Are Mexicans tired of White People in Salinas?

Posted in the San Juan Bautista Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Juan Diego

Concord, CA

#1 Mar 2, 2013
Definitely! Lazy, Racist, and Slumlords.
Deseree

Concord, CA

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Yes, they complain too much and pay too little . My Boss is white, and he cheats on his wife and taxes. He goes to the nasty massage parlor near
Salinas High and across from the Rodeo Grounds , which are fronts for Prostitution
La Fichera de Marianos

Concord, CA

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Only the prejudiced ones -so ---yeah _all of them.
Dennis Rodman

Concord, CA

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Yes
Just. Back from North Korea and I was treated better by the Communists than my Mexican
Friends in Salinas get treated.by White People. So yes, they are, Whites in Salinas-stop Hating, Shout to all my Homies in Salinas!
Leo

Concord, CA

#5 Mar 2, 2013
Dang La Fichera stop stuttering -
dancing turtle

Morgan Hill, CA

#6 Mar 4, 2013
No, they need them....
White Salinas 831

Kent, WA

#13 Jul 4, 2013
Hey this sucks .
Conejo

Kent, WA

#14 Jul 4, 2013
Maybe you just don't like chocha -
Leo wrote:
Dang La Fichera stop stuttering -
Deserees Boss

Kent, WA

#15 Jul 4, 2013
Hey Des, you stupid Lez, you are no longer Employed -you Dirty Mexican
Deseree wrote:
Yes, they complain too much and pay too little . My Boss is white, and he cheats on his wife and taxes. He goes to the nasty massage parlor near
Salinas High and across from the Rodeo Grounds , which are fronts for Prostitution
Muneca

Salinas, CA

#17 Jul 21, 2013
Wack Whites Waste Words When breathing Why you cry
Pablo Pinga

Salinas, CA

#18 Aug 1, 2013
I agree
Sandra_G

Buffalo, NY

#19 Aug 8, 2013
Juan Diego wrote:
Maybe if you weren't so lazy, and cared about where you lived you wouldn't live in a slum. You need to take responsibility, which given the nature of your comments, may not be possible.
El Chapo

Salinas, CA

#20 Dec 11, 2013
Sho Nuff
Juan Diego

Salinas, CA

#21 Dec 11, 2013
... Sandra, you know you have no gag reflex , mi Amor, you got it bad , huh?
Sandra_G wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you weren't so lazy, and cared about where you lived you wouldn't live in a slum. You need to take responsibility, which given the nature of your comments, may not be possible.
salinas

Salinas, CA

#22 Dec 29, 2013
I don't blame any of you. Here in Salinas a majority of white people tend to display this elitist attitude towards people of other races, subconsciously or not. It's something I've noticed especially in high school-age white girls, the giant groups you'll see at Northridge Mall and such.

Fortunately, not all white people in Salinas are elitist or racist at all. I know a lot of genuinely caring and empathetic whites that I would defend to the end. It's just a biiiiit hard to weed them out of all the duds.
Jose de Salinas

Portland, OR

#24 Jan 2, 2014
salinas wrote:
I don't blame any of you. Here in Salinas a majority of white people tend to display this elitist attitude towards people of other races, subconsciously or not. It's something I've noticed especially in high school-age white girls, the giant groups you'll see at Northridge Mall and such.
Fortunately, not all white people in Salinas are elitist or racist at all. I know a lot of genuinely caring and empathetic whites that I would defend to the end. It's just a biiiiit hard to weed them out of all the duds.
I think this thread was in response to a different thread topic "Are white people tired of Mexicans in Salinas". It's not really just white people that have a bad view of Hispanics, it's everyone in this region... even Hispanics themselves are upset. A lot of Hispanics in Salinas give us few good guys a bad name.

What has the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc generation Hispanics brought to Salinas?

Several things come to mind...
- Higher crime
- Low performing schools
- Deplorable neighborhoods
- High teen pregnancy and high gov dependency
- gangs

This is the kind of carp everyone sees of us and you wonder why people judge.

And you bring up ghetto Northridge Mall, the extra security there wasn't put in place in response to white gangs... you know why they were put there.

So while you sit there and notice white immature teens at the mall, take a step back and look at the big picture
Jose de Salinas

Portland, OR

#25 Jan 2, 2014
Juan Diego wrote:
Ha ha ha Sandra G. got you good with her truthful comment!!!

Sandra_G wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if you weren't so lazy, and cared about where you lived you wouldn't live in a slum. You need to take responsibility, which given the nature of your comments, may not be possible.

Ha ha ha!!! She called you a PENDEJO!!! You're too stupid to do something about your living arrangements.
Laquisha

Salinas, CA

#26 Feb 9, 2014
YeS we are
Sun Tzu

Salinas, CA

#27 Feb 9, 2014
Said>Encircle your Enemies, Use their own bias to defeat them..,Malcolm X.. By any Means Necessary.., Russell Means...You are our closest Blood Relatives.. Oglala Sioux.. Mexicans...I
Willie G... The Town I Live In..,,
Kerry Washington

Salinas, CA

#29 Apr 17, 2014
Scandalous comments

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Juan Bautista Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone selling puppies ? Sun guest 1
ILLEGALS-Unions AGAINST AMERICANS Jan 21 ILLEGALS-UNIONS-v... 1
Boyfriend of slain vendor can't fathom shooting (Jan '11) Jan 13 standup 4
Was David Owens a gang member (Jul '08) Jan 13 Real Truth 196
Salinas logs second, third homicides of 2015 Jan 12 guest 1
Searching for carjacking suspects in Santa Cruz Jan 12 art Rocha 1
January named Positive Parenting Month for Sant... Jan 7 Rawwk 2
More from around the web

San Juan Bautista People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE