New Book Details Tom Cruise's Involvement In Church Of Scientology

Jan 10, 2013 Full story: The Huffington Post

Tom Cruise is the face of Scientology. He is easily the church's most recognizable member, and though his lawyer asserts he has no official role within the church, a new tell-all book about the controversial organization claims to reveal the depths of his involvement.

Full Story
Rob Whitey

Sun City, CA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
The dude is a freak anyway. Nobody gives a crap about that washed up has been actor.
Buford

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Wasn't Scientology invented by L. Ron Hubbard, a science fiction writer, who later denounced what it had become in the minds of gullible and unscrupulous people?
CLEAR

Hemet, CA

#3 Jan 19, 2013
are we clear?
quit db tc or you'll need to dcsi twice.
ldnf doesn't ser fac this so i line to sp
the hcopl clearly doesn't want a theta-l gone bad
on this vhp
The Marcab

United States

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Tom Cruise is a nut and Scientology is a destructive brain washing cult. I'm glad to see more and more stories coming out making it clear to the whole world just how freaky they are. England, France, Belgium, Germany and Austrailia are right. They wont even recognize it as a real religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HEMET: Riverside County sheriff's investigator ... (Jan '09) 2 hr John gotti 18
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Wed tellinitlikeitis 134
Is San Jacinto Dangerous? (Jun '10) Mar 1 the investigator 25
power outage in Banning area (Mar '10) Mar 1 Aeron 777 11
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Mar 1 Jen 79
Husband, Wife Die In Apparent Murder-Suicide (Jan '07) Feb 26 tellinitlikeitis 18
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Feb 24 TELETUBBIES CALL Me 102

San Jacinto News Video

San Jacinto Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

San Jacinto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:23 am PST