Hemet teen dies after vicious stabbing

Hemet teen dies after vicious stabbing

There are 90 comments on the Southwest Riverside News Network story from Jan 15, 2013, titled Hemet teen dies after vicious stabbing. In it, Southwest Riverside News Network reports that:

A Hemet teenager who was violently stabbed has died as a result of his injuries, law enforcement officials confirmed today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southwest Riverside News Network.

chris

Temecula, CA

#63 Jan 21, 2013
Life is a very special gift from god,and for this poor young man to lose it over a cell phone breaks my heart,My prayers and condolences go out to the family.We all need to be complaining to the city council, not wasting our time arguing on this forum, it does no good,see ya at the next council meeting.
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#64 Jan 21, 2013
IgnorantComments wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a JOKE! First of all, there is NOT 1 APARTMENT ON OUR STREET. Let me remind you SMART one, this happened on Cherrywood and Acacia.....NOT YALE St....where all the apartments you are talking about are on, where Big Lots Plaza is,... ect.. And I'm rude, and an asshole and a great example of the people who live on the street....Sorry honey, don't live on Yale, thats a whole other block, so get your facts straight. Your very ignorant, uneducated OBVIOUSLY and prejudice as well..Wow what a combo. Can you tell me what being black and panhandling on YALE St. has to do with a murder on CHERRYWOOD.....not sure of the correlation...but since you seem to know it all and I am an asshole that lives on the street....well the adjacent street where the crime happened, that you think is Yale and have all the facts, but anyways...I would love for you to explain how that goes hand in hand...And, lastly, since you like to portray yourself as a very intelligent individual, do some research regarding pan handling, you will be surprised with what you find out...the majority are not blacks..At the end of the day, its closed minded, think you know everything, but your wrong type people like you, that run their mouth about things to feel important and pretend you know, but honey YOU OBVIOUSLY JUST DON'T KNOW! Your wrong on so many levels, its Hilarious....Thanks for the laugh...next time, before you try to burn someone, get your facts straight before you end up burning yourself, AGAIN..LOL....=)
EXCUSE me for saying apartments.... DUPLEXES!!! Now try to tell me there are NOT duplexes in that area. You are so busy being defensive...makes one wonder why?? Your calling people all kinds of names ... and MOST here are expressing sympathy for this child and their parents. NO matter IF they were poor white people living in a gang infested, drug area.
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#65 Jan 21, 2013
chris wrote:
Life is a very special gift from god,and for this poor young man to lose it over a cell phone breaks my heart,My prayers and condolences go out to the family.We all need to be complaining to the city council, not wasting our time arguing on this forum, it does no good,see ya at the next council meeting.
Chris some of US have gone to the POLICE "Facebook" page and have complained. Some of US have given money to the family to use to put this young man to rest.

No child should be left to die alone in a field .... or anywhere for that matter.

Bottom line HEMET has changed. If I was Eric's Mother since his Dad lives in SC ... I would take my sole surviving son and move OUT of this town's hell hole.
chris

Temecula, CA

#66 Jan 21, 2013
Pretty_Poison wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris some of US have gone to the POLICE "Facebook" page and have complained. Some of US have given money to the family to use to put this young man to rest.
No child should be left to die alone in a field .... or anywhere for that matter.
Bottom line HEMET has changed. If I was Eric's Mother since his Dad lives in SC ... I would take my sole surviving son and move OUT of this town's hell hole.
I agree 100% i've been in this town 40 years,And its going to hell in a hand basket I would put my house up for sale and move to, but with the ecomy i need to keep my job for a while longer,but when i retire i'm gone.Is it too late to help out this family? I did not know his dad was in sc Very sad!
George

Hemet, CA

#67 Jan 21, 2013
Pretty_Poison wrote:
<quoted text>EXCUSE me for saying apartments.... DUPLEXES!!! Now try to tell me there are NOT duplexes in that area. You are so busy being defensive...makes one wonder why?? Your calling people all kinds of names ... and MOST here are expressing sympathy for this child and their parents. NO matter IF they were poor white people living in a gang infested, drug area.
The 92543 is the ghetto, no matter what street you park your trailer.
Ikijbh

Phoenix, AZ

#68 Jan 21, 2013
I'm leaving hemet leaving to NC blacks are nicer
NOTHING TO DO WITH PHONE

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#69 Jan 21, 2013
chris wrote:
Before you go to any council meeting you need to BRUSH up on CURRENT news. THEY ALREADY SAID THE CELL PHONE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS STABBING. I HOPE YOU BRUSH UP ON CURRENT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU GO TO THIS COUNCIL MEETING AND GET BOOOOOOD WHEN YOU ASK WHY DID THEY WANT HIS PHONE? JUST LOOKING OUT CHRIS.
chris

