Local: Dinuba historian relates cemet...

Local: Dinuba historian relates cemeteries' stories

There are 7 comments on the Fresno Bee story from Oct 3, 2008, titled Local: Dinuba historian relates cemeteries' stories. In it, Fresno Bee reports that:

At Smith Mountain Cemetery, lives are remembered in chiseled names, occasional pictures, brief inscriptions and patient research by Dallas Pattee, a self-educated and highly motivated Dinuba historian and ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fresno Bee.

John James Brewton

Warkworth, New Zealand

#1 Dec 8, 2008
People spend to much time in the past, forget there future and the people around them.
Sherry

Aldrich, MO

#2 Jan 2, 2009
OBVIOUSLY you haven't lost anyone who made a difference in YOUR LIFE!
Much of my family is buried there, and who are you to judge?
John

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Sep 23, 2010
I have lost family members and some just forgot...I was born there 3rd generation.
Tech_Wreck

Pico Rivera, CA

#4 Sep 24, 2010
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
I will never forget

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2010
Tech_Wreck wrote:
Smith Mountain is vitally important and states what has occured in the City of Dinuba. I hope this historian write correct history for many lives have been taken away by the incompetence created by the City Administration Dinuba. Although the victims who have been killed cannot state their part of the story on what actually occured and how they died comically citizen may then depend on Dinuba POlice Officers who write their police reports. The trouble is that the policy of the Dinub POlice Department is to use police fraud to cover of their own mistakes by blaming the victims who have been killed directly and or indirectly by City of Dinuba personnel. This is the reality of the true history of the (12) killings that have occured in and around Dinuba. Historian I hope you do proper research investigative reports to justify your writings and please do no believe any City of Dinuba employees especially the Management. These men belong in prison and should be arrested and booked for their crimes of fraud and tampering against those who have been killed. Why dont you do an investigation. Other community members have already done certian investigations that included the killings of their relatives and found a pattern and practices that are the same and led by Edward Todd and his gang.
J J Brewton

Auckland, New Zealand

#6 Sep 24, 2010
Tech_Wreck wrote:
I have no conection to my past except a last name.
I will never forget

Porterville, CA

#7 Sep 25, 2010
J J Brewton wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no conection to my past except a last name.
That is ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Joaquin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Orange Cove spent lavishly on a BMX park that i... (May '09) Jan 26 donkeyluvlooney 82
News Even if El Ni o delivers, California drought ma... Dec '15 GEORGE MCNIEL 2
News Local: Biola man dies in wreck (Oct '09) Sep '15 CaliBandit 2
Kerman Ca, Girl and two sons are missing. (Jan '15) Sep '15 tooblonde68 2
News Kanye in the Classroom? Should Teachers Be Allo... Sep '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
800 billion bullets bouth by channel five la sh... (Jul '15) Jul '15 800 billion bullets 1
News Sheriff appeals for witnesses in fatal Kerman s... (Dec '11) May '15 consuelo 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Joaquin Mortgages