Two San Leandro Residents Recognized ...

Two San Leandro Residents Recognized for Academic Excellence

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from Nov 15, 2013, titled Two San Leandro Residents Recognized for Academic Excellence. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The following San Leandro residents were among 1,422 students named to Biola University's Spring 2013 Dean's List for academic excellence: Biola students are placed on the Dean's List to honor those with a grade point average of 3.6 or higher while enrolled in twelve of more credit units and whose cumulative grade point average is at least a 3.2.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Pirate

Pleasanton, CA

#1 Nov 16, 2013
Nice story! Too bad we don't read about these types of stories from our neighboring city to the north. All we here from Oakland is murders, shootings, drugs, and their incompetent mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Joaquin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Calaveras, Stanislaus Partner On Groundwater St... Oct '17 Art 2
Capistrano Homes (Feb '13) Aug '17 jane doe 2
News Homicide in Mendota (Feb '08) Apr '17 Rigo 6
News Orange Cove spent lavishly on a BMX park that i... (May '09) Feb '17 Peter 83
Kerman Ca, Girl and two sons are missing. (Jan '15) Dec '16 Bowiemantx 4
News REACHing everyone is goal of Stockton activist (Sep '14) Sep '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
News Episcopal dispute at a glance (May '14) Jun '14 Joe DeCaro 76

San Joaquin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Joaquin Mortgages