how many idiots in Hemet voted or Rom...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HEY POSER

Hemet, CA

#22 Nov 20, 2012
poster wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, that wasn't me. But I am sure you think it was. You are delusional...the only person responding to their own posts over and over again is you......
oh, BTW, what is your name today? Or do you change it hourly?
It is extremely easy to spot your writing style, in case you didn't know.
And don't worry...relax...your welfare check and/or EBT card is still good. Hard working folks are continuing to do their part to keep you alive....WHY, I do not know. Perhaps pity?
HEY POSER DID YOU COLLECT MANY RECYCLING CANS on YOUR ROUT THIS MORNING. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE PASSING BY. I WILL DEFIANTLY LET YOU DIG THROUGH MY RECYCLING CANS. JUST PICK UP THE TRASH WHEN YOUR DONE. WE LIKE TO KEEP OUR NEIGHBORHOOD CLEAN AND DON'T LIKE TRASH LAYING AROUND, SO PLEASE AFTER GETTING YOUR CANS PLEASE MOVE YOUR TRAILER A-HOLE!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
poster

Valley Center, CA

#24 Nov 21, 2012
HEY POSER wrote:
<quoted text>HEY POSER DID YOU COLLECT MANY RECYCLING CANS on YOUR ROUT THIS MORNING. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE PASSING BY. I WILL DEFIANTLY LET YOU DIG THROUGH MY RECYCLING CANS. JUST PICK UP THE TRASH WHEN YOUR DONE. WE LIKE TO KEEP OUR NEIGHBORHOOD CLEAN AND DON'T LIKE TRASH LAYING AROUND, SO PLEASE AFTER GETTING YOUR CANS PLEASE MOVE YOUR TRAILER A-HOLE!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
LOL!

Right back at you.
poster

Valley Center, CA

#25 Nov 21, 2012
HEY POSER wrote:
<quoted text>HEY POSER DID YOU COLLECT MANY RECYCLING CANS on YOUR ROUT THIS MORNING. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE PASSING BY. I WILL DEFIANTLY LET YOU DIG THROUGH MY RECYCLING CANS. JUST PICK UP THE TRASH WHEN YOUR DONE. WE LIKE TO KEEP OUR NEIGHBORHOOD CLEAN AND DON'T LIKE TRASH LAYING AROUND, SO PLEASE AFTER GETTING YOUR CANS PLEASE MOVE YOUR TRAILER A-HOLE!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
And you REALLY need to work on your syntax and spelling!
HEY YOU TWO LOSERS

United States

#27 Nov 22, 2012
poster wrote:
<quoted text>"
LOL!
Right back at you.
WOW WHAT A COMEBACK LINE YOU LOSER!! KEEP COLLECTING THEM CANS.(AKA YOUR JOB)YOUR CRAZY" GIRLFRIEND "CURIOUS" MIGHT NEED THE MONEY TO FIX HER FACE. lol!!
GET A ROOM

La Mirada, CA

#28 Nov 22, 2012
why don't you three get a room?
ObamaSux

Somerset, WI

#29 Dec 10, 2012
The only idiots are the ones that voted for PinocchiObama and his Obamaloney. He saved us from nothing.............if anything he made the economy driven down by democrats and housing in congress worse. I hope every SOB that voted for Obama loses their job, unemployment and social security.......I hope there is a great depression beyond the 30s and every demorat that voted for Obama starves suffers and dies trying to rob honest Americans. I hope you pay fifty dollars a gallon for gas and I hope your kids you have to sell to feed yourself but end up dying anyway. Rotting in hell with your son of Satan divider liar spender Obama......rotting in hell the racist child murdering swine you are..
Hey HillBilly

Hemet, CA

#30 Dec 10, 2012
ObamaSux wrote:
The only idiots are the ones that voted for PinocchiObama and his Obamaloney. He saved us from nothing..........if anything he made the economy driven down by democrats and housing in congress worse. I hope every SOB that voted for Obama loses their job, unemployment and social security.......I hope there is a great depression beyond the 30s and every demorat that voted for Obama starves suffers and dies trying to rob honest Americans. I hope you pay fifty dollars a gallon for gas and I hope your kids you have to sell to feed yourself but end up dying anyway. Rotting in hell with your son of Satan divider liar spender Obama......rotting in hell the racist child murdering swine you are..
STFU!! You hillbilly from Wisconsin. Obamp was our best choice dumb ass....
Hey HillBilly

Hemet, CA

#31 Dec 10, 2012
ObamaSux wrote:
The only idiots are the ones that voted for PinocchiObama and his Obamaloney. He saved us from nothing..........if anything he made the economy driven down by democrats and housing in congress worse. I hope every SOB that voted for Obama loses their job, unemployment and social security.......I hope there is a great depression beyond the 30s and every demorat that voted for Obama starves suffers and dies trying to rob honest Americans. I hope you pay fifty dollars a gallon for gas and I hope your kids you have to sell to feed yourself but end up dying anyway. Rotting in hell with your son of Satan divider liar spender Obama......rotting in hell the racist child murdering swine you are..
STFU!! You hillbilly from Wisconsin. Obama was our best choice dumb ass....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

San Jacinto Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hemet condo project approved amid concerns Sat rajacajin 3
Is San Jacinto Dangerous? (Jun '10) May 21 Meg H 35
Whats the deal on the mushroom house in homeland? (Jan '10) May 21 Liz G 20
hookers in Hemet (Sep '11) May 21 Liz G 134
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) May 21 Leesa 93
Hemet Mystery Hunt May 19 Madbro 3
Four door saturn May 16 tellinitlikeitis 2

San Jacinto Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance