created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,624 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 720)

Showing posts 14,381 - 14,400 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15575
Mar 22, 2013
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
the best reason to make pot legal is that it will save people from jail in the less enlightened places, and cure cancer everywhere, at the same time.
90% CBD oil does indeed kill cancer cells.
it has shown promise in at least three separate studies.
CBD oil is much less psychotropic than delta 9 thc.
WOW!!.... it is no wonder big pharma has been lobbying against medicinal MJ!! it isnt just about patients smoking it for glaucoma or aids, or to ease the symtoms of cancer.
rawly ingested CBD oil ACTUALLY fights cancer and has been shown to compleatly BEAT it!!.
no need for chemo means a lot of lost profits!!
dont ya think??
too bad our health care system is so geared towards profit.
otherwise this cure would have already saved millions of lives world wide........ shame on them!!
ps: my brother in law is currently beating agressive prostate cancer with CBD oil.
YOUR brother beating cancer with CBD oil????

it's amazing the lies that drug addicts will go to to get their hits.

bro, the reason why illicit drugs are prohibited is because they make you brain dead. everybody knows this. EVEN YOU.

I lived in Berkeley when the rage was marijuana, lsd, etc. I've seen the harm the stuff does to a person.

no way should any illicit drugs be legalized.
Tusks

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15576
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WortHogs haven't been informed of that yet.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15577
Mar 22, 2013
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR brother beating cancer with CBD oil????
it's amazing the lies that drug addicts will go to to get their hits.
bro, the reason why illicit drugs are prohibited is because they make you brain dead. everybody knows this. EVEN YOU.
I lived in Berkeley when the rage was marijuana, lsd, etc. I've seen the harm the stuff does to a person.
no way should any illicit drugs be legalized.
the national cancer institute has issued a report on CBD oil.

you know the national cancer intitute?

they fall under the jurisdiction of the NIH.

ill let you look it up yourself....

the results are promising and facinating..

ps: look up endocannabanoid system while you are at it.

you will see that the cannabis plant is the only plant species in the world that has a SYSTEM in the human body to recieve it (cannabanoids.)

the study at Cancer.gov cites the fact that CBD oil(cannabidoil) ALSO
protects healthy cells around the cancerous cells it is helping your body fight.

my brother in law felt immeadiate improvements from the symptoms of his prostate cancer....

then i went on line and found cancer curing story after cancer curing story, backing these claims up.

cheers
KAPOOYA

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15578
Mar 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

K

A

P

O

O

Y

A

And that's how it's spelt.

Now don't mix it up with other less powerful words.
nykizzle

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15579
Mar 22, 2013
 
I don't recall ever seeing or hearing of any medical uses an healing uses of ALCOHAL... oh and i guess it wouldn't fall into the category of natural cures either tahahah.
nykizzle

Burbank, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15580
Mar 23, 2013
 
why be so rude? and really ? all you could do is pick on a mispelled word... wow n i bet you are so stubborn you wouldnt even take the time to investigate for yourself... or maybe you are a someone who's pocket would be greatly affected in the medical industry. Which is understandable i guess on a selfish level... i guess if you loved the $ more than life maybe. But to say cannabis has NO healing elements is just .. absurd to put it lightly ... why would things have gone so far as medical legalization if it didn't have natural healing effects? Its just pretty insulting to people who have the research study proofs.
KAPOOYA wrote:
K
A
P
O
O
Y
A
And that's how it's spelt.
Now don't mix it up with other less powerful words.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15581
Mar 23, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you are on the dumb pill. What part are you confused about? Why you so scared bro?
speaking of fear??

its not too early to size up how ridiculous the rethugs are heading into 16'

you like BUSH??

good, with a name like that, hell garner about 4% in NH. and about 7% in IOWA.

cheney, wolfy and rumsy are still compleatly unrepentant, 10 years after the big neo-con ho-down.

that will not help jebadiah, as the ghost of his brother was still in the voting booth last fall.

I hope you fools live up to your word and put forth a REAL conservative, like you keep threatening to.

anybody you can muster will surly get steam rolled by hillary.

who even beat christie(for a hypothetical match up) in his own state, in the latest polls.

she was polling even with any potential rethuglican candidate, five years ago.

I think your party going totally LOOOONY had something to do with the democrats gaining so much steam, and drubbing you and your party so badly last fall.

PS: cpac was a blast.
im paraphrasing here but......'

"our princials are sound, we just need to convince more minorities that they like our core values" reinse prebus.

meanwhile the voter supression bills keep comin.....

you guys just dont get it, your corporate policies suck, that is why you lost!

minorities, like everyone else, vote on the basis of policy.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15582
Mar 23, 2013
 
nykizzle wrote:
But to say cannabis has NO healing elements is just .. absurd to put it lightly ... why would things have gone so far as medical legalization if it didn't have natural healing effects? Its just pretty insulting to people who have the research study proofs. <quoted text>
It has the ability to lessen the side effects of chemo and radiation treatments and pain relief for some ailments but there is no evidence out there that it HEALS or CURES anything in humans. That's a myth from those who would like to be able to stay under the influence daily to ward off future illnesses that may come along.
MiracleGrow

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15583
Mar 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

K
A
P
O
O
Y
A
And that's how it's spelt.
Now don't mix it up with other less powerful words.

