biggums wrote:
<quoted text>dem alleons aint sheet, us neegas be crazyest cause us black folk only use 1 persent of are brain an we can still commit crime an sponge off white folk!
Damn dude!

Almost pissed myself laughing when I read that!

You should do stand up comedy and get a show of your own!

LOL
Sam

Euless, TX

#22646 Jan 24, 2014
I'm a liar and loser. I don't know who my father is. My mother is a tramp. Nobody wants to have anything to do with me. Please help me find some friends.
Hans

Antelope, CA

#22654 Jan 24, 2014
Tehachapi California is the 26th most dangerous city on the list and the least populated.

It is a very violent area with the growing number of violent rapes, violent murders, violent assaults and the violent home invasions.
lulu

Norwalk, CA

#22655 Jan 24, 2014
Why do we push away the truth
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22661 Jan 25, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
Apologize to you? Apologize to me. For once pull your lips off the Caucasoid teat and backside and stop insisting on believing white people are so ultra-moral and godly. Sound like a plan?<quoted text>
Ultra-moral and godly is the first I have not only heard but also seen those words in print on this forum. You must be experiencing some black guilt.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22662 Jan 25, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I really feel like he was selected, not elected.
That does not surprise me coming from a moron like you.....
Good Morning ESE LOCO

Jacksonville, FL

#22663 Jan 25, 2014
Warrior ECGB dem be code word get your ass up mo-fo!
Harmony

United States

#22666 Jan 25, 2014
Thank you Mr. AB for posting these stories. I too saw the news on the Chris Matthew's show last night in regards to the school teacher that abandoned her son in Virginia. I find it appalling that a parent could do this. I bet you see allot of this in Little Rock hunh AB? Thanks for being the voice for the innocent and defenseless children. You're truly a caring and loving man. I wish we had more men like you. My grandmother use to say, "A man with True Grit".
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22667 Jan 25, 2014
Harmony wrote:
Thank you Mr. AB for posting these stories. I too saw the news on the Chris Matthew's show last night in regards to the school teacher that abandoned her son in Virginia. I find it appalling that a parent could do this. I bet you see allot of this in Little Rock hunh AB? Thanks for being the voice for the innocent and defenseless children. You're truly a caring and loving man. I wish we had more men like you. My grandmother use to say, "A man with True Grit".
Good post. I agree AB fights the good fight no matter what obstacle stands in his way. My hat off to him, keep up the good work AB!

Taylor, MI

#22668 Jan 25, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That does not surprise me coming from a moron like you.....
Can you completely disprove it?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22669 Jan 25, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you completely disprove it?
Not if you are talking about the FRAUD of it all.

Taylor, MI

#22671 Jan 25, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not if you are talking about the FRAUD of it all.
And if fraudulence is the case then that would at least lend some substance to what I've said. That presidents are selected, not elected. Just like the wealthy bankers and businessmen that have powerful politicians in their pockets. The few media moguls who control everything we see and hear. Who don't care about any of us. Just MONEY.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22672 Jan 25, 2014
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
And if fraudulence is the case then that would at least lend some substance to what I've said. That presidents are selected, not elected. Just like the wealthy bankers and businessmen that have powerful politicians in their pockets. The few media moguls who control everything we see and hear. Who don't care about any of us. Just MONEY.
No doubt you are a democrat and a jealous one at that. If you people spent more time trying to make a success out of yourselves instead of hating everybody else who is successful you might see a big difference in your life's......
Now

Gowanda, NY

#22673 Jan 25, 2014
And now we have the THIRD stabbing in LESS than one year in GOWANDA again! Three people STABBED and Judge Andolsek only gives the person a $1,000.00 Bail, what message does this send to our community here in Gowanda. Plus NONE of the persons would give statements and help the Police or Eric Weyand. What in the heck is happening here in Gowanda and 3 in one year!!!! Wake up Gowanda! Its time the "OLD" 77 year old Judge takes a hike! TOOOOOO easy on violent felon offences and Weyand the same! We need a MAX. Judge and super high bails to send this scum a message , along with Max. sentences too!!!! He stunk as a Gowanda cop and stinks even worse as a Persia Judge! Everyone spread the word before the coward gets this post erased! It happened on Walnut street this time! Latest stabbing just happened Jan. 24th, 2014, one before that happened in Sept. 2013, and one before in Feb. 2013! Three in less than one year! Time to go Andolsek and Weyand both! Your both worthless to the taxpayers here in Gowanda! Were all watching you both! Come to Gowanda NY to commit your serious crimes, they'll let you walk for a couple bucks and give you a acd or probation! Cops are at Tim Hortons most of the time or sleeping!

Wixom, MI

#22674 Jan 25, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt you are a democrat and a jealous one at that. If you people spent more time trying to make a success out of yourselves instead of hating everybody else who is successful you might see a big difference in your life's......
You really don't know a thing....lol. I am a theocrat. Not a republican, democrat, independent or any political persuasion. I'm not jealous of wealth or success. I applaud it. I have a great job, a beautiful, healthy family, and a few nice things. I have what most people don't. Contentment. Millions of dollars would be nice. But money CANNOT buy happiness or contentment. Having lots of possessions and material things just add more drama to your life. In addition to the fact that you can't take a dime with you. Someone else will get your money and possessions. In death rich and poor are equal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Leandro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We'll Find Alien Life in This Lifetime, Scienti... (May '14) 4 min One way or another 20
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 6 hr CharlesWoodworth 16,952
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) 17 hr Quan must be gone 84
San Leandro police arrest four carjacking suspe... 17 hr TBL 1
Thursday Must Reads: OPD Says It Didn't Know Ab... 22 hr keepitreal 1
New list puts Vallejo among the statea s most d... Sat Doi 2
After 54 years, Vallejo barber hangs up his cli... (Jan '10) Sat theyeal 10

San Leandro News Video

San Leandro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Leandro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Leandro News, Events & Info