Searching for old friends

Harrisburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Does anyone know if the following woman are still in the Kilbourne area or even still alive? I was friends with them growing up and don't know their married names except for one. Her name is Iris McCoy her sisters were Gloria and Bonnie Shores(maiden name) I am traveling through the area this fall and would like to see them if I can locate them.
Searching for old friends

Harrisburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Searching for old friends wrote:
Does anyone know if the following woman are still in the Kilbourne area or even still alive? I was friends with them growing up and don't know their married names except for one. Her name is Iris McCoy her sisters were Gloria and Bonnie Shores(maiden name) I am traveling through the area this fall and would like to see them if I can locate them.
Sorry for the duplication my computer locked up and didn't show that my message had been registered on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Mason County was issued at July 22 at 10:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

San Jose Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Jose People Search