3-year-old drowns in spa at birthday ...

3-year-old drowns in spa at birthday party

There are 6 comments on the Orange Co. Register story from Aug 17, 2006, titled 3-year-old drowns in spa at birthday party. In it, Orange Co. Register reports that:

Daniel Sanchez of San Juan Capistrano was not breathing when deputies arrived at an apartment complex in the 30000 block of Golden Lantern, said Orange County Sheriff's Department spokesman Jim Amormino.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orange Co. Register.

MIMI

Irvine, CA

#2 Aug 17, 2006
NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED SO I THINK NOBODY SHOULD SAY ANYTHING. THE PARENTS COULD BE GOING THROUGH A VERY DIFFICULT TIME. ACCIDENTS LIKE THESE HAPPEN EVERYDAY, UNFORTUNATELY THIS ONE HAD TERRIBLE CONSEQUENCES. MY CONDOLENCES TO THE PARENTS AND FAMILY. DANNY BOY RIP
mission viejo

Long Beach, CA

#3 Sep 6, 2006
MIMI
ITS THOUGHTS LIKE YOUR THAT CAUSES THE DEATH
IN THE FIRST PLASE
mission viejo

Long Beach, CA

#4 Sep 6, 2006
lss wrote:
when will parent learn water is death with babies
i cannot understand why they dont know this
they should be arrested on murder,neglect, child endangerment
LSS
GOOD FOR YOU IF MORE OF US PARENTS THOUGHT THIS WAY WE WOULDNT HAVE THESE HEAD LINES
LAZY PARENTS DRINKING
ID RATHER SEE A CHILD ON A DOG LEASH AT LEAST THEY'D BE ALIVE
Mission Viejo

San Clemente, CA

#5 Sep 16, 2006
Oh! So you were there? I mean, in your statement you said that the "lazy parents were drinking".. If you do not know how something happened, you should learn to keep your mouth shut if you are going to be saying comments like these.
Mission Viejo

San Clemente, CA

#6 Sep 16, 2006
I hope that you don't ever have to go through something like what these parents are going through.. but only then would you know that accidents happen even if you watch your kids 24/7.
Carlos

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#7 Apr 22, 2007
Ignorant parents who dont watch there kids end up in these situations. Everyone good parent always keeps there eye's on thier chilren, at all times. Especially if in a pool or a spa.

Come on guys. You know what I'm talking about, the person that doesn't watch thier kids, that is too channeled in a social conversation than watching thier child, or to stubborn to say stay were I can see you. All it takes is likw what, one minute for a child to drown?

Sympathy for the pathetic is stupid, the sympathy should be going to the child who had the ignorant parent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Juan Capistrano Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) 2 hr OCstreets 144
News 'Storage Wars' controversy, Jeff Jarred and his... (Jun '12) Apr 25 Well Well 12
Novel set in Dana Point and the OC (Nov '15) Apr 22 amanda 15
hillcrest private community in mission viejo Apr 20 Nancy S 3
News San Clemente's antics could make for a dark comedy Apr 18 Jim Dahl 1
Looking for dentist recommendations Apr 18 jbk1922 1
News Why some people are fleeing Southern California Apr 17 kyman 3

San Juan Capistrano Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Juan Capistrano Mortgages