Grow your own and move on!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15584
Mar 23, 2013
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
the best reason to make pot legal is that it will save people from jail in the less enlightened places, and cure cancer everywhere, at the same time.
90% CBD oil does indeed kill cancer cells.
BS I'm all for pot being legal, but don't give us those high times claims. What pot head told you that?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15585
Mar 23, 2013
 
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>It has the ability to lessen the side effects of chemo and radiation treatments and pain relief for some ailments but there is no evidence out there that it HEALS or CURES anything in humans. That's a myth from those who would like to be able to stay under the influence daily to ward off future illnesses that may come along.
True.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15586
Mar 23, 2013
 
If it cured cancer do you think the insurance companies would still favor expensive chemo and other treatments?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15587
Mar 23, 2013
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of fear??
Did you just get released from rehab? Go back and read the last few weeks of comments and maybe you will understand what you are responding to. It had nothing to do with you or Bush. Bush didn't do it, now take a hit.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15588
Mar 23, 2013
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
the national cancer institute has issued a report on CBD oil.
Maybe you can't read, the NCI says the pot oil can help with the treatment of cancer-related side effects, such as nausea and vomiting. They never said it cures cancer....L I A R ! Are you pushing for the pot oil to be legal only? I agree it's much safer then smoking it.
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15589
Mar 23, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Did you just get released from rehab? Go back and read the last few weeks of comments and maybe you will understand what you are responding to. It had nothing to do with you or Bush. Bush didn't do it, now take a hit.
who wants to read the last few weeks of comments?just more vitriolic and venomous verbiage :)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15590
Mar 23, 2013
 
phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
who wants to read the last few weeks of comments?just more vitriolic and venomous verbiage :)
Then why reply to it?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15591
Mar 23, 2013
 
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR brother beating cancer with CBD oil????
it's amazing the lies that drug addicts will go to to get their hits.
bro, the reason why illicit drugs are prohibited is because they make you brain dead. everybody knows this. EVEN YOU.
I lived in Berkeley when the rage was marijuana, lsd, etc. I've seen the harm the stuff does to a person.
no way should any illicit drugs be legalized.
I agree the part about the bogus claims that pot cures the world and it's the drug talking, but with that said, I see a lot of well educated professional people that smoke pot everyday, that couldn't be said for LSD. Bad comparison. Plus with your opinion, why would alcohol be legal? Do legal cigarettes cause harm? I've seen the harm done by consuming high amounts of sugar, go to a Hospital, they are filled with gastric bypass surgeries.
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15592
Mar 23, 2013
 
phaines wrote:
<quoted text>
who wants to read the last few weeks of comments?just more vitriolic and venomous verbiage :)
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then why reply to it?
just pointing out the obvious
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15593
Mar 23, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you can't read, the NCI says the pot oil can help with the treatment of cancer-related side effects, such as nausea and vomiting. They never said it cures cancer....L I A R ! Are you pushing for the pot oil to be legal only? I agree it's much safer then smoking it.
this is a newer study....

it came out tHis year.

here are everal more like it, one from pacific u in SF.. The other study, from 2000 at th U of madrid.

your question? cbd only??

i think you know me better than that......

im pro-medicinal AND pro-recreational....

like you said, why should weed be illegal when booze is celebrated.

especially when it helps with so many ills.

Chemo, on the other hand, destroys healthy neighboring cells that a cancer patient needs to fight the tumors.

Cannabidiol protects that surrounding tissue. that was the other finding....... in addition to it stopping and reversing tumors in mice....

gee no wonder the plant is prohibited....

the chemo market is worth tens of billions a year, juST in the US.

you only need like 40mg's a dose, of cBD oil to fight cancer....

so in other words, a three month course of canna-meds only runs a few hundred $, instead of into the tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars, like chemo or surgery will run ya.

Ive heard stories of CBD oil CURING people with LATE stage cancer as well.

although i doubt it will cure EVERYBODIES cancer, it will likely be the wonder drug of the century.

if the governemnt will only please proceed with human trials.

cheers...

ps: my brother in law is doing GREAT!!

you know how scared for him, i was bro???

what a relief!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15594
Mar 23, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree the part about the bogus claims that pot cures the world and it's the drug talking, but with that said, I see a lot of well educated professional people that smoke pot everyday, that couldn't be said for LSD. Bad comparison. Plus with your opinion, why would alcohol be legal? Do legal cigarettes cause harm? I've seen the harm done by consuming high amounts of sugar, go to a Hospital, they are filled with gastric bypass surgeries.
all you need to do is look up states Medicinal cannabis laws.....they state specifically which diseases are covered.

those diseases are covered because there is overwhelming empirical evidence that ingesting cannabis helps with the symptoms of those diseases....otherwise they wouldnt have done it.....

cancer, crohns, alzeimers, epilepsy, parkinsons, mS, cateracts and gluacoma, are the main ones....

it may take you a while to come around on this, because you are an old recalcitrant rethuglican mule??? but you will, i can see it already....

at least 6 states now have dispensary systems!!

hurrah!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,381 - 14,400 of15,911
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
San Joaquin Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

San Joaquin Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

San Joaquin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

San Joaquin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Joaquin
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••