Watch out for San Leandro Beggars!

Posted in the San Leandro Forum

JohnnyO

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Mar 2, 2012
I was at the Gas Station last week and over heard this Gentleman asking for some help as he said he forgot his wallet at home and has no money for gas.
Sounding like the same man whom approached me last week from a different gas station. He then turned to me and started to tell me the same story. Then he quickly realized He gave me the same story last week. I was at the time filling gas. So I couldn't reach to punch him in the mouth. But I gave him a piece of my mind.(He is sooo lucky that I didn't give him $ last week as well) He then fled fast into his truck and left. You can not trust anyone now a days. Including girls too. Even these teens coming to my door for donations. Watch out for scams !! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Leandro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakland 2014 Murder Rate. (Feb '14) 8 hr OMF 80
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Cry Baby 19,374
Bedbug infestation at Concord apartment buildin... (Oct '13) Mon Black Jack 10
Black Oakland students suspended less, but huge... Mon thegreatlc33 8
Union City: Pro-Measure KK group raises $560,00... Oct 19 Dennis David 1
Quan's Legacy. (Apr '14) Oct 19 Disgusted with Quan 66
The Fury is a Bloody Violent War Movie in The W... Oct 18 Sedgwick P Hunsacker 2

San Leandro News Video

San Leandro Dating
Find my Match

San Leandro Jobs

San Leandro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Leandro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Leandro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]