Next Last
carol

Simi Valley, CA

#63 Nov 6, 2012
Oh noooo! not obama!
yes Caorl Barack

La Mirada, CA

#64 Nov 6, 2012
hey Carol, here is a little factoid for you. planned parenthood is the primary healthcare for millions of American women. women got Barack re-elected...

what? you don't care Romnesia wanted to destroy planned parenthood. guess you're a dry withered up old lady with no female progeny and a republican puke yourself!!!

LONG LIVE OUR GREATEST PRESIDENT AND TO HELL WITH DUMB ASS HEMET IDIOTS LIKE CAROL!
Jason

United States

#65 Nov 6, 2012
Hows that taste all you dirty Republicans?
GOD BLESS BARACK

La Mirada, CA

#66 Nov 6, 2012
hey all you caucasian playa haters....

GUESS WHAT??

the true american heroes re-elected the greatest president we ever had...

so go dream of your trickle down ray-gun freak boy who rode horses while america got boarded up and sing silent night to yourself..

WAKE UP YOU DUMB REDNECK HEMETIANS....

Obama care is good for everyone and only stupid hemetians vote against thier own good. only thing romney cared about was air force 1 and limos. what a dizzzack and whoever voted for romney, hope you eat dog food like you wanted others to do by voting for that repube...
calimesa reun run

La Mirada, CA

#67 Nov 7, 2012
Seriously

United States

#68 Nov 7, 2012
Four more years of no leadership !
Bad for America.
GOD BLESS OBAMACARE

La Mirada, CA

#69 Nov 7, 2012
LAND THAT some of us true Americans love
you hemet losers
in your coffins soon
so the young Dems can have a great life...

Obama Obama we trust thee faith in yeeee haaaa

stupid seniors in hemet for voted for romney. he'd have it that in your day of dying you're on the street...such dumnsahtes you are.
browneyes

Cincinnati, OH

#70 Nov 7, 2012
Get a job wrote:
<quoted text>
Things do happen that are out of anyone's control. You missed the point. With a hurricane, usually the gas prices go up. Coincidentally, before the election, all of a sudden the prices are dropping. How in the world could gas prices be dropping with a hurricane? If Obama wins, I guarantee they aren't going to stay low, if he wins they will just jump right back up. A lot of things happened that were out of Bush's control too, but everyone is still blaming him.
If you had watched the news you would have known the gas prices went down cause demand went down do to the hurricane,due to no one be able to drive. and no electricity.
browneyes

Cincinnati, OH

#71 Nov 7, 2012
A TRAMP STAMP wrote:
<quoted text>YES, TRAMP STAMPS ARE TATTOOS IN THE LOWER BACK. THEY ARE CALLED TRAMP STRAPS BECAUSE THEY ARE TATTOOS POPULAR WITH "STRIPPERS" AND "HOOKERS" (HENCE THE NAME "TRAMP STAMPS") p.s women with Tramp Stamps are also considered to be easy. Guys know that a woman with a Tramp Stamp is 100% to "put out" on the first date!!
oh good you think that all women who have tattoos there are easy and strippers you and every one else are all closed minded people, I do not have one but would never put someone down for expressing themselves with ink. I know some very high class wealthy people who have them and do not go around showing them off. so before you put someone down because they inked their body no matter where it is a slut a whore or whatever, take a long hard look in the mirror at yourself. what you will see is someone very ugly.
eldon

Downey, CA

#72 Nov 7, 2012
the republican party as we know it is dead!! yesterday proved that unless you ditch the religious crazies and stay out of folks bedrooms you will never win a national election again..
TRAMP STAMPS

Hemet, CA

#73 Nov 7, 2012
browneyes wrote:
<quoted text> oh good you think that all women who have tattoos there are easy and strippers you and every one else are all closed minded people, I do not have one but would never put someone down for expressing themselves with ink. I know some very high class wealthy people who have them and do not go around showing them off. so before you put someone down because they inked their body no matter where it is a slut a whore or whatever, take a long hard look in the mirror at yourself. what you will see is someone very ugly.
(CLASSY) YEA RIGHT!!! BENd OVER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Three people sentenced for violent home invasio... (Nov '14) Tue Crystal 101 6
News Hemet Doctor Accused Of Sexual Battery (Nov '07) Mon Anonymous 69
News Two arrested in armored truck robbery (Aug '07) Jun 27 Tiffany Chance 31
What is being built in Hemet? (Aug '12) Jun 26 evon 48
what is percentage of tweakers in Hemet (Oct '12) Jun 25 cor1971 18
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) Jun 14 mishca 951 75
Hemet wife beaters (Jul '14) Jun 12 Riverside Dave 5

San Jacinto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Jacinto Mortgages