Temecula, CA

#70 Jan 22, 2013
NOTHING TO DO WITH PHONE wrote:
<quoted text>Before you go to any council meeting you need to BRUSH up on CURRENT news. THEY ALREADY SAID THE CELL PHONE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS STABBING. I HOPE YOU BRUSH UP ON CURRENT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU GO TO THIS COUNCIL MEETING AND GET BOOOOOOD WHEN YOU ASK WHY DID THEY WANT HIS PHONE? JUST LOOKING OUT CHRIS.
OK grouchy, i guess the point i was trying to make,was there was no provoked reasoning, for taking this kids life, Geezzzz lighten up! even though voicing opinions to the city council, seems to fall on deaf ears,if enough people speak up about the crap thats going on in this town Maybe, just Maybe The community can work together to come up with a way to stop all this, Why not try to be part of the solution? Because staying silent and bitching on this forum isn't going to help.
PLEASE LEAVE ASAP

United States

#71 Jan 23, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text> OK grouchy, i guess the point i was trying to make,was there was no provoked reasoning, for taking this kids life, Geezzzz lighten up! even though voicing opinions to the city council, seems to fall on deaf ears,if enough people speak up about the crap thats going on in this town Maybe, just Maybe The community can work together to come up with a way to stop all this, Why not try to be part of the solution? Because staying silent and bitching on this forum isn't going to help.
NO YOUR POINT WAS TO INSINUATE THAT THIS BOY WAS KILLED OVER A CELL PHONE (Your Quote was "and for this poor young man to lose it over a cell phone breaks my heart" So don't lie A-Hole!! And we need people like you to leave this city ASAP because we want people here who want to live here and make this city a better place to live. Your quote: "I can't wait to move from this hell hole" Guess what we can't wait ether!! When more people like you leave, this city will defiantly improve.
Pretty_Poison

Los Angeles, CA

#72 Jan 23, 2013
PLEASE LEAVE ASAP wrote:
<quoted text>NO YOUR POINT WAS TO INSINUATE THAT THIS BOY WAS KILLED OVER A CELL PHONE (Your Quote was "and for this poor young man to lose it over a cell phone breaks my heart" So don't lie A-Hole!! And we need people like you to leave this city ASAP because we want people here who want to live here and make this city a better place to live. Your quote: "I can't wait to move from this hell hole" Guess what we can't wait ether!! When more people like you leave, this city will defiantly improve.
WELL once again ....another Ahole was proven wrong . It seems Chris was right. According to the DA's office the stabbing WAS over the theft of ERIC's cell phone!!!! I will never understand why this forum attacks people .... you might disagree but to attack some one , saying their wrong ... IT is TIME you OWE a apology!!! Let see if YOU have the GUTS to do that.
outlaw

Murrieta, CA

#73 Jan 23, 2013
I'm betting this group of thugs has been robbing other kids in that area.This was not their first rodeo. They all should have died in their cradle.
GET WITH IT LOSERS

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#74 Jan 23, 2013
Pretty_Poison wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL once again ....another Ahole was proven wrong . It seems Chris was right. According to the DA's office the stabbing WAS over the theft of ERIC's cell phone!!!! I will never understand why this forum attacks people .... you might disagree but to attack some one , saying their wrong ... IT is TIME you OWE a apology!!! Let see if YOU have the GUTS to do that.
Apology "outlaws" black ass!! ARE you going to start rumers agoin A-HOLE!! They just said on the radio the DEA is trying to also include robbery in the case to get those losers more time in jail. Which in this case i don't mind. But the cell phone was not the real motive. They wanted nothing to do with a cell phone that could have easiely tracked them down. P.S you need to stay informed, you are on yesterdays news. And do you have a crush on that other loser chris? You both have a lot in comon.(Get with it losers)
TiredofIdiots

Beaumont, CA

#75 Jan 23, 2013
WOW YOU THINK YOUR BETTER wrote:
<quoted text>GD lady talk about running your mouth with this GD novel!!! And i like the fact that you feel like you are above or better than the people on Yale st. QUOTE: "Sorry honey, don't live on Yale, that's a whole other block" WOW how prejudice of your ass to think you are better than the people in those apts. P.S next time you respond to a topic keep it short (AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH SO MUCH) because nobody is reading your GD novels. I get that you wanted to be a writer SOMEDAY and failed MISERABLY so don't ATTEMPT TO BE A WRITER ON THIS FORUM and punish the TOPIX!!
LMFAO...Looks like you took the time to read the Novel you dumb ass! Perhaps you should PRACTICE what you preach. NO WHERE did i say i was better, I was correcting your dumb ass comment about how our block is a known drug block and you can't even go to Big Lots...get your shit right IDIOT....Yes your right, I said it's a whole other block, ummm because it is...your RUNNING your mouth and you don't even have your facts straight. I could care less who lives on Yale, we all bleed the same color. Fact of the matter is, you stated a "fact" which you were WRONG...I corrected you...So, once again, your a FOOL. Your a joke, your prejudice and a waste of space. So do all of us on Topix a favor and KICK ROCKS BITCH!
DUH

Beaumont, CA

#76 Jan 23, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>
The 92543 is the ghetto, no matter what street you park your trailer.
Well it happened in 92544
Give it UP REALLY

