Still too much corruption in San Jacinto

Posted in the San Jacinto Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
IMHO

El Dorado Hills, CA

#1 Feb 7, 2012
Welcome To The City of San Jacinto Where the Corrupt Are in Charge.

Read the just released audit report and the responses by the sub-committe council members who are just puppets of the city manager and certain staff members.

http://sanjacintoca.us/sirepub/mtgviewer.aspx...

Is it any wonder who's rear the spineless council members are covering up with their silly response?

The city of San Jacinto is still corrupt!
same old thing

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Feb 7, 2012
IMHO wrote:
Welcome To The City of San Jacinto Where the Corrupt Are in Charge.
Read the just released audit report and the responses by the sub-committe council members who are just puppets of the city manager and certain staff members.
http://sanjacintoca.us/sirepub/mtgviewer.aspx...
Is it any wonder who's rear the spineless council members are covering up with their silly response?
The city of San Jacinto is still corrupt!
It looks like the foxes are in charge of the hen-house. What a bunch of thieves!
INSIDE INFO

Glendora, CA

#3 Feb 7, 2012
I HAVE SEEN THE AUDIT ALSO .. I HAVE A DIFFERENT TAKE .. IT SEAMS LIKE THE ONLY CORRUPT PERSON IS COUNCIL MEMBER STEVE DIMEMMO !! THE AUDITOR ADMITS DIMEMMO HAD CONTACTED HIM SEVERAL TIMES .. THE COUNCIL OR STAFF WAS NOT TO HAVE CONTACT WITH THE AUDITOR .. SO DIMEMMO HAS TAINTED THE AUDIT !!!!! I HOPE DIMEMMO EXPOSED FOR THE CORRUPT DIRTBAG HE TRULY IS !!
IMHO

El Dorado Hills, CA

#4 Feb 7, 2012
THE COUNCIL OR STAFF WAS NOT TO HAVE CONTACT WITH THE AUDITOR...

...HUH??

How could the auditor get the info needed if no one from the city was to have contact? That's just stupid.

INSIDE INFO must be one of the recalled ex-council members.
Baldbroker

Hemet, CA

#5 Feb 7, 2012
They way this reads to me is that Ayres, Mansperger, Stubblefield and Buydos are cleared of any wrong doing dealing with city staff. It also prooves that DiMemmo saw that that the sudit wasn't going his way and tried to derail it so that a lies about the former councilmembers would continue. In the end the SJ city Council spent alot of Tax Payer money for DiMemmo's vindiction. Now tell me one more time...is hi still barred from city hall? RECALL DiMemmo!Investage all his actions and wrongdoing, many lives of other have been destroyed by Dimemmo's actions. The State SG needs to investaget this issue of maddness. Don't let the RCDA Office do as they have already made thiser intentions crystal clear.
inside info

Hemet, CA

#6 Feb 7, 2012
IMHO wrote:
...HUH??
How could the auditor get the info needed if no one from the city was to have contact? That's just stupid.
Well this inside info did not post that . Someone keeps switching their name to mine. I don't live in San Jacinto so I don't follow what is going on.
IMHO

Wrightwood, CA

#7 Feb 8, 2012
Former Temple City mayors Cathe Wilson and Judy Wong convicted and and sentenced both women on bribery and perjury charges...

Read more: http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/news/ci_19904...

How is it that Ayres and friends get off with a slap on the wrist for similar criminal action?

The replacement San Jacinto council members are scum sucking boot lickers.
INSIDE INFO

Glendora, CA

#8 Feb 8, 2012
IMHO wrote:
...HUH??
THE CITY HAD THE PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR HANDLE THE AUDIT AND HAD OUTSIDE LEGAL COUNCIL SO THE CITY MANAGER,CITY ATTORNEY,AND OTHER STAFF MEMBERS COULD NOT SWAY THE AUDITOR ONE WAY OR THE OTHER .. SO WHEN DIMEMMO CONTACTED THE AUDITOR HE TAINTED THE AUDIT ..... SOUNDS LIKE DIMEMMO OWES THE TAX PAYERS 50,000 !!!!!!!!!
IMHO

El Dorado Hills, CA

#9 Feb 8, 2012
INSIDE INFO wrote:
<quoted text> THE CITY HAD THE PUBLIC WORKS DIRECTOR HANDLE THE AUDIT AND HAD OUTSIDE LEGAL COUNCIL SO THE CITY MANAGER,CITY ATTORNEY,AND OTHER STAFF MEMBERS COULD NOT SWAY THE AUDITOR ONE WAY OR THE OTHER .. SO WHEN DIMEMMO CONTACTED THE AUDITOR HE TAINTED THE AUDIT ..... SOUNDS LIKE DIMEMMO OWES THE TAX PAYERS 50,000 !!!!!!!!!
You think that I believe that the city manager, attorney or some other didn't have influence through some 3rd or 4th party contact then you are dumber than I thought you are. When the criminal ex-council members and holgate get off with a wrist slap tehn this area is tainted with corruption!
INSIDE INFO

Glendora, CA

#10 Feb 8, 2012
I agree some got off with a wrist slap .. But Minor got off with a hand shake .. So what do you thank about Mr Dimemmo ?? If you thank the city manager and city attorney influenced the audit how about Dimemmo ??
IMHO

Torrance, CA

#11 Feb 9, 2012
INSIDE INFO wrote:
I agree some got off with a wrist slap .. But Minor got off with a hand shake .. So what do you thank about Mr Dimemmo ?? If you thank the city manager and city attorney influenced the audit how about Dimemmo ??
Minor's transgressions were very minor in comparisson to the others. As for DiMemmo, he speaks for those citizens who are to be served by the city manager and city attorney, not the other way around!

