created by: Yessica Alba | Sep 3, 2010

Salinas, CA

67 votes

Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to TEABAGGERS?

Click on an option to vote

• yes
  • no
  • mornings especially racist
Comments
161 - 180 of 212 Comments Last updated Apr 17, 2014
Jose de Salinas

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Miss Lady Pinks wrote:
Another White Terrorist just arrested in Montivideo Missouri -a town of 5,000. FBI says he had bombs like the Boston White Boys . What the h is wrong with Whites? You get a fee pass in Society and now you are Terrorists ! Why my Whiteboys why?
You sit around waiting for stories like this? Wow you must do a lot of sitting. Yet your choose to ignore the reality around you.

By your logic you sit around in a house infested with roaches but patiently wait for a spider to come around.

Ter rorists kill people right?... seems like there's a lot of them in Salinas... majority Hispanic. But I guess that doesn't bother you. The majority of the media won't report this because they can't be politically incorrect and don't want to be labeled racist for reporting the truth.
Jose de Salinas

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Freddy Fender wrote:
How many Mexican Terrorists have attacked America....go ahead, I am waiting-
Umm... how many people are killed in Salinas alone by Mexicans? Just look at all the innocent children killed by stray bullets shot by these Mexican terrorists. But I guess big babOso is ok with this.

Don't get mad dude I'm just telling the truth.
el chango

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Damian Chapa wrote:
LOL The stat man,-----AKA Newt Gingrich.So easy to point out the flaws of Hispanics.........
I could bring up the same exact stats and flip the script if I wanted to.
But U don't, U won't cuz U can't
Damian Chapa

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

I am so happy Mark Carbonaro--the 1460 AM Amazing Racist lost his Morning Show, Jaja--this whole column was to have this happen.
IRiS

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Jaja -IRS don't like Teabaggers!
Baldemar HuertA

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Still waiting -fu-Mexican Terrorists? None you stupid Kentucky Eating MoFo you ignint Oreo you Phat Phuc you cyber banging punk you stupid piece of ish you flaccid fungus among us you Lilliputian you loser living in your moms basement you uneducated racist nasty crusty erudite piece of Deoxyribonucleic acid , eat ish and ied!!!
Jose de Salinas wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm... how many people are killed in Salinas alone by Mexicans? Just look at all the innocent children killed by stray bullets shot by these Mexican terrorists. But I guess big babOso is ok with this.
Don't get mad dude I'm just telling the truth.
Town I live in Ese

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

W-0-W no more Racist Morning ( mourning)( HO) st, jajaja-Woohooo, got Teabags?!
Eva Longoria

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Got my degree in Chicano Studies-and thanks guys for cluing me in on the Great News! No more Racism in the -AM-SI Se Puede
Eva Longoria

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Hey just like -KlanWatch--GOOGLE it fool-- Raza
Monitors all Racist Anti-American Programming Morning Show Propaganda -Tea Party NRA Republican Party -all are Losers, just lay down , you got knocked the F@@@@ out! Cracker
Jose de Salas wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you're compelled to listen the truth... good for you :)
Downton Abbey

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Pip pip Cheerio from the U.K. Good for my Latinos, that dumb loser off the air.
Jose de Califas Aztlan

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Yeah Boyeeeeee-ATM-C/S-Claro que SI-Reconquista-4 Life
Joe from Carmel

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Stupid Mexicans in Salinas are losers and have 1/2 the brain of Whites,
Jose de Salinas

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Eva Longoria wrote:
Hey just like -KlanWatch--GOOGLE it fool-- Raza
Monitors all Racist Anti-American Programming Morning Show Propaganda -Tea Party NRA Republican Party -all are Losers, just lay down , you got knocked the F@@@@ out! Cracker <quoted text>
La Raza? Yes that's a racist organization... only ethnicity they care about is Mexicans, they hate central and south Americans
Jose de Salinas

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Damian Chapa wrote:
I am so happy Mark Carbonaro--the 1460 AM Amazing Racist lost his Morning Show, Jaja--this whole column was to have this happen.
Have you been listening to Armstrong and Gettyon 1460 AM? They are awesome! They tell it like it is.
Jose de Salinas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Jose de Califas Aztlan wrote:
Yeah Boyeeeeee-ATM-C/S-Claro que SI-Reconquista-4 Life
Ja ja... people who talk about the reconquista are stupid. Nobody in mexico talks about, its only idiots like you here. Remember, "reconquista" is a Spanish term from your European Spanish roots ja ja you're European and you didn't even know it.
Paula Abdul

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

As you know I am Syrian-American -and I am
Also glad that Racist is off on the Mornings---definitely not an American Idol
Manifest Destiny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Ted Williams -one of the greatest Baseball players ever had a Mexican mom but because of Racism hid it, Rita Hayworth was born Rita Cansino but because of Hillywood Racism hid it, John Wayne was a Racist, but was married 3 times......to Mexican women! Raquel Welch dad was Bolivian her real name was Raquel Tejada , but was forbidden to speak Spanish because her Engineer father wanted to assimilate ! Later in Life , she now regrets it. Erik Sstrada of CHIPS fame , characters name was Italian, Poncherello-lol-racism...White people are now claiming Reverse Racism-and are pissed that our President is 1/2 Black. Total hypocrite Racist Carpetbaggers -and 1460 Right Wing Racist radio perpetuates Class and Race Watfare. Build a wall ? Deport Mexicans? Look Down on Brown and Black people? Wish for the good old ( boys) days? Intellectual midgets ,perpetuating melanin based hate . You know that the chickens have come home to roost. A nation of millions can't hold us back. The future is here, stop acting fools, and recognize that YOU are the problem. I welcome you to be a part of the situation.
Jose de Salinas

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Manifest Destiny wrote:
You know that the chickens have come home to roost. A nation of millions can't hold us back.
Actually there's been more than a million here for quite some time... What's been holding you up? Ha ha ha!!!

how long will people like you keep saying that? "duhhh.. a nation of a million... duhhh can't hold us back".
Jose de Salinas

Morgan Hill, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Manifest Destiny wrote:
Ted Williams -one of the greatest Baseball players ever had a Mexican mom but because of Racism hid it, Rita Hayworth was born Rita Cansino but because of Hillywood Racism hid it, John Wayne was a Racist, but was married 3 times......to Mexican women! Raquel Welch dad was Bolivian her real name was Raquel Tejada , but was forbidden to speak Spanish because her Engineer father wanted to assimilate ! Later in Life , she now regrets it. Erik Sstrada of CHIPS fame , characters name was Italian, Poncherello-lol-racism...White people are now claiming Reverse Racism
Hmmm... to bad people in Salinas can care less about these people, they're more about Norte and Sur...
Big Oso

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Q- Vo fools-thanks for getting rid of Mark The Mexican Hater in the Morning. Those peckerwoods in the morning , the new Show are just as Racist, but at least a break from that Mark mierda. Paula Deen KKK Republicans Tea Party George Zimmerman NSA shout outs to all you Vanilla Folkkes ( sic). 1460 loved putting on the Minstrel Shows! Look it up Ese.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

San Juan Bautista Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Juan Bautista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••