First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Tim Frommel

Hemet, CA

#1 Oct 18, 2012
please vote for Obama. Romney only cares about the rich.
seriously

Chino Hills, CA

#2 Oct 18, 2012
Tim Frommel wrote:
You are out of your mind !!!!
Curious

Yucaipa, CA

#3 Oct 18, 2012
What's the matter. You afraid the rest of us don't want to pay for the Obama Phone? Afraid Big Bird is going to get his feathers plucked? Think I'll pass, thank you.
What What

Hemet, CA

#4 Oct 18, 2012
Seriously, You didn't build that. Go Mitt!!
brb

Highland, CA

#5 Oct 18, 2012
obama phone you guys are idiots lol.. i could care less who you vote for but if youre believing spam political emails without researching the info yourself youre a tard!!
Curious

Yucaipa, CA

#6 Oct 18, 2012
Ha! Forget about spam--check the news links!
brb

Highland, CA

#7 Oct 18, 2012
no thanks fox news is a repub spin machine and msnbc is a dem spin machine.. i read and get real info.. there is no such thing as a obama phone fyi.
Curious

Yucaipa, CA

#8 Oct 18, 2012
Well that's what they call it in the hood. Just like ObamaCare, it really isn't the official name, but that's what it is called.
WINNING

Anaheim, CA

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Tim Frommel wrote:
DAM RIGHT I'M VOTING FOR OBAMA!! YOU'D BE STUPID NOT To.
seriously

Pala, CA

#11 Oct 19, 2012
WINNING wrote:
<quoted text>DAM RIGHT I'M VOTING FOR OBAMA!! YOU'D BE STUPID NOT To.
Funny post !

There is no good reason to vote Obama.
brb

Highland, CA

#12 Oct 19, 2012
does it really matter? obama and romney are the same man
Chris

Ontario, CA

#13 Oct 19, 2012
You sheeple are STUPID if you vote for that idiot,NO_BAMA 2012,we need to get that A$$ out!
Curious

Yucaipa, CA

#14 Oct 19, 2012
I think it will be very close. Those on the take or public dole will want Bama. I would just as soon not want to learn to speak Chinese. If Big Bird has to go bye-bye, so be it.
Racist Romney

United States

#15 Oct 29, 2012
Chris wrote:
You sheeple are STUPID if you vote for that idiot,NO_BAMA 2012,we need to get that A$$ out!
You first, need to learn to spell. THEREFORE YOU NEED TO VOTE FOR OBAMA HE WILL NOT CANCEL "PBS" SO GIVE ME AN O,B,A,M,A WHAT DOES THAT SPELL "OBAMA" YEA! THERE YOU GO, YOU ARE NOW LEARNING TO SPELL!!!-lol-
damn Hemet

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#16 Oct 29, 2012
Romney does only care about the rich people. He said he doesn't favor teacher unions or cares about how many kids are in a classroom. He is out of touch with the NO Middle class. He is wealthy and doesn't relate to anyone who is poor (they have a safety net) or the non-middle class. Where are the friggin jobs in America? Canada has health insurance for everyone, which works very well. We need health insurance here also.
JustSayin

Yucaipa, CA

#17 Oct 29, 2012
If the Canadians have serious health problems, they come here. Talk to some of them. Teachers should not have tenure--don't do a good job you go--just like everybody else. They should pay a greater % for their benefits. How come taxpayers should pay for all their bene's when it is not sustainable? "Where are the friggin jobs" well, if you were Chinese making iPads you would be working 12 hr days, stayin' in dorm rooms, and catching up on your sleep on your break. I for one couldn't do that, and I don't think most of us Americans would either? Give me some good answers and I will consider.
brb

Highland, CA

#18 Oct 29, 2012
haha Canadians love their health care.. ever talk to one? I have.. just had a buddy in the u.k. get triple bypass surgery.. he didnt have a death panel decide his fate.. learn the truth and trust nobody to tell you how it is in other countries unless they actually live in the other country
brb

Highland, CA

#19 Oct 29, 2012
canadian healthcare ranks at 30 while we rank at 37.. so in other words we pay more and get less :)
brb

Highland, CA

#20 Oct 29, 2012
"Some residents of Canada travel to the United States for care. A study by Barer, et al., indicates that the majority of Canadians who seek health care in the U.S. are already there for other reasons, including business travel or vacations. A smaller proportion seek care in the U.S. for reasons of confidentiality, including abortions, mental illness, substance abuse, and other problems that they may not wish to divulge to their local physician, family, or employer"
damn Hemet

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#21 Oct 29, 2012
brb wrote:
haha Canadians love their health care.. ever talk to one? I have.. just had a buddy in the u.k. get triple bypass surgery.. he didnt have a death panel decide his fate.. learn the truth and trust nobody to tell you how it is in other countries unless they actually live in the other country
UK is not Canada. I have spoken to several Canadians and their only grip about their health care is that they have to wait for basic surgeries...ie. knee and hip replacements, etc. Serious life threatening care is done immediately...Everyone should have insurance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet - The worst city to live in california 9 hr Really 12
bums on bikes 16 hr kmnine 5
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... Wed Donna knight 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Wed Chris 3
Inland EconomyHEMET: Vons grocery to close Dec. 28 Wed lupita garcia 1
Review: Hemet Family Dentist,Dr Vimal Patel,DDS Dec 15 Michael2327 1
Remains of Man Found Along San Jacinto Road Dec 15 lupita garcia 2

San Jacinto News Video

San Jacinto Dating
Find my Match