You need to learn how the U.S. of America is supposed to work.
Baldbroker

Hemet, CA

#12 Feb 9, 2012
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>
Minor's transgressions were very minor in comparisson to the others. As for DiMemmo, he speaks for those citizens who are to be served by the city manager and city attorney, not the other way around!
Minor was convicted of money launduring, what was the difference? YOU dont have a clue on the who's reallly behind all this do you? Di Memmo is just a bankrup bully who's banned from city hall. He has nothing to his credit. You know that right Steve? Don't you? Sure you do...
Eddy

Hemet, CA

#13 Feb 9, 2012
The State AG needs to investigate this whole Minor thing.
INSIDE INFO

Glendora, CA

#14 Feb 9, 2012
IMHO wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW CAN YOU SAY WHAT MINOR DID WAS NOT AS WRONG AS THE OTHERS ???? WRONG IS WRONG ?? YOU SOUND LIKE STEVE DIMEMMO (THE FLIP FLOPER) SAYING OTHERS ARE CORRUPT AND NEED TO RESIGN .. THEN WHEN MINOR BUYS HIS WAY OUT HE SAYS MINOR IS A HONORABLE MAN ....JUST ANOTHER BOTTOM FEEDER ..
INSIDE INFO

Glendora, CA

#15 Feb 9, 2012
Eddy wrote:
The State AG needs to investigate this whole Minor thing.
THE STATE A.G. DID AND HE BOUGHT THEM !!!!
I know

San Jacinto, CA

#16 Feb 9, 2012
Steve is 100 times worst than Ayres-he just doesn't have a Holgate. Anyone know why the valley chronically will report his misdeeds and the PE makes it look like he's just dandy. Is minor influencing the PE?
I know

San Jacinto, CA

#17 Feb 9, 2012
INSIDE INFO wrote:
I HAVE SEEN THE AUDIT ALSO .. I HAVE A DIFFERENT TAKE .. IT SEAMS LIKE THE ONLY CORRUPT PERSON IS COUNCIL MEMBER STEVE DIMEMMO !! THE AUDITOR ADMITS DIMEMMO HAD CONTACTED HIM SEVERAL TIMES .. THE COUNCIL OR STAFF WAS NOT TO HAVE CONTACT WITH THE AUDITOR .. SO DIMEMMO HAS TAINTED THE AUDIT !!!!! I HOPE DIMEMMO EXPOSED FOR THE CORRUPT DIRTBAG HE TRULY IS !!
What was stolen? The way is see it Steve boy owes us tax payers 50k for the wasted and tainted efforts to malign staff--audit says. I corruption -but yet they (the auditors ) unilaterally decided to take the audit into a new direction. WTF. They need to be reported and thier credentials removed
Marriage Maker

Hemet, CA

#18 Feb 13, 2012
Is it true that Kristi DeMemmo has left Steve over all this? Does anyone know? I guess she could live with the "Big-Time Councilman".
INSIDE INFO

Glendora, CA

#19 Feb 13, 2012
WHO KNOWS AND WHO CARES !!!! YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH DOGS YOU WILL WAKE UP WITH FLEAS !! BUT CORRUPT STEVE IS LOWER THAN A DOG..........PEOPLE NEED TO TURN THE HEAT UP !! TELL YOUR DIMEMMO STORY'S (TRUTH ONLY PLEASE).........
The Insider

San Clemente, CA

#20 Feb 15, 2012
The desparate, dumb, degenerate DiMemmo was completely out of line in trying to influence the auditors. He knew it wasn't going his way so he tried an end run to have them see it his way. Steve should concentrate on paying back all those creditors he stiffed by filing bankruptcy. It appears that San Jacinto has had their fill of this jackass.....banning him from City Hall. I know why DeMoron was fired from the Treasury Dept. but the Freedom of Information Act bars me from getting a copy of his termination letter. His web site states "it's a time for honor and a time for truth", so why doesn't Stevey boy make that letter public? Since he claims to be a Vietnam vet, he should also publish his DD214 to prove his war record, since it was declared over while he was still in high school. You are going down, fat man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A week before trial, former USU student pleads ... Feb 4 OlARRY 1
News Arrest Made in Moreno Valley Murder Feb 2 Nosafeplace 6
News The Lone Star Fugitive Task Force Arrests Curle... (Mar '06) Jan 31 Hoppi 7
FUBU Clothing Company is Racist (Oct '12) Jan 31 Toothin 56
News Report: Robberies, Assaults Drive Riverside Cou... Jan 30 Law abiding citizen 1
News HEMET: Church seeks to build skate park (Jan '11) Jan 29 Rxjosh Granada Hills 15
Review: Hemet Coin & Jewelry (Mar '09) Jan 25 Lyle 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Jacinto Mortgages