di memmo screwing-up san jacinto

di memmo screwing-up san jacinto

Posted in the San Jacinto Forum

THE BIG Q

Rowland Heights, CA

#1 Apr 8, 2011
what the heck is going on in san jacinto? who does di memmo thank he is our ruler? i was so angry when i read the valley chronicle today . what a underhanded crook! trying to steel power fron the people . and the paper says he will run for state assembly......

NO THANKS !!!!!!!
realitycheck

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Apr 12, 2011
Absolutely. He is only a Councilman for personal gain, not to benefit the people of san jacinto.
THE BIG Q

Rowland Heights, CA

#3 Apr 12, 2011
The D.A. needs to investagate his dealings ..I here he uses his position to get work for himself.. kinda funny how he work's for the tribe and he was the only councilmember supporting there development..
SMALL FISH

Rowland Heights, CA

#4 Apr 12, 2011
YES!!!!
Little Feather

Pacoima, CA

#5 May 12, 2011
Dimemmo has done alot of work out at soboba. He has cashed very large checks from them, and did it all while serving on the tribal sub committee. He knows it and soon all of the community will know it.
two left feet

Pacoima, CA

#6 Sep 30, 2011
Steve DeMoran is 10 times worst than Ayres....
average joe

Rowland Heights, CA

#7 Oct 3, 2011
Why has no-one exposed this dirt-bag? I understand he has a lot to hide..
sj tiger for life

San Jacinto, CA

#8 Jan 8, 2012
Slime bag!! Why doses the law turn a blind eye on this guy?? he appears to be on of the dirtiest one's in the valley !!
INSIDE INFO

Rowland Heights, CA

#9 Feb 27, 2012
DIMEMMO IS A SLIM BAG !!! HE DESERVES EVERYTHING HE GETS ..... JUST HOPE HE DOES NOT DESTROY S.J. IN THE PROCESS !!!!
john ritchie

Redlands, CA

#10 Feb 27, 2012
he burned me for 10000.00 plus he likes hookers i know for a fact i was with him both times in mexico plus theres more [email protected] ill take a polygraph i wont lie
INSIDE INFO

Rowland Heights, CA

#11 Feb 28, 2012
john ritchie wrote:
he burned me for 10000.00 plus he likes hookers i know for a fact i was with him both times in mexico plus theres more [email protected] ill take a polygraph i wont lie
WOW!! THOSE HOOKERS MUST HAVE BEEN PRETTY EXPENSIVE!!!! I HAVE HEARD HE ALSO LIKES THEM YOUNG (LIKE UNDER AGE YOUNG).. IS THAT TRUE????
Insider

San Clemente, CA

#12 Jul 7, 2012
Did you all catch dumbo di memmo's brilliant review of the city's budget. He wanted to appear as fiscally responsible. Excuse me while I throw up. He files bankruptcy because he can't even handle his family affairs (not too fiscally responsible, Steve) but he's an expert on the city budget. By the way Mr. "fired IRS agent", what do you think RESERVES, in a budget, are for? Perhaps to be spent for a rainy day, huh? Does your family budgeting provide for your trips to Tiajauna?
INSIDE INFO

Rowland Heights, CA

#13 Sep 7, 2012
HATS OFF TO THE VALLEY CHRONICLE !! GREAT STORY ..WAY TO EXPOSE DIMEMMO AND HIS CORRUPTION !!!!
INSIDE INFO

Rowland Heights, CA

#14 Oct 17, 2012
HE MISSED ANOTHER COUNCIL MEETING LAST NIGHT ...MUST NOT HAVE HAD A FRIENDS PROJECT ON THE AGENDA !!!!
HAY LOWLIFE IF YOU CAN NOT ATTEND ALL THE COUNCIL MEETINGS THEN RESIGN NOW!!!!!!!!
INSIDE INFO

Rowland Heights, CA

#15 Nov 7, 2012
YOU DON'T HAVE TO RESIGN !!!! YOU JUST GOT FIRED BY THE CITIZENS OF SAN JACINTO !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As fire closes in their homes, neighbors turn t... 14 hr tellinitlikeitis 2
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Oct 13 Effbobandsusan 27
Im curious about an area of Hemet (Nov '08) Oct 3 heyapril 90
daca Sep 27 AlJ460009 2
News Interesting race for Riverside County sheriff s... Sep 25 Robert 1
santa rosa community mobile home park hemet cal (Mar '07) Sep 22 tellinitlikeitis 54
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Sep '17 7532 Wade scott 350

San Jacinto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Jacinto Mortgages