SJPD Arrest Man in Alamaden Valley St...

SJPD Arrest Man in Alamaden Valley Stabbing

There are 2 comments on the NBC Bay Area story from Mar 8, 2013, titled SJPD Arrest Man in Alamaden Valley Stabbing. In it, NBC Bay Area reports that:

Neighbors in San Jose's Guadalupe Oak Grove Park in the Almaden Valley are shocked that a young man was killed in this usually nice part of town on March 6. George Kiriyama reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Bay Area.

faye

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Who gives a dam, what kind of neighborhood Italia in, crime travels. Its not defined to certain locations only ......Why does one keep suggesting it does?
Jay

San Francisco, CA

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Of course it matters what town you live in. I've lived in Almaden for 27 years and this is the first one I can remember. Compare that to downtown or the east side, which have had 6 so far just this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

South San Jose Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mercury News editorial: Johnny Khamis deserves ... May '16 MemyselfandI 1
News San Jose warns residents about illegal fireworks (Jul '12) Oct '15 Den 15
News Roadshow: Fishhook interchange in Santa Cruz to... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Wow 2
Home Invaders posing as Jehovah's Witnesses (Sep '15) Sep '15 Mr_Evergreen 1
News New allegations of racial profiling by San Jose... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Lopez 1
News San Jose program helps neighbors fight blight (Mar '15) Mar '15 David 1
How can I promote my art workshop? (Feb '15) Feb '15 Myartismysoul 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

South San Jose Mortgages