Christian School Kindergarten Enrollment

Christian School Kindergarten Enrollment

Posted in the San Leandro Forum

San Lorenzo Preschool

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Jul 27, 2011
San Lorenzo Community Church Preschool and Kindergarten is looking for families that are interested in an inclusive Kindergarten program at a Christian school. For our school philosophy and other information, please check out our website: http://sanlorenzopreschool.com/
The Kindergarten program would be 1 teacher to 8- 12 students, depending on the number of children enrolled. The smaller class sizes benefit the students, because the teacher can offer them more individualized attention. Students that attend Kindergarten and preschool are better adjusted for the remainder of their schooling, both socially and academically.
Some of the highlights of our Kindergarten program are:
Multiple Subject Credentialed teacher, who is familiar with 1st grade state and national standards, and has experience teaching 1st graders.
Full range of curriculum with a focus on God and Christian teachings
Students come out well-prepared for Christian school OR public school
Specialized teaching to meet specific student needs
Creative and unique lesson plans
Classes begin in August.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Leandro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crack Down on Protestors Protesting the Crack D... 43 min Mohammed Fahim St... 4
News Oakland to choose developer to restore shuttere... 7 hr Boston 1
News Grand Jury: Water loss found in cities across i... 12 hr Adam Lambert 2
News Al Gore: "I Could Become Catholic Because of Th... Tue swedenforever 19
News When 'Petting Parties' Scandalized The Nation Tue Godfrey Daniel 3
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Tue Bam 19,928
News Oakland Shooting Takes One Life, Sends Another ... Mon Just telling the ... 1
More from around the web

San Leandro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]