Jason

San Jacinto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Screw the two party system vote libertarian. Gary Johnson 2012.
White Dude

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

Why would anyone vote for a racist president?
Unless they're a racist themselves.
Obama i a phoney. He has plans and they aren't for the good of White people.
Watch him close and you will see.
Racist Romney

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2012

Judged:

White Dude wrote:
Why would anyone vote for a racist president?
Unless they're a racist themselves.
Obama i a phoney. He has plans and they aren't for the good of White people.
Watch him close and you will see.
LOL!!!!! YOUR SPELL CHECK IS NOT WORKING!! IT WROTE "WHITE DUDE" INSTEAD OF "MEXICAN DUDE IN PERRIS" AND YOUR RIGHT!! Why would anyone vote for a racist president? Unless they're a racist themselves. THEREFORE, DON'T BE RACIST AND VOTE FOR ROMNEY, ITS ALL ABOUT OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA, OBAMA!!!! Yea baby.
vote Romney

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

vote Romney
vote Romney
vote Romney
vote Romney
seriously

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Obama is a failure as president ... vote for him why ??
The Fort Seven Percent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

vote Romney wrote:
vote Romney
vote Romney
vote Romney
vote Romney
YEA, VOTE ROMNEY IF YOUR A DUMB ASS!! HE IS A FLIP FLOPER, LIER, RACIST, AND JUST A COMPLETE JOKE!! HE SAYS I WILL THIS..I WILL THAT...BUT THE A-HOLE WONT SAY HOW HE WILL "THIS" AND "THAT" THE REPUBLICANS GOT ALL OF US IN THIS MES (BUSH) AND NOW ITS TIME TO GIVE OBABMA MORE TIME TO GET US OUT!! VOTE OBAMA!!!!!!!!!(And lets take that stupid looking grin off the face of Romney) Vote Obama!!
dumb Hemet

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Hemetians are by nature dumb. meth addicts running the streets and poor seniors and they think
romney is going to do anything about the middle-class.

dumb Hemet losers. Obama is going to pull it off thanks to hurricane sandy...

GURANTEE YOU HALF OF THE PEOPLE ON HEMET TOPIX ARE UNDER 40 AND UNEMPLOYED DUMB ASSES...
ConcernedCitizen

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

dumb Hemet wrote:
Hemetians are by nature dumb. meth addicts running the streets and poor seniors and they think
GURANTEE YOU HALF OF THE PEOPLE ON HEMET TOPIX ARE UNDER 40 AND UNEMPLOYED DUMB ASSES...
Well, that would be the 47% then wouldn't it?
prophecy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

Hell no don't vote for obama he is the anticrist
Hemetians against losers

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

Judged:

dumb Hemet wrote:
I hope Obama wins but win or lose this town wont tolerate losers like you. Let us know where you live? It better not be Hemet because we are getting rid of losers like you. Republican or Democrat we all live in Hemet and Agree that losers like you must go!!!
Hemetians against losers

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

ConcernedCitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that would be the 47% then wouldn't it?
What kind of "concerned citizen" are you agreeing with that a-hole about the people from Hemet. A-holes like both of you are what we don't need in this town. P.s change your Name on this post you loser!!
Angry Hemetians by Nature

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

dude, take your chill pill. Public forum people can post what they want. That's what I killed people for in distant lands. CHILL OUT!
ConcernedCitizen

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

Hemetians against losers wrote:
<quoted text>What kind of "concerned citizen" are you agreeing with that a-hole about the people from Hemet. A-holes like both of you are what we don't need in this town. P.s change your Name on this post you loser!!
You shouldn't be so quick to name call. I would bet I have more concern for this Valley then you, and have been here waaaaay longer then you also. So step aside.
Hemetians against losers

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

ConcernedCitizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't be so quick to name call. I would bet I have more concern for this Valley then you, and have been here waaaaay longer then you also. So step aside.
Are you the same retard that said Hemet people are all a bunch of dumb asses. You are no concerned citizen. You need to get the hell out of Hemet if that is what you think. You are a back stabber just like (ROMNEY!) and change your name!
Get a job

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Judged:

dumb Hemet wrote:
Under 40 and unemployed...spot on!! All thanks to Obama Clause. Teaching a whole new generation of people to use the system more than their parents were able to suck on it since 2008. I've actually heard some Obama supporters say things like..I'm over qualified to work at this place or that place. So what have they done for the past almost 4 years? Not work!! Stop making us people pay for your laziness. A job is a job. I'm in the middle class, and have no problem voting for Romney. He's a business man, not like our president Obama who marches out of offices if he doesn't like what he is hearing. Or better yet, passing laws that most of the country disagree on. Look at our deficit, yes we had one with Bush, but that started because of some of Clinton's policies. Bush has been out of the office for 4 years, it's seriously time to stop bashing him. May as well go back and bash Christopher Columbus for landing on Plymouth Rock.
paranoid hemetites

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

There's a profession mental health counselor. i suggest some of you paranoid hemet folks seek help...

OBAMA IS A BETTER DANCER THAN ROMNEY.
hey get a job

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

get a job. are you that petite 110lb fox with tats. please God i hope you are not married but if you are your husband is very lucky. i am 87 y.o. and not much i can do anyways.
gay hemet

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

hemet has the highest percentage of gays in the i.e. where are the gay bars or parks located?
thanx
Get a job

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

hey get a job wrote:
get a job. are you that petite 110lb fox with tats. please God i hope you are not married but if you are your husband is very lucky. i am 87 y.o. and not much i can do anyways.
My husband is very lucky;) But, that's off topic. I want to ask everyone, when was the last time our country was actually united? I would say it was when Bush was in office and our country had a horrible 9/11. Almost everyone in this country, white / black, Republican / Democrat, were all united. We all wanted the same thing, safety and reassurance. In my own opinion, since Obama has been in office, our country is more divided than ever. Racism for whites and blacks has gotten out of control. I don't care if your Republican or Democrat, remember to be first and foremost, an American.
NOT SO LUCKY AFTER ALL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Get a job wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband is very lucky;) But, that's off topic. I want to ask everyone, when was the last time our country was actually united? I would say it was when Bush was in office and our country had a horrible 9/11. Almost everyone in this country, white / black, Republican / Democrat, were all united. We all wanted the same thing, safety and reassurance. In my own opinion, since Obama has been in office, our country is more divided than ever. Racism for whites and blacks has gotten out of control. I don't care if your Republican or Democrat, remember to be first and foremost, an American.
YEA!! SO VOTE FOR OBAMA!! THINGS ARE STARTING TO IMPROVE AND WILL ONLY GET BETTER WITH OBAMA. LETS NOT START GOING BACK WITH ROMNEY!! I AGREE WITH THIS POST WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE RACIAL TENSION LIKE WE WILL HAVE WITH THAT RACIST ROMNEy!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent San Jacinto Discussions

Search the San Jacinto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 50 min Acme Pest Control 15,916
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 2 hr Abrahem 7,841
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr Otay 200,331
Black Hair salon in hemet 5 hr run 44
Vacationing family loses thousands in bicycle t... Wed Donny B 5
topix needs to remove ads Wed ads 5
Annoying Teachers! (Aug '11) Wed underpaid 72
•••
•••

San Jacinto News Video

•••
•••

San Jacinto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000