Hearing set on Northern California wa...

Hearing set on Northern California water transfers

There are 1 comment on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Dec 31, 2010, titled Hearing set on Northern California water transfers. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

The Bureau of Reclamation and the San Luis & Delta-Mendota Water Authority have scheduled public meetings on topics to address in a joint Environmental Impact Statement/Environmental Impact Report on the effects of proposed water transfers from willing sellers in Northern California to buyers south of the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta and in the San ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

Al Reine

United States

#1 Dec 31, 2010
It is time to have a Northern California and a Southern California ! What has Southern California given Northern California ? Answer Elected officals that Lie, and continue to lie, Illegals, crime, and dumb Liberal Holly Wood Actors ! Yes California needs to become TWO States ! Then we can have a Northern State that will not become the laughing Fruit Cakes, run by Liberal Nuts and Fruits with illegals adding more crime and illegal Anchor Moms breeding more un wed children. Keep Northern California Water in the North State !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Joaquin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kerman Ca, Girl and two sons are missing. (Jan '15) Dec '16 Bowiemantx 4
News Homicide in Mendota (Feb '08) Jul '16 christina lopez 3
News This judge says toddlers can defend themselves ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Truthfull 2
News Orange Cove spent lavishly on a BMX park that i... (May '09) Jan '16 donkeyluvlooney 82
News Even if El Ni o delivers, California drought ma... (Dec '15) Dec '15 GEORGE MCNIEL 1
News Local: Biola man dies in wreck (Oct '09) Sep '15 CaliBandit 2
News REACHing everyone is goal of Stockton activist (Sep '14) Sep '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1

San Joaquin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Joaquin Mortgages