Bradford

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Black Friday is a rip off. The stores advertise a fantastic price on a big screen TV but they have only 1 or 2 in stock. They want to get the customer in the front door in hopes that they buy other things at regular prices. It's also the time of year to unload merchandise that out dated or discountinued. How can stores make a profit if they are practically giving the stuff away on black friday? If their business is in the black only during black friday then why not have black friday every day.
People need to stay home and not fall for the scam. it shouldn't be allowed. The hype encourages people to become further in debt.
CR Torrance

Torrance, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Went tonight to BF at Walmart for the heck of it.
Store "opened" at 8pm, however security guards, tape and shopping carts barricaded the entrance.
Instead people were ushered around to the other door where they expected to enter but were shocked to find hundreds of other customers already waiting in concentration camp style cattle rails that jig-jagged back and forth.
We were outraged and immediately left.
Why would a company willfully create such a misrepresentation and treat humans with such disregard. Shame on you Walmart!!! Offer the same deals online and stop the lies and abuse!!!
Zh hunt

Winchester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Black Friday is proububly the biggest scam in us modern history truthfully your not getting a deal your gonna pay full price at the end of the year have if it sounds to good to be true it is
Mike

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Greedy people buying shit they dont need

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent San Jacinto Discussions

Search the San Jacinto Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Omg!! I can't believe my eyes so many blacks in... (May '13) 36 min ladytntad 165
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr sexy sadie 200,205
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 7 hr James Marple 38
Devin F you're my secret crush! 18 hr eye for a eye 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 21 hr Punk a s Murabito 4,834
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Tue Sandra 468
Do you approve of Jerry Franchville as Mayor? (Apr '12) Mon JazzerciseHemet 3
•••
•••

San Jacinto News Video

•••
•••

San Jacinto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••