Walmart May Be Coming to Kerman

Sep 4, 2009 Full story: CBS 47 24

It could mean more jobs for one Valley towna Walmart may be moving into the City of Kerman.The retail giant is looking at a 20 acre site at Whitesbridge and Golden Rod Avenues.It would be a 24-hour store that could bring about 300 new jobs to the area.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mrs Campa

Kerman, CA

#21 Feb 6, 2013
I Love The Fact The Kerman Will Be having a wal Mart. No Need to make trips all the way to fresno.. I Just Love It.. And For All the people who think its a bad idea, you can suck it!! Bet you they will be going to walmart for things. Dont Talk shit and then be the ones to be first in line.
jessica ortiz

Kerman, CA

#22 Mar 3, 2013
When are they opening walmart in kerman?? Any one know??
David

San Francisco, CA

#23 Jun 6, 2013
I think Coalinga needs a Walmart..it need shopping ..have to drive so far to go shopping. ..over a hour..to keep people here..need something ...
from Mendota

Kerman, CA

#24 Jul 27, 2013
I think the Walmart in Kerman will be great. I live in Mendota where our supermarkets are also very overpriced. I shop at Valley Food Center occasionally, and their prices are also a bit ridiculous. Hopefully the right individuals get hired to work at Walmart and make it a great place to shop.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Joaquin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman Dies After Being Hit by Deputy's Patrol Car (Jun '12) Oct '14 ThinksTooMuch 2
Unethical CEO at United Health Centers Oct '14 Che 1
Library Bookshelf: Cozy up with 3 new mystery n... Oct '14 bookworm1986 1
A 34 year old female teacher at Kerman High Sch... (Nov '09) Sep '14 Thisplanetisdoomed 17
REACHing everyone is goal of Stockton activist Sep '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Episcopal dispute at a glance (May '14) Jun '14 Joe DeCaro 76
Michelle Hyde (May '14) May '14 Virginia 1
San Joaquin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Joaquin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

San Joaquin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in San Joaquin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]