Christian School Kindergarten Enrollment
Posted in the San Leandro Forum
#1 Jul 27, 2011
San Lorenzo Community Church Preschool and Kindergarten is looking for families that are interested in an inclusive Kindergarten program at a Christian school. For our school philosophy and other information, please check out our website: http://sanlorenzopreschool.com/
The Kindergarten program would be 1 teacher to 8- 12 students, depending on the number of children enrolled. The smaller class sizes benefit the students, because the teacher can offer them more individualized attention. Students that attend Kindergarten and preschool are better adjusted for the remainder of their schooling, both socially and academically.
Some of the highlights of our Kindergarten program are:
• Multiple Subject Credentialed teacher, who is familiar with 1st grade state and national standards, and has experience teaching 1st graders.
• Full range of curriculum with a focus on God and Christian teachings
• Students come out well-prepared for Christian school OR public school
• Specialized teaching to meet specific student needs
• Creative and unique lesson plans
Classes begin in August.
Add your comments below
|Crack Down on Protestors Protesting the Crack D...||43 min||Mohammed Fahim St...||4|
|Oakland to choose developer to restore shuttere...||7 hr||Boston||1|
|Grand Jury: Water loss found in cities across i...||12 hr||Adam Lambert||2|
|Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th...||Tue||swedenforever||19|
|When 'Petting Parties' Scandalized The Nation||Tue||Godfrey Daniel||3|
|The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10)||Tue||Bam||19,928|
|Oakland Shooting Takes One Life, Sends Another ...||Mon||Just telling the ...||1|
Find what you want!
Search San Leandro Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC