Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to T...

Is 1460 AM Racist radio catering to TEABAGGERS?

Created by Yessica Alba on Sep 3, 2010

100 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

mornings especially racist

Machete

Salinas, CA

#22 Jul 12, 2011
SOfia you skank , I can choose to refuse to look at your fat face too, or read your comments. The fact is that 1460am Salinas Ca has a racist morning show, and the host uses big words in a boorish way
Sofia_505 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? Why do you listen to that show then?
You know you can change the station right?
some people are soooo stupid.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#23 Jul 12, 2011
Honky HATER wrote:
stfu Blake or Tyler or Hoe-zay, chupame 1460 and all you fools will never elect a President LOL <quoted text>
Ah ha ha... I got you all pissed off.... good :)

And BTW what is it with people like you always saying "chupame" to other guys? dude keep that to yourself.

Location hidden

#24 Jul 12, 2011
White People onWelfare wrote:
The Highest PERCENTAGE of WELFARE RECIPIENTS ARE white
LOL<quoted text>
Ah ha ha couldn't comment on the fact I see well, let me burst your bubble with some truth.

You are correct with more "white" people being on welfare (white being just about any ethnicity under the sun that's not african-American or Latino). Now here's the kicker

Aid to African-American and Hispanic welfare recipients
is greater, in proportion to the size of their
populations than is aid to white recipients. This can be seen by determining the average welfare expenditure per person for each ethnic group.

**As a group, the 207 million white residents in the U.S. population receive $212 billion in benefits. As a group, then, they receive some $1,022 per person in welfare aid,(white)

**There are some 30 million Hispanic residents in the U.S., and Hispanics as a group receive $69 billion in welfare, or roughly $2,210 per person.(Hispanic)

***As a group, the 33 million black residents in the U.S. receive $105 billion in welfare aid, or roughly $3,230 per person.(Black)

You were partly right about "white" people being on welfare, although per-capita Hispanics and African-Americans are the highest... Now that's not racist that's truth

Location hidden

#25 Jul 12, 2011
Machete wrote:
Reality is you are a loser CYBER-BANGER TEA party Kentucky Fried Chcken eating Mofo who hate MEXICANS,so just say it, and stop beating around the bush, guey <quoted text>
Hey Kentucky Fried chicken is delicious, but you know what is delicious too, tacos de carne asada con cebolliatas, cilantro and salsa verde de tomatillo... Hmmmm

Look Salinas was a nice town, now look at it now, it's a sh!t hole and because of who? You have the stupid Hispanic gangs, low performing schools, and explosions of ghetto baby mommas, it's sickening. but go ahead call me guey, mofo, CYBER-BANGE or what ever you want to make you feel better, the reality is still the same... and all those fact I post that you didn't like are still going to be true. just face it dude

Location hidden

#26 Jul 12, 2011
Honky HATER wrote:
stfu Blake or Tyler or Hoe-zay, chupame 1460 and all you fools will never elect a President LOL <quoted text>
Also if you don't like what you hear on the radio just change the channel to "right"...

Location hidden

#27 Jul 12, 2011
Machete wrote:
SOfia you skank , I can choose to refuse to look at your fat face too, or read your comments. The fact is that 1460am Salinas Ca has a racist morning show, and the host uses big words in a boorish way <quoted text>
wah wah wah :(

racism to you are facts

gangs in Salinas = majority Hispanic
low performing school= majority Hispanic
trashy neighborhood = majority Hispanic
people on Gov chesse = majority Hispanic
street crime = majority Hispanic
teen pregnancies = majority Hispanic
college bound students = surprisingly the majority NOT Hispanic
and so on

Location hidden

#28 Jul 12, 2011
garbage guru wrote:
<quoted text>
you are ALL stupid, illegal mexicunts in salinas, and all you ever do is scream racist, just like the coons! f--k you waterback!
garbage guru,
you are the reason people like the guy from Salinas who is constantly changing his moniker keeps referring to all white people.

Yes "the guy from Salinas" there are racist people like this idiot but there are sane people who see the reality but not like this guru idiot.
Jimbo

Turlock, CA

#29 Jul 17, 2011
I support tea baggers rights to tea bag,

JIMBO
Machete

Salinas, CA

#30 Jul 18, 2011
My peoples-let us re forcus. instead of attacking each oter. This post--to reiterate is to bring up the fact tha 1460 does have a right to Free Speech, and I have a right to slam the Morning Show for being a Racist hate-mongering solloquoy of illiterate derogatory pontofication. The smarmy attitiude postulated by the narrow minded blowhard is so predictable and so YESTERDAY . Please keep in mind that there will be no RACE WAR, no matter how much you keep on trting to stir the pot.