Beaumont, CA

#78 Jan 23, 2013
Pretty_Poison wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY never said HOW many witnesses... if you have three people jumping a kid and they all have knives...you think they are going to JUMP in and help? What if the witnesses were girls or other teens? Come on....get serious. WE are not talking adults that were probably witnesses ...and IF they were, maybe they did not want to take a chance and get shanked themselves and die. BUT they should have all phoned this in .....WAIT! Maybe they did not want the POLICE to come around there because it was a KNOWN gang and drug area.
Its funny how you say things then try to take them back somehow. It's black and white doll, you can't renig your story. Your original comment states how can people just stand around and watch, your a mom and would have driven over the curb....remember....now you change your whole story up. Lady, just shut up....your really ignorant. The police were there within 3 minutes, several people PHONED it in.....how do you think life flight came out...Eric didn't die on the street, he died during surgery due to complications.....so once again, STFU...your just a hot mess that has no idea what your talking about...Wait....didn't you say you were from the area too.....so you also live in this DRUG/Gang infested neighborhood?? Did you call the cops?? Do some research on the area....do some research on this incident...you will maybe then shut your mouth....you are so wrong its seriously comedy....lmfao~!!!!
chris

Temecula, CA

#79 Jan 23, 2013
Pretty_Poison wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is you can't tell anything to whoever this idiot is bashing me But i have lived in this town 40 years i know more about this town then he ever will, I also own a house and land in temecula, i'm 45 so all i was saying was i'm considering moving when i retire will see. This idiot is obviosly part of the problem. because if he was part of the solution he wouldn't be on here talking $hit
LASHONDA PLEASE

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#81 Jan 23, 2013
TiredofIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO...Looks like you took the time to read the Novel you dumb ass! Perhaps you should PRACTICE what you preach. NO WHERE did i say i was better, I was correcting your dumb ass comment about how our block is a known drug block and you can't even go to Big Lots...get your shit right IDIOT....Yes your right, I said it's a whole other block, ummm because it is...your RUNNING your mouth and you don't even have your facts straight. I could care less who lives on Yale, we all bleed the same color. Fact of the matter is, you stated a "fact" which you were WRONG...I corrected you...So, once again, your a FOOL. Your a joke, your prejudice and a waste of space. So do all of us on Topix a favor and KICK ROCKS BITCH!
Your QUOTE; "WE ALL BLEED THE SAME COLOR " AND "YOUR A FOOL" AND NOW YOUR NAME IS LASHONDA!! LET ME GUESS YOU ARE A NAPPY BIT*H ARE'T YOU? AND HELL NO I DID'T READ YOUR NOVEL AND NEITHER HAS ANYONE ON THIS POST. GD lady talk about running your mouth with this GD novel!!! And i like the fact that you feel like you are above or better than the people on Yale st. QUOTE: "Sorry honey, don't live on Yale, that's a whole other block" WOW how prejudice of your ass to think you are better than the people in those apts. P.S next time you respond to a topic keep it short (AND STOP RUNNING YOUR MOUTH SO MUCH) because nobody is reading your GD novels. I get that you wanted to be a writer SOMEDAY and failed MISERABLY so don't ATTEMPT TO BE A WRITER ON THIS FORUM and punish the TOPIX!!
One more A Hole down

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#82 Jan 23, 2013
chris wrote:
<quoted text>The fact is you can't tell anything to whoever this idiot is bashing me But i have lived in this town 40 years i know more about this town then he ever will, I also own a house and land in temecula, i'm 45 so all i was saying was i'm considering moving when i retire will see. This idiot is obviosly part of the problem. because if he was part of the solution he wouldn't be on here talking $hit
ARE YOU STILL BORING US WITH THE FACT THAT YOU ARE STILL CONSIDERING MOVING!!! GD WE ALREADY SAID WE DON'T WANT PEOPLE HERE WHO DON'T WANT TO BE here. WE CAN'T TURN THIS CITY AROUND WITH A-HOLE LIKE YOU ANd "UGLY POISON" TRASHING OUR Town . STOP POINTING OUT THAT YOU ARE CONSIDERING MOVING, AND JUST MOVE ALREADY!!(One a-hole down and many more to follow) Amen!
joe banks

Honolulu, HI

#83 Jan 23, 2013
why dont this peron (hole down) give your name and address so w can give them a visit???
Hey Joe Dirt

Desert Hot Springs, CA

#84 Jan 23, 2013
joe banks wrote:
why dont this peron (hole down) give your name and address so w can give them a visit???
Is that why you need your gun? To go shoot people? Yea, i think it's time to limit the sale of guns!! Otherwise every a-hole like "Joe Dirt" will want to shoot anyone who makes a hole lot of sense.(Like Me) Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Aug 14 Kat in Arizona 158
News Border Patrol agent arrested in sexual battery ... (May '11) Aug 14 Yuma 2 u1224 19
Is it just me, or are people from Hemet really ... (Feb '08) Aug 12 Born here 80
hookers in Hemet (Sep '11) Aug 12 Born here 135
Harrassment and Stalking (Aug '12) Aug 10 kbaylo 27
News HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... (Oct '14) Aug 4 igniteloop 21
News TemeculaRegistered sex offender accused of tryi... (Aug '16) Aug 1 tellinitlikeitis 4

San Jacinto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

San Jacinto Mortgages