San Jose: Man killed by police was fa...

San Jose: Man killed by police was facing third strike; former lawyer disputes claim he had a gun

There are 3 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Mar 6, 2013, titled San Jose: Man killed by police was facing third strike; former lawyer disputes claim he had a gun. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A San Jose man was facing a possible third strike on his felony record when he led police on a violent, high-speed pursuit that ended with officers shooting and killing him a couple of blocks from his South San Jose home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Linda Nierenberg

United States

#1 Mar 9, 2013
What is going on in San Jose with all kinds of useless shotting and some of kids it make no scent how out of control or the Police that they shot a young man that had not even been read his rights thento high five about you killed a human being someone Son ,Brother Grandson,Nephew ,Uncle how do you at your self and all the people and family you put at risk by driving 100 plus mile per mile on the streets and by one witness you shot him in the back from your car Can someone tell how this is right????

Since: Mar 13

Fremont, CA

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Reagan. I see what you mean... Angela`s report is terrific... last week I got a great Smart ForTwo from having made $6294 this - 5 weeks past and even more than ten-grand this past month. without a doubt it is the most-comfortable work Ive had. I started this four months/ago and straight away started bringin home at least $76 per-hour. I went to this website,, >>>>>> bit90.com <<<<<<

“ribbit”

Since: May 11

Honolulu, HI

#3 Mar 15, 2013
he shouldn't have run away from the police in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South San Jose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News San Jose warns residents about illegal fireworks (Jul '12) Oct '15 Den 15
News Roadshow: Fishhook interchange in Santa Cruz to... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Wow 2
Home Invaders posing as Jehovah's Witnesses (Sep '15) Sep '15 Mr_Evergreen 1
News New allegations of racial profiling by San Jose... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Lopez 1
News San Jose program helps neighbors fight blight (Mar '15) Mar '15 David 1
How can I promote my art workshop? (Feb '15) Feb '15 Myartismysoul 1
Find all students who are in San Jose (Sep '14) Sep '14 Mr Black 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South San Jose Mortgages