Location hidden

#31 Jul 18, 2011
Machete wrote:
My peoples-let us re forcus. instead of attacking each oter. This post--to reiterate is to bring up the fact tha 1460 does have a right to Free Speech, and I have a right to slam the Morning Show for being a Racist hate-mongering solloquoy of illiterate derogatory pontofication. The smarmy attitiude postulated by the narrow minded blowhard is so predictable and so YESTERDAY . Please keep in mind that there will be no RACE WAR, no matter how much you keep on trting to stir the pot.
LOL... no race war? tell that to the stupid brown pride gang bangers in salinas who keep shooting themselves up and putting everyone else nearby in danger.

BTW, telling it like it is is not racist. You seem to hate other people for pointing out the obvious. You have to understand that Hispanics in Salinas are their own worst enemy... they just keep enforcing the stereotypes. What you should be saying is this-

"my people, let's drop the bullish!t and stop blaming others for the stigma we generated for ourselves. Let's break free from the stereotype and take back the town we've destroyed. Let's show the people that we have the can do attitude to clean up our act".
Machete

United States

#33 Jul 29, 2011
Wattup Teabaggers and Oreos ? My racist confused Mex who claims Spaniard cry me a river with your stats We didnt cross the border guey the border crossed us

Location hidden

#34 Jul 29, 2011
Machete wrote:
Wattup Teabaggers and Oreos ? My racist confused Mex who claims Spaniard cry me a river with your stats We didnt cross the border guey the border crossed us
Again really that's your comment? Give me break. You have to be the dumbest guy here... We bring you stats and all you do is cry us a river because you have nothing. The radio station is just telling it like it is not like racist Univison
jOAQuin

Salinas, CA

#35 Jul 29, 2011
WAHT IS YOUR AGENDA , you little punk???

Give yourself a break, LOL*Look in the mirror, you dumb ILLITERATE Teabagger...... Mark Carbonaro is a racist punk
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Again really that's your comment? Give me break. You have to be the dumbest guy here... We bring you stats and all you do is cry us a river because you have nothing. The radio station is just telling it like it is not like racist Univison

Location hidden

#36 Jul 29, 2011
jOAQuin wrote:
<quoted text>WAHT IS YOUR AGENDA , you little punk???

Give yourself a break, LOL*Look in the mirror, you dumb ILLITERATE Teabagger...... Mark Carbonaro is a racist punk
What agenda? I just say it as I see it.

I love the tired old "look in the mirror" crap...oooh That cracks me up! You should open YOUR eyes and look at the reality that is around you and stop pretending. I also love you guys' frustration one your comments. When you don't have facts or really anything to say you give up and try to insult... typical modern chicano mentality.

Location hidden

#37 Jul 29, 2011
jOAQuin wrote:
<quoted text>WAHT IS YOUR AGENDA , you little punk???

Just give up, like the majority of Hispanics do in Salinas schools.

Talk about illiterate kids
Canelo

Salinas, CA

#38 Aug 2, 2011
LOL teabaggers, I can see Russia from yo Mamas sack.
By the way, Republicans will lose the nex 5 Presidential Elections.
Bjorn Rodriguez

United States

#39 Aug 3, 2011
CHUPA 8 teabagger All Conservative Republican Oreos fake wannabe white peckerwood Statistics show that you are a redneck
Yo Mama

United States

#40 Aug 3, 2011
LOL LOL damm straight morning wannabe Glem Beck big words oooh impressive President OBAMA wins reelection hahaha make it easy vote for Pailin snicker snicker [email protected]
Tambien

United States

#41 Aug 3, 2011
claro que si guey HIS PANIC means His panic_ mamon Si se puede oreo chut up you face
Chavo del eight wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah ha ha... I got you all pissed off.... good :)
And BTW what is it with people like you always saying "chupame" to other guys? dude keep that to yourself.
?

Location hidden

#42 Aug 3, 2011
Canelo wrote:
LOL teabaggers, I can see Russia from yo Mamas sack.
By the way, Republicans will lose the nex 5 Presidential Elections.
It doesn't matter who wins you idiot as long as he's not a dumb ass like Obama. It's funny though how you keep using the term "tea baggers" is that because you've been getting tea bagged in the face? LMAO :o

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Juan Bautista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacey Holt Nov 21 Pricklypear 1
News Steinbeck classic tells tale of two men's bond (Mar '07) Nov 14 Juan Inamilyun 2
News Las Lomas man set for arraignment on attempted ... (Jan '10) Nov 11 taurus 38
News Man identified in deadly Watsonville wreck Nov 10 WallstApptResident 1
China Hires Trump as Lobbyist Nov 9 Lobbyist News Times 1
Slick as Catshitt on Linoleum Opens (May '16) Nov 5 Orange Prez 2
Poll are white people in salinas racist ? (Apr '08) Nov 5 Ray Sist 12

San Juan Bautista Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Juan Bautista Mortgages