As You See It, April 22, 2010: Water ...

As You See It, April 22, 2010: Water projects put salmon in peril

There are 21 comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from Apr 22, 2010, titled As You See It, April 22, 2010: Water projects put salmon in peril. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

Laura King Moon's April 18 op-ed misrepresents the impact of salmon fishing and downplays the role of the Central Valley water projects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whatanidiotyouar e

Portola Valley, CA

#22 Apr 22, 2010
Adam ribbing wrote:
Adam Glover: First two posts indicate you might have evoked some guilt feelings and resentment among the local spokesmouths of irresponsibility. Of course the main difference between your letter and their responses is that you had the guts to put your name on it.
and your name issssssssssssssssssss Adam ribbing???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Joaquin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerman Ca, Girl and two sons are missing. (Jan '15) Oct 18 Gtwhite 3
News Homicide in Mendota (Feb '08) Jul '16 christina lopez 3
News This judge says toddlers can defend themselves ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Truthfull 2
News Orange Cove spent lavishly on a BMX park that i... (May '09) Jan '16 donkeyluvlooney 82
News Even if El Ni o delivers, California drought ma... (Dec '15) Dec '15 GEORGE MCNIEL 1
News Local: Biola man dies in wreck (Oct '09) Sep '15 CaliBandit 2
News REACHing everyone is goal of Stockton activist (Sep '14) Sep '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1

San Joaquin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Joaquin Mortgages